Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9287 9288 9289 9290 9291 9292 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm

WTF is up with the fortress. Why the hell'd everybody leave for it and people are so mad at it.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:50 pm

I don't know. I know that at some point after I joined Draken quit the N-Cult. I'm not sure wether he had made the fortress before or when that happened.

Yin Yun Yang

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 am

Fortress hate is stupid.
Nationalism is one of the most stupid ideologies to have.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:13 am

Kuzodav
Fortress hate is stupid.
It's valid for a couple people in the guild. And that's it. Make opinions on your own rather than relying on someone else to make your opinions for you. Kthx.

Allegro

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:18 am

Allegro
Kuzodav
Fortress hate is stupid.
It's valid for a couple people in the guild. And that's it. Make opinions on your own rather than relying on someone else to make your opinions for you. Kthx.
I don't quite think nationalism is quite the term to use their because this is just a guild on gaia, not quite a nation. Also, when you don't have enough information to make a strong opinion, it's not a bad thing to look at the opinion of somebody who shares a lot of the same opinions as you, especially if the subject isn't all that important. You shouldn't delve into and form an opinion on every single thing you see. l0l im a little teapot
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:19 am

Allegro
Kuzodav
Fortress hate is stupid.

'Fish, this place is full of gay niggas, I'm leaving and takin' them true niggas with me.'
'I H8 U!'

Totally valid reason to hate a person.

Kuzodav

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:26 am

Kuzodav
Allegro
Kuzodav
Fortress hate is stupid.

'Fish, this place is full of gay niggas, I'm leaving and takin' them true niggas with me.'
'I H8 U!'

From my view, it looked different.

OHAI FISH WE KNOW YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING CAPABLE OF THE OCCASIONAL ERROR BUT YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE IS SLIGHTLY FLAWED AND YOU ARE HORRIBLE BECAUSE OF IT. ******** YOU KTHX.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:29 am

Allegro
Kuzodav
Allegro
Kuzodav
Fortress hate is stupid.

'I H8 U!'

From my view, it looked different.

OHAI FISH WE KNOW YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING CAPABLE OF THE OCCASIONAL ERROR BUT YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE IS SLIGHTLY FLAWED AND YOU ARE HORRIBLE BECAUSE OF IT. ******** YOU KTHX.

It was actually:

OHAI, i c u have accepted people that annoy me (gay niggas). Uh, this place is full of dicks anymore, and i don't like it, but i like the idea, so imma go make my own place.
kthx.

Kuzodav

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 am

Gallery has been updated. <3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:58 am

I'm going to get off of gaia and focus more on my homework now.

Yin Yun Yang

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:01 am

It was more like they were all what I thought were fairly close friends, and then I find that they're all leaving the guild and then actually blocking any and all contact from me, to go to this new place, rather than stick around while we try to go through the ridiculous spotlight. Seaphron tried to stir up so much drama, so I banned the account, and then he tried to cause it with mules, and then began to blame me directly, which I have come to realize was just a scapegoat for him to have someone to be pissed at.

It's still pretty shitty when one of your closest friends says that he had tried to suck up to you for over a year and a half (he also had no perception of time) just to get a management position, but it had failed. So apparently he wasn't my friend? I can't be sure.

Draken was also one of my closest friends, and then when Item came to visit, he couldn't talk much, because she controlled most of what he did (which still seems to hold true). One day she made a bitchy post to a newby in the Cult, and I called her out on it, and Draken immediately severed all contact from me.

Sauvie even actually used to be a good friend. He got pissed at me over my opinion that Sonic would fit in Brawl quite well, because he would refuse to admit it at all. This and this alone caused him to hate me, and now anything I do is just total s**t to him.

Then who else is left? Diana? She was actually a good friend, too. I would talk to her while Draken was away from the computer, and I told her about my life and just talked to her and stuff. After everyone else quit, I thought it strange she was still here, and eventually banned her upon reading that she was just here to "stir up a bit of trouble ^.^"

Lucreia I won't get into. That's a bit personal.

Then the other members from this guild I thought were good friends, yet if the Cult has a bump and has to go through a ******** spotlight (I swear to God we read a million join requests), then everyone just ups and leaves. They're all so proud to be Fortress members, but I think they're just bitter that I didn't (and still don't) hire any new mods.

Also, they all hate me now.

Edit: They made it "cool" to hate me, so pretty much anyone that really posts much there does.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:28 am

...Why don't you hire new mods?

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:36 am

Because I don't feel like I need new ones.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:43 am

Meta_Fish

What do the mods even do?

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:44 am

Kuzodav
Meta_Fish

What do the mods even do?
Jack off.

No, but you're just proving the point even more.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9287 9288 9289 9290 9291 9292 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games