Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou
My my.. I haven't RPied like this in quite a while. And i have quite a list of updates to speak of too. First of all. Its been one week. Its time to release 2 more stars to 2 lucky users. This week I have given stars to our newly but veteran RPier Mattus (FlamingMoogles). Yes the very creator of Ria has been actually RPing for more then a day now. Yes i am amazed too. Then the Other star will go to The Bitchy b***h!'s Enjou, who quickly and nicely picked up an RP with one of ShadowEdogawa's characters in the Church's main room. Congats to you two.

2nd as mentioned above i would like to introduce an old veteran of Ria back to Ria itself. Matt the very creator of Ria. From now on he will be assuming the role of Mattus the headmaster himself. I assure you it is a wise choice. XD his Rping style is very in character for the headmaster's personality. having it that he created Ria himself , it would only seemed resonable to let him onto the crew team. Everyone welcome Matt! The newest member of the Crew team.

User Image

[imgleft]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/KuraiGekkou/RiaHigh/AviMatt.png[/imgleft]

there you go matt. now you can post all kewly like and Crew like.

3rd item in the news. Matt has updated the NPC profile list to the School staff. The South HQ npcs have been removed from there since they are the School Staff list now. We also added Aili to it. Soon enough Rayan will have to be added and some of the other teachers.

4th item.. uhh...

umm...

::cricket chirp::

guess there isn't a 4th item...
OH YES. WE forgive you Seyla. Tsh if people got angry like that, we would of thrown heavier objects at Rayan and Aili XP.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou
Actually i remember now.

All crew members please report to the Crew work area subforum. And tell me what you think of the little system i created ^_~  

KuraiGekkou

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial To everyone who is wondering why threads are being moved all over the place, THERE IS SOMETHING UP WITH THE GUILDS!! Our threads are dissapearing so we are moving them to safe subforums including the front page.

DON'T PANIC

Sorry, had to do that xd So anyway, we're hoping all will be fine. Please don't mind everything going all weird, we're doing all in our power to try and help.. well maybe we aren't but we're trying our best. 3nodding

for now a few salvaged "eaten up threads" are placed into the front page.

Oh yes, welcome to the crew Matt. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:42 pm
User Image
Mattus:Thanks Celes. And Alan, wow...you have soooo much faith in me. Thanks for showin it XP.  

FlamingMoogles

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Hai! Hai!

Welcome to teh Modly Crew of DOOM, Matt! ^.^

Hoe... I think Kuri put too much thought into that system. @.o But tis' very good! Mesa approves! -basically wants to taunt the normal members reading this-

NYAHAH!

Makie just decided that she needs to give out stars, but unfortunately doesn't read other peoples rps... sweatdrop

In other news, the local pie factory downtown... Has exploded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*cracks knuckles* Time for typing...

*slumps down* But I'm sleepy. I want chocolate...  

LadyLight
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:53 pm
Mr. Goodbar is my friend.

And Matt's on the crew now. We are all DOOMED! Haha just kidding. Matt's a great administrator... he'll dominate everybody with his massive two square inch large fist.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

DODIN DODIN DODIN DODIN!!! OOOOO SANDAL HAT!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEE FOR BLEACH!!! ^>^!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Matt and stick around for awhile 4laugh

RENE HAS MORE COLLEGE FRIENDS!!! And there again aquatences from Alan's highschool...its so wierd when you meet someone online and then meet them in real life. Oh and I think the other guy I was sitting next to him in the library this morning but I'm not sure.

*siiiigh* I'm so bad I cant walk straight XP Mike had to make me walk on the other side of him cus I kept walking back and forth next to the curve. Never have walked straight haha!

Umm, wait we're forgiving someone right?? DONT WORRY BOUT IT GIRL heart I dun even know what you did but we all luvs ya anyways!!  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
Why thank you Makie-san! your a darlin XD. ::gives her a pat on the head and a nice piece of chocolate:: But yes indeed. I am hoping that this system will be of use for an event Ria High has been planning for quite a while. But never seems to kick off since of my....

'sudden'

abscences.. >_>''

I'm really happy to see that i can actually RP still XDD. Thought i lost my groove to old age. Chemistry does that to you....

But neways! onto the news!

Star tests! to do one or not.. Too lazy to make one XD. We will await till a school break comes by! And maybe when the guild fills in a lil more! I am all for variety when it comes to Star Tests.

Events! No really good holidays comin up. Oh and i won my bet Rene XD> Told you know one would post up in the valentines pin up board XD. But i am plannin somethin up my sleeve! So keep an eye out for that!

Stars! I am really glad to see the first few dorms popping up in the Dorm subforum. Makes me know that im doing my job well ::THUMBS up!:: and that the Star system is actually having some use ^^!

RPG! The Rpg game is slow XD. Cause ive been RPing.

I.D. Cards! If I ever created you a I.D. Card. I am offering a free re-vamp on it! Just post on that thread and show me the card i made you and it will be done! I will even do Ceron style ones. But you will have to give me the fresh picture you used for it ^^''. Yeah im feelin pretty bored right now.

Oh! and one more thing!

Happy B-day to our fellow crew member Celestial ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Yes thank you Kurai, it is my birthday. 3nodding And since I'm on at 12:40... happy birthday to me!! xd I still havent invited anyone to the party I scheduled at home.. so I will be swimming in the pool and eating cotton candy alone. ((yes a I am rententing a cotton candy machine, I personally love them and it's my birthday))

Also I'd like to thank kurai for the...gift he got me. I saw the PM from rina and I way like YAY!! heart heart And I opened the box and I was like Time to get out the ol' shovel xd stare Kurai has gotten my soft blue underwear for my birthday, guess I shouldn't shouldn't be surprised. Aw well, thank you kurai for the birthday gift 3nodding heart

As for the star tests.. I'd love to be another judge and write one up myself... but if Kurai waits till the march break, I'll be in hawaii with no time for the computer. sweatdrop I waaaasss supposed to be going to greece.. but then last minute plans and I had to come along with my family to hawaii, my plan? Tanning, lots of beach time and surfing lessons!! heart But seriously Kurai, I'll try not to laugh at you guys too much. xd  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Birthday for Celeste!?

HOMG!!!

HAPPY BIRFDAY CELESTE-CHAN!!!!! -tacklehugglebirfdaymafies Celeste-

Yay!

AND THERE MUST BE A STAR TEST OR MAKIE WILL TURN TO TEH DARKSIDE OF EVILLLL!!!!!!

X.X

Bad idea if Makie goes to the darkside, because she already plots the deaths of people with geometry sets. XDDDD

Heyy! I inspired some one to create a dorm room! How spiffy-ful is that!? >.<

Anyways, mesa should be cheerin' on Brad Gushue, but I'm here online instead... The minister of education closed down on the schools in the province, so if Brad Gushue loses... That's probably going to be embarrassing for the minister of education to close down the schools to watch Brad Gushue lose... >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

BON ANNERVERSAIRE

Hopefully I spelt that right in french. It means Happy Birthday. I'll also sing a Daft Punk song to you, Celeste. To show you how much I appreciate you

xD

::sings::

ONEEEE MOREEE TIME

WE'RE GOING TO CELEBRATE!

::blah blah blah::

Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow morning around 5am or something. D: Its going to be a long road trip, and I bet there is going to be some sort of traffic near DC because its always like that when you're nearby a city. DX

I'll just sleep for eight hours. or something. Read books, listen to my very old Ipod. And maybe watch Anime on my portable DVD player? xD?

OMG.

WHO KNEW MY FAMILY HAD SECRET CONNECTIONS IN DC? I didn't! I get to go to some special tour to the pandas and get to see them up close

::faints::

xD I'm sooo excited! You guys have no idea how much i'm pumped right now. But it makes me sad that everyone in my school are either going to Florida or Canada! Whatever. I'll be with the panda's.

I think I ranted again.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Well as some of you may have noticed on the front forum of our guild forums lies a strange thread called Event Battle system V. Alpha. This ladies and gentlemen was an idea i came up one night so we can use it to determine winners within any Event in the future that will revolve around fighting.

Yes yes.

It hacks down the creativity level a whole bunch to just using dice and all.

BUT.

hey. Itll be better then struggling who will be the winner in an Event right?

I think it works. ::nods::

we may go back to the 3 person a team thing now that we got that done. But this may pose a promblem seeing that some of the old team members have disbaned and such.

Form new teams?

maybe maybe not.

lets hear what the crew thinks.

OH! and any suggestions comments or concerns is appreciated back on the Event system thread. Thanks. ::thumbs up::  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
Yay kurai. New teams sounds good to me. XD Roleplaying has been great fun, I only wish I could be around more often to roleplay with you guys. ^.^ My vacation is over -cries-  

Elpinoine
Crew

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games