Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Rahenno smirk turned to a smile. "Got something to say? or you just going to stand there."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:09 pm
kenshin vanished and came behind rahenno. ready?  

Carbon-kazuma

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Mikyo appeared behind Rahenno and slapped him on the back.
"so wheres this guy that you are fighting?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:36 pm
kenshin put a device on rahenno's back and jumped to a tree. im taking your demon rahenno  

Carbon-kazuma

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:37 pm
mikyo!! he wants his demon!! jedi appeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Susumu appears on the tree branch right next to Kenshin "Who the hell do you think you are?"

((also blatant godmoding will not be tolerated. especially when someone is offline. and someone is inbetween you and rahenno))  

Eris5

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 pm
((im waiting for him to react))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:46 pm
Rahenno rips the devise off his back. "Not this time you coward." Rahenno said forming handsigns while chaging to Kenshin."Fuuton: kyoushu no tosshin(Wind element: Assassin'a rush)" Rahenno disappeared completely out of sight and within the moment of two second. appeared behined Kinshin, sword in hand as if he cut through him.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:49 pm
suddenly giant bones were everywhere and kenshin on the tip of one of them. nice but you will need to do better  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 pm
((Just wanted to say, this is kinda ridiculous. No one has taken any damage yet, which I find is Godmoddy, nonetheless, what ranks are you guys. I'm sure there'd be some common sense when Shinobi over S rank appear in the same thread. And since mega broke one of the rules of the village by trying to kill Rahenno or whatever he is doing, which clearly looks like betraying the village -- Which brings to the question was he part of this village--, I remember an autodeath sentence in Cloud Grounds was what I assigned down as the punishment. Wanted to put my 2 cents in.))  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 pm
"You asked for it" Rahenno said forming handsigns, "Lets get this over with, Makyo Hyo Sho(Demonic ice mirrors)". Rahenno's Hyouton blade started glowing as more mirrors than usual formed around Kenshin. He steped through a mirror. "Lets see if you can dodge a true Hyouton" Rahenno said cluching his sword tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:00 pm
*korioki rushed to the sceen* I GOT HERE AS SOON AS THE CLONE BROUGHT THE MEMO BOSS !!! WHATS TE PROBLEM *korioki watched as the 2 of them clashed and battles* boss shuld i use incinerating hale !?!? just as help !? *korioki started his mental preperations and chakra gathering to acheeve the best hale he could*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:04 pm
(well snowy the battles just started, i'm sure someone well take damage, oh btw i'm Jounin.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:07 pm
((I cannot find any profile related to Megaanbunaruto but he does seem familiar for some reason...im not sure if hes s-ranked or what....grrr i have a headache i will be online later if anybody needs me.))  

Eris5

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:09 pm
((he used to train at the academy i remember him 2 ... and there is him failing that chuunin exsam but thats all i got on him))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games