Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:30 pm
((Woo! Thank you. Do you want to help me continue the rp with Shizue? I'm bored... T.T))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:34 pm
((Gah. brb ((maybe)) gotta shower! I'll try and be quick...))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:40 pm
[[D: ARF!! GIT YO' BUTTS IN TEH AHRPEE!!
@ Kya-Chan: It was a good idea (the twins),but that's just awkward, and that would be disturbing to Rp, NO WAI! D: Plus, Gaia wouldn't allow it. xDD]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:40 pm
[Oh okay.. talk to you in a bit.. maybe. Lmao.] [And Abby, whe I saw you were on I had a mini seizure. I was like "OMFG~!~!~! biggrin YES~! WOO~!" it had a lot of sguiggles, okay? lmao <3 you. biggrin
AND SRSLY I KNOW! I WAS JK ABOUT THE WHOLE.. you know.. thing. EWWWW.. and yeah gaia would ban us. xD... POST! razz ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:54 pm
[[xD OH LAWL ILY!]]

[[ Klaash & Lilli in teh same bed?! O.olll NAN DESU QUE?! xd ]]

[[ D: Klaash dreams. The End. They'll just like, wake up soon and pretend it's a new way while everyone else does they're own thingie. 3nodding ]]

Iori froze as Xellious's hands held her chin and he leaned in to kiss her. He withdrew himself, and leaned back, Iori still seemed shocked. She didn't blush, strangely. Iori smiled, placing both of her small hands on Xellious's. "I'm you're wife now, huh?" She said with a giggle.

"Well," Xellious said in a soft, deep voice,"Not yet, but soon."

[[ O: OMG. THERE SHOULD TOTALLY BE A WEDDING! ]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:55 pm
((Back... What are you guys talking about? Making love? xD Don't get banned on me.))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:57 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[xD OH LAWL ILY!]]

[[ Klaash & Lilli in teh same bed?! O.olll NAN DESU QUE?! xd ]]

[[ D: Klaash dreams. The End. They'll just like, wake up soon and pretend it's a new way while everyone else does they're own thingie. 3nodding ]]

Iori froze as Xellious's hands held her chin and he leaned in to kiss her. He withdrew himself, and leaned back, Iori still seemed shocked. She didn't blush, strangely. Iori smiled, placing both of her small hands on Xellious's. "I'm you're wife now, huh?" She said with a giggle.

"Well," Xellious said in a soft, deep voice,"Not yet, but soon."

[[ O: OMG. THERE SHOULD TOTALLY BE A WEDDING! ]]

((WOOOOO!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:05 pm
+twilight+nikki+
((Back... What are you guys talking about? Making love? xD Don't get banned on me.))
[[ eek THAT'S PRETTY AWKWARD TO WALK INTO. xD]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:10 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
+twilight+nikki+
[[ eek THAT'S PRETTY AWKWARD TO WALK INTO. xD]]

((Oh yes... very. stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 pm
[Lmao well that really helped. xD What am I 'sposed to post now? And Lmao! Well you kinda would ave figured she'd fall asleep there, I mean she was about to pass out. AND do you really think she feels like going and sitting in a room all by herself? no. lol. I'll just improvise! xd ]

Lilli dreamed peacefully this time, unlike in the past couple of days. She still had that same warm happy feeling as she slept.
Lilli awoke in her dream. She was lying on a bed. She put her hand to her forehead, it was covered in sweat. This confused her. She realized Klaash was kneeling beside her, holding her hand. They were in some room in the manor. "Klaash, what?" She started to say when she realized it wasn't real. A woman walked into the room with two bundled infants sleeping in her arms. Lilli blinked. She looked at Klaash, who was grinning. She realized then that these were her children. She'd had twins. The woman, who Lilli still could not recognize, walked to the bedside and said "Congratulations they're twin boys." She grinned, then carefully leaned down and placed one of the babies in Lilli's arms. He was so warm and alive. The baby's eyes fluttered open and looked into Lilli's, the baby smiled, [which doesn't really happen for new-borns] and stared into Lilli's eyes. "Hello." Lilli said in a soft soothing voice. "I'm your momma." She said. Klaash leaned over and took the other baby from the nurse. He then sat next to Lilli on the bed, and kissed the top of her head. "They're beatiful, just like you." He said.
At that moment Lilli's eyes opened. She looked over at Klaash who was still asleep. He'd rolled on his side during his sleep. He was inches from her. "Good morning, love." She whispered.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:13 pm
((Awwww.... Bleh. I gotta go now!!! Byeeeee))

FROM SHIKA: Ah okay, bye. ILU! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:20 pm
Tuesday got up and walked outside onto the sandy shore of the beach. He looked at the manor, barely visible from the small cottage. He heard little bits of Lilli's thoughts.
'Happiness, Safe, Loved, Waiting'
Did she ever even love me? At all? Apparently my 'death' didn't affect her that much. She doesn't even care. I'm supposed to be dead...Why don't I just go kill myself, it's not like anyone would care.
Tuesday thought. Tuesday then saw and heard bits of Lilli's dream, enough to make him sick. Tears budded in his eyes as he saw what was once going to be ********!" He shouted as loud as he could. It echoed. His hands pressed up against his temples as the tears spilled over the edge. He forced himself to stop. He paced back and forth fiercely. "Okay Lilli...Go ahead...Have you perfect little ******** family with Klaash. Totally forget you ever 'loved' me. If you even did. Whatever happened to us? Huh? I thought that was all going to be mine and maybe...Just maybe I'd be happy just once in my life." Tuesday said, trying to let his anger out without hurting himself.

Amane sat against the wall, a tear slid down her face. She sighed and got up, she walked over to the cello case and opened it revealing a beautiful and intricate cello. Amane took one last gaze at the horizon and strummed the instrument making beautiful music.

Bou thought about the series of events the had just happened.
So Tuesday is really gone...Even after he promised never to leave me. Bou looked up when Lilli and Klaash left.
Does Lilli even care?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:20 pm
[[NYUUUUUU!!! -flails arms- NIKKI!!

@ Kya-Chan: >///< Cuute dream~!]]

Klaash inhaled deeply, smiling and opened his eyes. [[WAIT A SECOND! neutral Is it day or night? I mean, "day" to them is night, so night,right?]]
He blinked for a few seconds, realizing what just happened. "Lilli?" He asked, laughing a bit at the end of his 'speech'. He pushed aside the covers and sat up,"You slept here?" He verfied.

[ O: ]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:29 pm
[Lmao I know, Thanks. I was brainstorming it for a while now. It was good to finally get it out. And Er.. put it this way, the sun is coming up right now. Lmao xD.]

Lilli looked at Klaash, she sat up. "Oh! I'm sorry. I guess I just.. yeah fell asleep. I'm sorry, was it bad that I did? I didn't mean to." Lilli said, she sounded panicky. She pulled her knees to her chest and sat there, she looked at him with apologetic eyes. She felt like crying, probably a result from the previous day. But kept herself from it. She still hadn't allowed herself to really seriosuly cry since Tuesday died. Why didn't I think? I should have left and gone to my own room. I'm so stupid. Geez..

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:36 pm
[[Reminds me of your Shikamaru dreams!! XDDDD SHIKAKU!!]]

"Uh," Klaash paused,"No,no, that's,uhm,okay..." He said, trying to piece together words without both shouting in glee and shock. He breathed in deeply,"Nope, that's fine. Just a little sudden...but fine." He corrected himself, smiling at Lilli.

[[ What should they do today. O; ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games