Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:41 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head in agreement. Due to his connection with animals, he felt just as terrible causing the death of any other creature as much as he felt bad for causing the deaths of humans. "Does anyone have any containment forces? Shields, anything?" Beast Boy could almost hear the dramatic music playing in the background, rushing the heroes to think up of something to do in these dire circumstances.

Kali raised an eyebrow. "Hurting fish and forest animals? It's a wonder the Titans don't just send the bomb to one of those locations. Who cares if a few animals get blown to bits?" She smirked. "It's disgusting how much they care about others, but it makes for a good show when they're desperate."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:55 pm
Starfire new that the others had no idea what to do.

Fox felt bad and had no idea what to do.

Sparrow Girl the message and thought to herself, 'Maybe my wings can contain the bomb and of course my wings would blow up. But can they contain it, I rather risk my life then others. There's also space but it can destroy planets.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:28 pm
(( like to join ))

Made up profiles:
Name: Lady Lynx
Code name: Lynx
Bio: She's a witch who punishes people who she find who did wrong. And she's the one who punished Gemini and who became Sparrow Girl. the one who took powers away/
Powers:state of given by suit ; green, fire, and dark magic.
Abilities:state if given by suit.; Her actual powers are super strength, flight, psyhic, and she's a spell castor and so she can punish people by cursing them ith a mark or just does something evil or drastic. . . Until she's finds thoe people worthy of their powers, name and such she'll give them back.
appearance:
Regular
User Image
Battle-Suit
Looks young.
User Image
Weapons: She carries a staff/scepter, the source of her powers.
Evil/Good: Good but also kind of evil.

Made up profiles:
Name: Lady Lacerta
Code name: Lacerta
Bio: She's Lynx's sister and she the witch of power. She can give power but you must give something in return.
Powers:state of given by suit ; multiplies, tricks ehr enimies
Abilities:state if given by suit. ; Her powers are flight, fire, water, light, dark magic, super strength, shape shifts into reptiles, and gives power but must have something in return.
appearance:
Regular
User Image
Battle-Suit
Looks a little young.
Has wings, high tect guns, spyglass, fast runner.
User Image
Weapons: Scepter and sword, the scource to her powers is scepter. She even ahs guns.
Evil/Good: She's evil.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:40 am
'Though thats it. The Titans are to good for themselves, they would never endanger life no matter how pitiful and futile it is. I've trapped them in something thier ethics has no answer for, i've trapped them with no way out which wont break thier ethics' Archer boasted smugly wacthing the group struggle to come up with a soultion, of course no doubt one would try to be a hero yet again.

'If we can contain it and shield it. Maybe we could transport it somewhere else where no damage can be given off' Arachnid suggested shakily, the group were completely trapped. Thier was no answer which wouldn't results in innocents death. They needed a soutlion and they needed it now, not sound to cliche of course.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:35 am
(Ok but first you need to changes Lynxs abilities of taking powers and changing names. It borders
on power playing)

'No Sparrow girl that's to dangerous. We need to develop a soultion which is safe for everyone. We need to either shield it or destroy the bomb safely.' Robin inerjected, it wasn't the time for Sparrow girl to be feeling for sorry for herslef and acting sucidal. He didn't understand what was making her feel this way and why she left them so adbruptly in the first place.

'I could move the bomb safely into something more secure, though we need something we could hold and contain the blast. Something which could be transportable if we need to move it' Toby suggested firmly, the group were struggling to develop a feasbailbe soultion in such a tight and dangerous deadline period.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:51 pm
"Maybe I can help right there. My powers are wind and it would lifted to where you need it to go. If I carry it with my wings it can blow up, even if my wings are soft. Only fisical touch would set it off but not by wind touch it won't blow up," said Sparrow Girl. She was willing to do it and didn't care what it did to her, she only carried for others lives. Also she didn't want to feel useless.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 pm
"Actually, that can work," said Rose.

"She's right," said Morphia. Then a spyglass went over her right eye and she studied the bomb with it. "Any fisical touch can make it go boom. But the air isn't fiscal touch, its just wind. And since none of us can control wind, only Sparrow Girl can do it," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:03 pm
(( All fixed ))  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 am
'Though what if the bomber is obersing us from somehwere ?, would it be more sensible for Sparrow Girl to blow the bomb up into something which could contain the bombs blast, incase therirs somethingdeadly contained within the bomb.' Kid-robin commented making a catuious sweep behind him with a series of glances behind. It would make senses for the bomber emplyoing some kind of obersvation tatic to make sure the succeded.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 am
'I can contain in that Garbage truck down thier and we could levitate it above the city could reduce any damage which could happen' Toby suggested determined to prove to the Titans had more skills then reading books and research. Besides he had the skills to use and help so why shoudln't he use them ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:32 pm
Starfire listened to them talk.

Sparrow Girl nodded and said, "That could work too."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:02 pm
Lynx, a girl with green hair and carries a scepter stands on a building and looks down at the city. Her scepter had a cresent moon on top.

Lacerta, a blond hair girl and Lynx's sister stands next to her and holds a scepter in her hand. Her scepter had a dragons eye on top. "So,a re you certain the child that you curse is here."

"Yes, my psyhic powers tells me she is near," said Lynx. "And she is close," she said and then flew off with her green huge angel wings.

Lacerta nodded and flew off with her huge bird like lizard wings and followed he sister. "I hope your right," she said. "Or we'd be out here for no reason."  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:24 am
'Ok let's do it, we have little time so we need to hurry. Toby get the truck ready. Sparrow girl prepare yourself it needs to go as high possilbe.' Robin ordered glancing behind him. 'The rest us will fan out and try and find Archer' Robin coutniued. It should be easeir with the lack of public obeservation after their heavy crowd evcuation tatics. It even seemed the police had reatreated in thier own way to give them a chance to redeem themselves in thier eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:44 pm
"Alright," said Sparrow Girl. She then went to Toby and said, "Lets do it." She then twirled her hands around, set them in a postition, brought the winds, and it started to lift up the bomb. She then flew up with it, with her sparrow wings.

Starfire watched as Sparrow Girl lift up the bomb with wind and was amazed. She also heard Robin's orders and flew up and ready to move out.

Fox nodded to Robin and was amazed by Sparrow Girl and said, "Heh, I can tell why the Titans took her in, she's got some skills. And she has Titan trained all over her too. Well, I'm ready to fly out and look for that guy." She then had her firey angel wings appear and flew off in search.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:30 am
Toby took a deep clesning and controlling breath actvating his battle suit. He launched two disks onto the truck. One on the back and one to bring it up into the sky. He flipped his hand upwards the truck rocketing upwards the back slammed open with an eerie fashion the entire scene of the truck rocketing into the sky sent a slightly spooked shiver down his spine. The truck rocketed up swallowing the bomb it metallic mouth locking shut.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games