Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:05 pm
InuYasha sat down on the floor next to one of the couches. He was more comfortable on the ground than he was in a chair.
Kagome took a seat next to him but she was on the couch.
((Hey I just thought of something . . . wouldn't L be able to see Access now that he's a Shinigami?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:22 pm
((I guess he could))
L looked a bit shocked when he saw Watson and gulped a bit. He tried not to stare at him and went to sit/crouch on a chair and took some of the tea. He took around 10 sugar cubes and dropped them into his tea. He began to sip the tea and saw the candle go out and the Count say it was a shame. He looked from the unlit candle then back to the Count and made a clever deduction on what had happened. He asked in a calm voice and tried not to seem like a wise a** "Hm...Let me guess...These candles represent the lives of every human and possibly inhuman beings and when one goes out...That means they've died...Correct?..."
User Image  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 am
((Yes he would ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 am
Meanwhile, Shirou, Rin, and Saber met together at Shirou's apartment. "Well, now that that's settled, now we can get back to business. The Holy Grail was destroyed by Saber just a week ago, yet as far as I could tell there are two Servants in the real world. Why?"

Shirou shrugged. "Beats me. You know I'm not well versed in magi matters. Dad never raised me that way."

"On top of that," Saber continued, "Shirou and I don't share a Servant-Master bond, so I'm curious as to how I am able to sustain myself here in the real world without a Master."

"That's true, but none-" Rin cut off as she gasped out loud along with Shirou. Saber had become transparent, as if about to disappear, but it lasted only a moment. She immediately checked the back of her right hand. "Shirou," she said cautiously, "look on the back of your right hand."

Shirou raised his left hand, and his eyes widened as he saw a red tattoo. The Command Seals that are the mark of a Master. On top of that, he became more conscious of Saber's presence and life signs. "It can't be..."

Rin nodded. "I can come up with only one conclusion: that someone has recreated the Holy Grail here in Tokyo." Shirou looked at her, and was shocked to see a grin. "Well, it looks like this is my chance."

"Wait. Rin, what are you doing? Shouldn't we team up for this?"

"No," she replied coldly. "I want to obtain the Grail for my family." With that, she walked out the door.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:28 am
((oops..i forgot about....))

Fin stood suddenly aware that Maron's presence had dissappeared. It wasn't the same as if she died, then Fin would have still felt Jeanne's presence. She tried to find Access's presence which she cold usually find in a heartbeat, however that too had disappeared. Where could they have gone? she wondered, a bit nervous that she wouldn't be able to find them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 am
Name: Vaduum Escio
Anime: N/A
Bio: -----
Power/Ability/Secret: Has the ability to alter his bones, and use them as weapons, or harden them for defense.
Picture: User Image
Additional Info: N/A  

Kyriod

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:12 am
"You seem troubled..." Vaduum said as he walked up to Fin's side. He didnt really know her, but he was always wanted to know why someone was troubled, it interested him to hear people's problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:17 am
Finn looked at him strangely. The air felt strange around him. "You can see me... what does that make you?" she asked. Whiile she was walking around she had made herself invisible to everyone, or so she thought  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:20 am
"A shinigami." Vaduum answered. "I take it you arent human yourself?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:30 am
((Hmmm...well she does have giant white wings....))

"No, not quite..." She said relaxing a bit. As far as she knew Shinigami didn't have a specific side, usually.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:33 am
((Forgot about that...and she could be an obssessed cosplayer xd ))

Vaduum nodded. "I'm Vaduum, who might you be?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:52 am
Finn studied him for a moment. "Da-tenshi Fin Fish"  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:59 am
Vaduum had a awkward wide eyed expression on his face. "...that's an interesting name..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:49 pm
"My my, you are a brilliant one," The Count laughed, "once a candle goes out that being is marked down in a book, that's how we keep tabs on the rate of death. When there was that nasty Kira fellow around, the candles kept going out at a rapid pace and it was difficult to keep up. But now that he's out of the way we can go back to running as smoothly as we did before. There's plenty of business in death you know. Heh, you're smart, watch out Tsuzuki, he might become my new favorite."
"Really?" Tsuzuki tried not to be too hopeful.
"Just kidding! Haha, you know no one could ever replace you," The Count laughed while Tsuzuki cringed, "Anyway, tell me about yourselves. Where are you from? What's your names? And for the deceased, tell me about your death."  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:22 pm
L put his tea down and said "My name?...Well seeing that Kira is gone...I guess I could reveal it...My name is L Lawliet...I Was from Tokyo Japan defore Kira had killed me...I still feel a bit betrayed that Light was the real Kira...Oh, will I be able to continue my detective work, Count? L is still alive to those not invovled in the case or my identity."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games