Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:32 am
Zann stopped his practice,
"Hi Kashenseu-sensei...looking for something?." He nodded to Kashensu. He then returned to his practice, and did the handseals,
"Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)"
About 5m away from him, Zann could see a gust of wind gathering at that spot, but when he tried to make it burst, it disappeared. I need more control over it...

3/6  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:42 am
Zann tried again, forcing himself to concentrate more on the chakra control,
A small "pocket" of wind formed at the same spot, but when he tried to make it burst and explode air out, a small breeze was given off. Ah dang, so I need more power...

4/6  

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:47 am
"You wanna learn those Katon jutsu?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:48 am
The 5th time, Zann tried to make 2 places far away from each other burst at the same time. He formed the handseals,
Sure enough, 2 places about 3m away from each other started to form small swirls of air currents. But when he tried to make them burst, the result was the same as before, only with a little bit more power.

5/6  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:49 am
Zann stopped his practice,
"Yes please Sensei." He looked calm and collected on the outside, but inside he was feeling really excited and jumping in joy. He turned back to his practice, determined to get this one jutsu right. He formed the handseals,
2 places about 6m from each other suddenly burst with a great gust of wind, like a small tornado. Zann released his jutsu, knowing that he had accomplished another jutsu today and feeling quite pleased with his progress.

6/6  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:03 am
"So, sensei, what are we learning today?" Zann sat down under a tree and drank a sip of water, taking a break.  

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:15 am
"We will be learning Goukakyuu no Jutsu, great fireball"

((night, its 4:15 AM here))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:26 am
Wow, jumping straight to that? Zann nodded and frowned determinately, feeling excited that he was learning such a high ranked jutsu at the first try.

((Ok then))  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:53 am
*brile enters the training field in bandages*

"so this is the real zann"

*he said standing in a tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:57 am
((Kashensu, just pretend you left the training grounds for now xd ))

Zann raised his head, as his clone notified him that Brile was coming. Needs emergency help, eh?

Seeing that his sensei left for today, Zann started to learn more Wind techniques. He looked at the next jutsu on the scroll,

Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
Description: Focusing on an area in front of them about 5 feet wide and across, the user dispels chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating something akin to a shield. Instead of deflecting attacks however the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at them back towards the enemy at the same speed it was fired at.The degree of reflection depends on the user’s control stat; a 5 would only reflect small projectiles and stage one ninjutsu, while a 40 could repel fairly large thrown weapons and level 4 ninjutsu techniques.

Wow, this is a strong defensive jutsu.
Zann knew that this jutsu was going to be hard, and he closed his eyes to concentrate better. He imagined himself spinning a whip in front of him to deflect attacks, and as he opened his eyes he saw the air in front of him starting to swirl.

1/6  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:58 am
"Hi Brile, my clone told me that you were coming. You ok? Was it from me?" Zann looked up from his jutsu at Brile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:00 am
"not exactly sure. they happened when i got ganged by you and dai"

*brile said as he jumped down from the tree*  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:05 am
"Eh...sorry then." Zann looked embarrassed and looked away.
"Anyway, how's your fire jutsus coming along?"

((You don't have school tmr right?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:10 am
"its coming along at a good pace. but for now i want to practice with my kusangi"

*brile has the sword in his belt at his back*  

brileone

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 am
(yup but i cant fall asleep)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games