Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:38 pm
Taffy was rather shocked when she was awoken from her snoozing by the older man picking her up and twirling her around. She hoped that he would put her down soon... He seemed a little silly at the moment and she didn't want him to accidentally drop her. Did he get drunk somehow?

Alcina stiffened as she heard his voice. The tune stopped dead in her throat. Her polite mask came down like a curtain over her features as she got off Hayato. "I'm terribly sorry. I did not see you there."

She smiled at him politely, keeping her distance with both her body and her eyes. Alcina didn't think he had been that hurt... "You really should have someone look at that, you know," she finished, not quite knowing what to do now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:46 pm
Hayato flinched a little when she jumped away from him, feeling the pain once again. He smiled lazily at her covering his feelings. “Nah, I’m fine for now.” He said with a shrug that was forced, his right arm hurting terribly. It was weird talking to her after a long time apart, and he didn’t know what to say or how to act. He told himself that he trusted her and the others. It was hard to act that way though. But…

“But maybe I’d like my right arm bandaged.” He said, his voice showing a little pain. That was a start. “Can I have a wood that looks sturdy enough to hold my arm in place?” He wasn’t going to tell her it was broken, and he hoped she wouldn’t guess it even after what he asked. “And help me bandage it?” It was the best he could do, asking for help from anyone. He felt awkward asking.

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:48 pm
Feeling extremely happy, Sui hugged Taffy, "Taffy, when you grow up and find a guy, you'll understand~" The merman put the young girl down and patted her on the head. It was then that he realized that Rhian was a stranger... a mazoku... an enemy. Her pointed ears gave it off and Sui sighed, feeling that his wish couldn't be attained. He gave her an apologetic smile, "Sorry about that, Taffy."

He then sulked, "I was sooo closee...."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:51 pm
Where could something like that be. Her eyes scouted the area before Midori saw it. The wood was shapen prefectly, albeit a bit wide, but it would work.

"AHAH!"

Her eyes glittered happily as she picked it up. Inspecting it, the object passed the role check. One done. The other some to find were easy enough to gather. Quickly she'd have an arms full, slinking her way through the rain back.

((:3 Ne, Mem, think it's possible we can do this all tonight?))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:02 pm
Alcina smiled, still distantly. Of course she would help him. She'd help any perfect stranger in the same position had they asked her. She went through the sticks she had been collecting until she found one the proper size before moving over to him again.

The princess sighed as she saw his rough job at bandaging it. He really shouldn't have tried to do so one handed... It was a bloody mess of knots. "Come on. I've got a proper bandage in my bag back at the cave. You're only making it worse by sitting out in the rain like this. You'll catch cold."

She offered her hand to help him up, but still managed to keep her distance. Their bodies may have been close together, but she made sure their souls were as far as she could get them. He was a stranger after all. Not one of her friends. She couldn't trust someone who didn't trust her.

Taffy just stared at Sui, thinking he was rather crazy. He reminded her of one of the young men back at her village, sneaking out of one of the girls bedrooms. Most people didn't think a little girl would notice such things, but Taffy was a quiet one...

((I don't think so. crying Kaze just signed off, so I'm still stuck with Hayato.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:29 pm
( Sui = big pervert now. )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:23 pm
((We still love him anyway. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:01 pm
((Characters attain so much from their creators. *evil grin* That means that Leri is secretly a fangirl and I am secretly a b***h, then... gonk
Oh well, at least I'm not a pervy fangirl...just a pervy b***h. xD
*huggles Leri* Ilu...I need to plot with you, as well. *evil grin again* Methinks I might have something fun in store.))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:56 pm
( Actually if that were true, that'd mean that I'm secretly perverted with a high libido. I refuse to be a fangirl of any sorts. )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:44 pm
Hayato sighed as he got himself up, ignoring the princess' offered hand. He couldn't lift his arm up anyway. "All right, let's go." He murmured, fully knowing he had ignored her help. He couldn't. He just couldn't just take it. He hadn't need to depend on anyone for so long. "I just need this arm bandaged, and the others better if you could." He winced as he right arm moved slightly. He wished for a healer, but it couldn't be helped.

((hey Sui, want to make Hayato talk about the past? hint hnt? lol, since Sui knows, right? Form Akira))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:54 am
( Sure. xd Just make sure he gets into the cave... because Sui can't go out. )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:57 am
((*snickers* We might want to wait for the whole company for that though... I don't want to keep poor Midori out in the storm while we have a serious conversation. Besides... I want to finish setting up the trap. xd ))

Alcina watched as Hayato stood up on his on, eyes narrowing slightly. He really never changes, does he... The princess re-collected her wood pile calmly before nearly following after him. But then...

"You go ahead. Sui can find the bandages in my bag easy enough and I've got to finish getting the firewood." She kept telling herself that Hayato wasn't one of her friends, just a stranger. Though, that wasn't true, really. Because even a stranger Alcina would treat better than this... She would have walked any stranger back to the cave and made sure they were okay...

But... he still wasn't letting her in. Still not letting her help. Alcina couldn't keep giving him chances like that, because it hurt too much. Maybe Sui was wrong... I don't think he really cares at all.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bounce, Rabite!

((Hm... Or maybe I'm just trying to get out of writing another sappy speech, which I have the feeling Alcina will make if she hears Hayato's background... rofl Either way... she and Midori must continue their plot. twisted ))
Bounce, I say!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:44 pm
Hayato looked at her with a raised eyebrow, but said nothing as he shrugged. Of course, he soon regretted it because that single shrug sent jolts of pain which he hid, again. Still, he was not going to just depend on anyone. “All right.” He said. “Make sure you aren’t stuck out here in the rain forever.” He warned. “Last thing we need is a sick princess.” He shut his mouth soon after. Why, oh WHY did he say that? It’s not like he cared!!!

hiding his embarrassment, he turned and walked towards where he smelled the others. His arms hurt badly, and he just gave up being stubborn for now. He had laid out here for long enough, his energy wasn’t full yet but at least he was able to move.

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:56 pm
Alcina nearly blew up at Hayato again. She wasn't the one out there bleeding to death in the rain for crying out loud. But his hasty retreat didn't allow her much time for anything. Instead, she stormed off in the opposite direction in hopes of finding Midori.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games