Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Tiga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 am
00Shoe
What went wrong?
Everything that could! Doi! She just said!

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 am
I would have posted what happened yesterday but I was really busy.Please note that this gets really gross at parts.Anyway first,all is fine as we're packing up camp,but as we leave I start to feel car sick,puked on the road a short time later,eating something generally helps when I get car sick(if a major factor in it was an empty stomach,which it was)so we head toward a mc donalds which we takes forever to find,and as we pull into the lot,I puke again,just as my dog whom I'm holding,starts to go crazy cause he always does when he sees my dad get out of the other car.He's going all wild so I have to put his halti on him,which is hard to do holding a bag of puke,so I set the bag in my lap(note I'm wearing thick and heavy sweat shorts)After I get the halti on I notice the bag had tilted over,and alittle of it spilled,but I didn't know how bag because the pants were too thick to feel the damp at first.So I get out and it turns out half the bag spilled leaving the whol under and back side of my pants covered in puke stressed we're not even on the main leg of the trip back..after I eat and we hit the PA turnpike all SEEMS ok,until my grandpa suddenly has to go to the bathroom.
Him and my dad got sick on the trip and just that morning my grandpa suddenly got the runs..we see the allentown service plaza 1 mile away and turn in.JUST as he gets out of the car he fails to make it..he goes into the bathroom leaving a trail on the ground..and comes back having to change his pants and sit on a towel,my nose is very keen..I was already feeling sick..this did not help me.....we get back on the road a bit and then find that my grandpa misplaced $50,we assumed he left it in the plaza bathroom -.-(we did find it after we got home)we take a ticket for the turn pike,my mom sticks it in her visor,we all have the windows down for obvious reasons and we're pushing 80 Mph,the ticket gets sucked out the window..
We make it to the toll booth and are forced to pay the full fare of $22 which we don't have because we thought we lost the effing $50.So we have to fill out a bunch of forms as the traffic is piling up behind us.Finally we leave,get off the pike and have to head to the VW dealer because the toureg we have had the trailer break wiring messed up thus the whole trip there and back we had no breaks for the trailer making things harder on everyone.My mom,grandpa and I are in the other car,in 90 degree heat,waiting as the other car is being checked out and I start to feel sick again.We FINALLY get home,as we're pulling in my nose and throat start to act up,everyone suddenly caught that cold my grandpa and dad had,so here I am sitting here now,sick as a dog.Way to end a vacation scream
Sorry for carrying on so long..perhaps I should have put this in the rants.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 am
One word: Eww.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 pm
That sounds horrendous. At least you'll have something you can laugh at years down the road, or leverage when someone tries to complain about their vacation. wink  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm
So as of tomorrow I am moving into my new apartment in downtown Vancouver! Its location is perfect, about ten minute walk to work, very close to a bunch of shops. And on the next street away from Vancouver's 'gay' street.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm
Soooo uh.. I just had what was probably the BEST day of my life thus far. It was extreeemelyyyy fun. ^w^

I went on my own down to Chicago where I met up with a certain Cheetah and hung out there allll day! We had awesome food and awesome conversation and awesome leg aches from walking back and forth :3 At one point, when it started to rain, we wandered off to a nearby comic shop and just sat around looking at comics and mangas. It was pretty funny because of the dinosaur that was ALWAYS angry x3
Then, we headed back to meet up with his family.. I thought for sure it would be awkward because of the whole "stranger danger" thing. But they seemed to like me ^^ Then we all went off to the FREE Bare Naked Ladies concert! They were hilarious showmen and the music was fantastic!
After that, we headed out and grabbed some more food. That certain cheetah got what had to be the BIGGEST barbecued turkey leg I've ever seen in my life. Not to mention, it had the most intoxicating aroma... Mmmm..
Finally, I had to dash off to the Metra and head home. I gave mah fwiend a nice, tight hug that was slightly awkward because of the sauce covered turkey in his hand xp Anyways, after a heartfelt, tear-wrenching goodbye that lasted a whole 2 seconds (lol), I went off to catch my train. I almost didn't make it, but thanks to the awesome conductor, I made it on right on time with no more than a minute to spare. Now, I'm home and suuuuper happy ^w^

Like I said today was like one of the best days ever.. I know it sounds extremely exaggerated, but I'm actually serious. I loveeed this dayyyy!!!  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 am
I also forgot to mention I made a bow while camping,worked great the whole trip,as soon as I got back it snapped in half on the second pull..must have dried out in the car.
@shoe:Congrats on your new place :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:26 am
Aww Derrick that sounds really fun! So you and Tab had a lot of fun?! (I am pretty sure it was Tab)  

00Shoe
Captain

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 am
Lotsa fun, yepyep!

The only way it could'a been more is if the boat rides were actually IN the fountain and if Karate Kid fought me. :3

OH! And congrats on the new pad ^^ Sounds mighty awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm
I hope you are super comfy in your new place Shoe.

Thats great Derrick, maybe I'll get to meet you both sometime, I live close to the Chicago Area and am train able. 3nodding  

Dryskale

Tiga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 pm
How interesting. One bad rant and one good one on the same page!

We're in some kind of cosmic balance here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm
Yeah, I know right? x3 It's like her's makes mine look 10 times better and mine makes her's seem 10 times worse razz  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Derrick Rutledge
That certain cheetah got what had to be the BIGGEST barbecued turkey leg I've ever seen in my life. Not to mention, it had the most intoxicating aroma... Mmmm..

Oi, if you had wanted a bite of my leg, you shoulda asked! I would've been happy to share...And glad to see you seemed to have had as much fun as I did~ ^w^

Flabbergasted Breadancer
Thats great Derrick, maybe I'll get to meet you both sometime, I live close to the Chicago Area and am train able.

Sorry, mate, but I was only down there for two days; I actually live up in Minnesota, it may be a bit before I go back down to Chicago...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm
Agh!

I broke my toe.

Damnit.  

The_Gadfly

Tiga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm
QUICK, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE TO BALANCE IT OUT  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games