Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:11 pm
"Yeah, well wait until Draco sees' you in that now Gemy Wemy," said Fox in a teasing tone.

"Man, why do you call me that. I'm a leader not a child," said Gemini in a most embaress tone.

"Hmhm, sorry Gem," said Fox.

"Its alright and you know I bet my brother Arachnid is going to go all over you now," said Gemini in a tease.

"You really think so," said Fox as she blushed red.

"Well, you tow are getting married and going to have to get use to all that junk," said Gemini.

"True," said Fox. "And you know your brother Arachnid is way hot, handsome, and kissable," said Fox.

"Did you really have to tell me that now," said Gemini. "Ah, never mind I'm going to go change," said Gemini. She then walked behind the dressing room, closed the door, and started changing back into her riginal costume.

Fox then stood there looking in the mirror and at the costume she was wearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:40 pm
"Oh, him and I are broken up now and he wouldn't care and I rather him not to," said Pheniox.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:47 pm
Moonfire smiled and said,"Oh, well that's cool."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:03 pm
"Besides I've always liked you Moonfire," said Pheniox. "And love the way you play the flute."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Moonfire smiled and said,"Thanks, my brother taught me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:52 am
Scott sat down assorting his pices of armour alngisde a pair of thick strapped blue tinted goggles. His could placed the plates on closer to battle and the goggles would work in untaraul sight condtions. He was about ready. It was all that was needed so now it was just time to prepare in train for when they leave.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:57 pm
Gemini walked out of the dressing room, with her new cotume folded up in her arms, and her riginal costume on her body. "You look fine," saod Gemini.

Fox looked over to Gemini and said, "Thanks." She then saw Arachnid, smiled wickedly, and walked towards him. "Hello hunny," she said affectoinately with a smile and kissed Arachnid on the lips.

Starfire looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Huh, can't wait for this bad stuff to be over and this baby to be born. But of course I must wait until my stomch must be big enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, Oracle you and Darkstar will go and find Werewolf and team up with him. But you three must wait in the forest until Gemini and her team come in the forest. But Oracle don't go after Gemini just yet when you see her. You, Werewolf, and Darkstar must gab one or two of her friends that came with her and seperate them from her. While Corona and Western Hunter will take some of the others two or three," said Turgon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Draco went to his bedroom where he pulled out a folded up pile of dragon scales. The dragon scales had come from his grandfather who had died in the form of a dragon. He had requested that his scales be interlocked and given to his grandson to be made into armor. He had been waiting to use them for a special occasion, and this was one of those times. Dragon scales contained strange properties and when given time to age (after the dragon dies), they could then be made into formidable armor if one knew how. It was fortunate that Draco had had the time to learn. Quickly, he turned into a dragon and began heating up the scales to make them softer. With that done, Draco turned back to his regular form and lifted them. He twisted and turned the scales together to form pieces of armor. Once that was done, he shot more flames at them to meld them together before plunging each piece into water. The resulting armor had an almost cloth-like appearance though it was incredibly tough. This would serve him well. Draco smiled in accomplishment. He put on the armor and walked out of the room.

User Image

~~~

Black Feather listened to Turgon before saying, "And what would you have me do?" She didn't want to miss this.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:30 pm
"Well, my dear when the group shinks more the rest shall come ehre where we'll ambush them. Its time for Gemini to meet this place and die here," said Turgon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini walked out of the room for a bit and spotted Draco down the hall in some new armor. "Whoa, Draco," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm
Rose felt suddenly tired but didn't want to take a nap or go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

Fortuna had White Dove go back to sleep. Fortuna was still crying, crying for Leo and her friends but mainly for Leo. She missed him so much for she loves him.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:53 pm
"Nice. Hm and I've been dancing and singing ever since I was young and started to talk. Its an important thing the woman back at home. I guess its to make us pretty but I could never find myself that pretty, nor beautiful. And I'm named after a bird of fire," said Pheniox.

Red Fang awoke and looked around. He then spotted Kid-robin still in the room. 'Great, the new brat is here,' he thought to himself. "What makes you so loyal and respectful to Gemini boy?" asked Red Fang.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:48 am
Moonfire smiled and said,"I think you're pretty."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:47 am
Kid-robin looked up analasying the question and replying in a dull monitonous tone. ' My loyalties lie to her because she showed me true kidness and genorisity which have never been displayed to me before. Even after what I did she gave me a home and treated me as an equal and not a outcast. Though I wish to know is why your behaving with such stupidty ?' he asked simply.

'Yeah count me in too' Western hunter looked up. This was too much of a good optortinuity to pass up. The group had been hit hard and divided for various reasons. It would be foolish if they didn't use this opportunity well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:06 pm
Draco smiled, running his eyes over Gemini. "Whoa yourself. You look great."

Black Feather nodded. It was a good plan and she was more than excited for it to commence. "Alright then. I suppose I should get ready to throw them a big welcome party. It'll be to die for."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:06 pm
"Oh, come on I'm still wearing my riginal costume. I had all ready wore my new one. I mean tried it on but this new look for you is nice," said Gemini. She then walked up to him and kissed him on the lips.

"So how do I look Arachnid hunny," said Fox as she looked towards Arachnid's face.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games