Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:30 pm
"Is something the matter?" Sanato said, staying still  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:38 pm
selena went back to sanato "im sorry i left like that there was an intruder and i took care of him " selena looked at the expression and sanato face" so know let get rid of that posion " selena grimced at the thought because she knew what how it was going to hurt " just a waring sanato it going to hurt emishily just warning you ok" selena got a bucket and said " ok here go bit on this belt " selena bit into the posioned infected wound and satarted suck the blood out then spit it out into the bowl and did this until all the posion was gone snato breath was now very weak but he get better now that all the poison gone selena started pouring
blood down his thorat and sanato breath got better and he woke up and opend his eyes" felling better sanato and the posion is gone " selena order one of the severnts to take out the posioned blood and burn it ! "so how sre you feeling "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm
"I do feel much better now."Sanato said as he got up  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 pm
selena smiled " good im glad that the worked i" selena satarted slip out of conoussness " i hope that would have worked you should be back at full health in a day now so tomarrow you be good as new " selena put her hand on her head " now can i deal with this intrudered that i pearlized out in the garden he was try to kill hethrus i dont know who he is or why he cam here or how he even knew where this place was "selena stood up nad felt dizzy and callapesed  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:54 pm
Sanato caught Selenia with ease, but colapsed also, because the poison still had it's after effects  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm
selena fell with ahard thud like sje fell on sombody selena woke up quckily and relized she ahd fainted and sanato had caugth her but fainted himself selena got up and picked him up and put him back on the bed " im sorry , im a haszard right now i need some sleep just for a hour or too " selena sat down the couach in snato room" and fell a sleep for 3 hours and woke up to see sanato siting up drinking blood and watching me sleep " oh im sorry sanato i should have been taking care of you but i got so tired i had to nape but im fine now " selena got up and walked over " isee your better now thank you for caughting but fainted your self " selena gigles selena looks at haru "is hehtrus back in bed now ?" selena seemed worrried and far to strees out for he rown good rgiht now " is there anything you need sanato  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm
selena smiles " is there anything i can get you sanato ?"selena stand up opens up the belcony doors and the warm summer brezz blew thou the room and selena took a breath in and sighed " there just so much that happend in these last few years huh ?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:19 am
Metal clashing could be heard outside as Hethrus tried to again fight off his old master.He new he would never be able to kill him but he didn't care.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm
selena saw hethrus again fiting with the same man selena growled "huh!!! i thought i paearlized you " selena looks at snanto "excuse me " selena jumps down off the belcony and and land behind the man " i thougt i pearlized you you just wont give will you ....i huess you leave me now choice"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:38 pm
selena get infront of the man that is trying to fite with hethrus start doning some hand movements then a star apperes and a daimon appers on selena forhead and the selena make more movement with her hands and the a spear of light appear's in selena hands and as she moved it her hand forward the the spear grew bigger and then evenautly appeared around him and incased him in the spear and he couldnt move anymore he was just suppened the in mid air fallaing around but not being able to move " no tell me why did you come here " selena demaned  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm
Hethrus raised his hand, using magic to push Selena out of the way he held her still while he kept fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:43 pm
selena had no time to reacted selena screamed when she fell face 1st onto the ground and just layed there for a long while and the whole time the spear that was around the around the man flickered and evenatual dissappered selena rolled over and point at the man as spoke as loudly as she could "true bond " mean if she died or her baby or babies dided he die too selena then started to shack so what ever she did the man did as well and then blood start pour out from between her leggs and stained her dress red the last word she spoke before she passed out were " i love you "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Hethrus appeared behind the man and stabbed him the back watching him fall to the ground.Hethrus ran over to Selena and pulled her into his arms."Oh god no..." he cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 pm
Sighing Haru follows after Selenia while trying to calm herself "Man, i'm going to have to look after her" she mumbles before running over to where she was. Helping her to sit up Hari sighs again. "How annoying, Selenia your going to have to be so much more careful" she say's knowing she would hear her. "She's not dead she's unconcious at the moment we have to get her inside" Haru say's to him before standing up.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:22 pm
was limp as a rag doll while being carried back to her room selena did hear haru voice but it sounded like a whispers to her she couldnt move or talk or even open her eyes or speak al she did was lay there limp with blood pour out of her body at an alarming rate  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games