Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:04 pm
((Yeah, what is happening?))

Kiara saw Xiah screaming so she quickly ran towards him to help. She looked at the others watching him. "Does anybody know what happened?" she asked them seeing that Xiah was screaming, she couldn't get an answer from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:43 am
Naruto_Uzumaki54321
Xiah kept on screaming with no end, people watching him, Xiah felt like he was gonna die, "ARAHH!!!"

((what is happening!))

Zeramaru heard screaming as he passed and walked inside.
"what the hell happened to the boy" Zeramaru said as he grabbed a needle and pricked Xiah at the lower forearm.
"It aint a genjutsu..." Zeramaru then started to make handseals
"Chuusuusei Shikeikiden (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock). I could knock him out to stop it?" Zeramaru said prepared to poke Xiah.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 am
"That works....but, let's do a less painful method."
Xantos's hand glowed with one of the medical techniques, placing it over Xiah's head, knocking him out.
"we need Reiko to get here already, she should know how to do this."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 am
((Umm you could be more accurate on which jutsu you used. Is it kabutos Nemuri(sleep) which was used on kiba by placing his hand on the shoulder or what))

Zeramaru slammed his hand into the wall to disperse the jutsu.
"I could have done it with no pain by using a sleep poison"
Zeramaru was strangely agitated.
"what is the problem i've seen just about every thing." Zermaru made one seal to use his Nan Kaizou (Soften Modification) and his fingers wrapped around a nearby door. Zeramaru then slowly made seals with his other hand.
Fangs appeared by his teeth.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:24 am
Detachi witnessed Zeramaru's transformation, "What are you doing now?" The shinobi glanced at xiah, he wasn't getting any better.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 am
Reiko ran over. She saw xiah on the ground and everyone leaning over him. "what happened to him? i need to know everything i can before i can treat him." she bent over to look at xiah.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:24 pm
"Well, I think he was screaming about Mikyo, and he looked pretty bad, high fever, trembling, intense pain, clutching his head, I'm not sure what."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:28 pm
Reiko nodded and her hand glowed with healing chakra. she help it above his head. "hmmm, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him except for the fever." she pressed her palm to his forehead. "i don't know what is causing the pain. maybe a forgotten memory that he doesn't want to remember?" she looked back at him.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:06 pm
"Well, don't look at me, I never finished medical school, only half way through, and a class in Cloud, don't expect me to know. I think it might have to do with Mikyo's death."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:09 pm
Raito poofed and just walked to a wall and leant against it even though the wall was cold and hard he felt warm and soft for being back in his village....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:42 pm
reiko looked back at Xiah. Argh, what do i do? she thought. i need to help him! if only he could tell me what is wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 pm
Xiah kept on screaming, "AGHHHH!!!!!" Xiah grabbed his head and started shaking around for some reason. "HELP M-" Xiah paused and started screaming again. He was thinking of his past memory, his parents dieing and getting a step dad like Mikyo.  

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 pm
"Xiah,XIAH! can you hear me?" reiko yelled at him. "you need to think of something else. I..." she stopped. "does anyone here know a genjutsu we can put on him that won't hurt him?" she asked the rest of the people.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:28 pm
Detachi figeted He wasing even part medical ninja. "Er...," Detachi muttered. Detachi had seen a jutsu simular to what his Sensei was speaking of bu he couldn't remember...  

Detachi

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:07 pm
Devoker came walking into the academy unaware of what is happening. "Is the battle over?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games