Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Phi swings his kunia and it hit a rock. "BINGO." Phi start pulling himself up while the wires from his kunia holds him by the waist.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 pm
"Phi! This time I shall win you!" Dev copied Phi's idea of the kunais. Dev threw the kunais as high as he could. Dev noticed that the kunai wasn't going to make it to the top. A clone appeared next to the kunai and grabbed it. It then threw it again until it got to the top. The kunai got stuck in between a rock. Dev pulled on the string as hard as he could. The kunai wouldn't budge. "Yes!" Dev wrapped the string around his wrists. Dev the jumped on the wall and pulled on the string. He kept pulling on the string so that he would walk on the wall step by step. He noticed his arms were starting to hurt. He made another clone that began pulling with him. There wasn't as much tention on his arms. Dev was getting a lot more excited now that the Hokage was watching him and he was challenging others.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:00 pm
Sengetsu sighed."lord hokage, please don't discourage them. Jounin is a tough rank but they have a while before reaching that rank." he begans walking away deciding that he'd let Dev relax before he started the real training. he vanished in a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:34 pm
Dev wasn't even paying attention to Sengetsu when he left. He was way to focused on getting to the top of the waterfall. He began to get tired a little bit. He thought to himself that he needed to keep going. He knew that he couldn't stop or he would be a failure forever. Dev then suddenly got a burst of strength. He began running up the waterfall and then he finally got to the top. He grabbed the ledge of a rock and pulled himself up. He saw a stone that came out of the ground that was flat and out of the water. He hopped on it and he watched the water flow around the rock. He looked over the waterfall and screamed, "I did it Uchiha-Sensei!" Dev then noticed that Sengetsu wasn't there. "Ah man." Dev then laid back on the rock and fell to sleep.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:08 pm
Phi goes to Dev's wire and pulls it down making Dev fall. A few steps later Phi reaches to the top. "WHAT NOW WORLD."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:18 pm
Dev threw a kunai before he fell. He did some hand seals and said, "Kawarimi no Jutsu." He then got replaced with the kunai. He was over Phi and he ((stabs him in and the jugular vein and cuts out his inside guts)) pushes him off. "I'm the king of the world!"  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:05 am
The clone of Orion appeared at the training grounds, dragging Zaruto there with him. He set him on the ground. "Look, kid. I don't have much time, so I'm gonna teach you now instead of after this incident. I'm sorry the real me couldn't really be here, you know, defending the leaf village and all, but I'll train you as well as he could. Now, on your feet." He said, pulling out a kunai.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 pm
Sengetsu appeared in the training grounds awaiting his foe.  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:54 pm
runs in and rolls around "your bboring"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:59 pm
Sengetsu's red eyes glared at byakuga. he then feel to the ground holding his head, grimacing in pain."you shall not survive, what you did is unforgivable." he punched the ground shattering the surface as his voice changed becoming more irrate, until he suddenly stopped standing up."byakuga, correct?" Senj laughed."sengetsu has revealed a lot about you."  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:19 pm
"yes " byakuga said ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:21 pm
Senji nodded."Byakuga...why did you send for kit? and were you the one who sent the hit out for my eyes?"  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:22 pm
" how do you know? ... canceled it off and maybe"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:22 pm
Raito's scope the area "hey what are you doing here help out at the gates... and yes i am back from my long trip and soon enough now come on"  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:24 pm
Senji's eyes glared at Byakuga"it'd be wise to stay far away from me.' he turned to the other shinobi."the gates are in capable hands."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games