Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm
"I am Oron of the Cloud. Why are you here anyway? I can sense your lust for power, you would do anything for it even if it meens killing those most dear to you. That will lead to your death." Oron glared at Zero and gripped his sword even tighter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm
Oni_Soul
"You have an Akatsuki Member in your midst, do you not?" Ask the figure holding the polearm. His hands were in his pockets and the polearm was leaning on his shoulder. The other figure next to him took a out a small cartten and took out a cigarett. With two of his fingers he snapped them creating a small amount of fire to light the cig and placed it comfortably between his lips. "Com'on Axe, we dont need to ask questions. Just let me kill him and be down with it."

zero was under order not engage in a fight. he sighed
"if you wish"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:00 pm
Common sense told Zann that if these two men were after the Akatsuki, then they won't harm the others in the room. Probably.
"Yeah, that's him." Zann indicated to Zero with a nod of his head. Killing him would make our job easier. He stood slightly in front of Arashi, blocking his view of the men in case it gets bloody. So not to corrupt his "innocent childish mind".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:03 pm
"oron calm down" pyro said as he got his hands on his sword  

pyro hasu

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:03 pm
Oron's wings spred out and he hovered in the air. "Zero I will do my best to kill you if it comes to it." Oron pulled out his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm
zero was not hearing the others. his eyes wore set on the one that came out of the shadow, he spoke to him
"kill me. let your anger out"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:07 pm
"ORON "pyro shouted

"jjust calm down dont do anything you might regret, and trust me i know what im talking about so try not to give me an excuse" pyro told oron

Pyro got frustrated and didnt know if he should do what oron was about to do.
But he knew that nothing good would have came out of the fight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 pm
Jedi's eye turned into eternal sharingan I can do slot with just this clone is you catch my drift."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Arashi tossed the ball towards zero and said "Play catch!"
Arashi was quite strange since he does know what was happening.
The ball itself was strange it had a string on it and arashi was holding the other end of the string.
"Mr. dont wanna play?"  
"Kage, we only wish his head, and as for the Assassin..." The figure took out a peice of paper and looked at the names. "...you can come with us too. Or you can put up a fight and die." Said the man with the polearm. The other took a long drag on the cig, lighting up the small darkness that kept them in shadow. "Please put up a fight! Its always better when they struggle!" A smug grin came across the smokers face as he said this.

The man smoking=
User Image
His weapon=
User Image

The man with the Polearm=
User Image
His weapon=
User Image  

Oni_Soul

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:09 pm
"...... I'm not a fool, using anger in battle means death. Feather clones." 20 clones of Oron appeared and destroyed all of them making feathers go everywhere, confusing Zero and continuesly slashing him with his sword, while he can't see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:11 pm
you want to fight me Oron. zero removed his sword (shadow) from his back. he spoke to him
"do it strike, me down. let your anger out"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 pm
"I believe I said I was a clone."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:14 pm
((you were so stupid not tossing the ball back at me...))

Arashi's smile turned into the sick smile his dad had.
"you go boom!" Arashi said tugging the string causing the magnesium in the ball to ignite and explode.
Arashi's smile returned to his normal smile as he walked behind zann.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:15 pm
Rahenno came between Zero and Oron. His Staff drawn, he blocked Oron's attacks, while forming a shild of ice between the explosion and Oron and himself. "Don't kill yourself" He turned to the two men. "Do whatever you like to him just take it elsewhere." Rahenno put his weapon away and stood between the two for the time being.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games