Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm
The tunnel lead them both outside of the city walls, and suddenly they were attacked by Darklings  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:40 pm
Rose left the place, knowing both their scents gone. She used the bracelet and teleported back to her house with Haseo and climbed up onto the top of the building and watched everyone else as tears flew down her eyes. Stupid me... that succubus... I'll kill her.. She swore under her breath. She then felt the familiar scent of the active darklings and looked up toward the walls of the city. She could not have!  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:00 pm
Alyssia looked around frightened "Haseo! what are those?!" she said panicking "Haseo please dont let them get me" Haseo quickly snapped into battle mode and pulled out his scythe from thin air and started hacking away at the darklings while Alyssia sat on the ground freaking out  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Rose looked and sighed, Well I got my wish.. hope she dies... Rose chuckled as she went to the front gates, took a deep breath and left the city. But before she went there, she went to get a few of her battle equipments that she didn't have with her before. I have an idea... She thought to herself.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 pm
All the darklings that were there were just peons the big ones hadnt showed up yet, one of the grunts jumped onto Haseo's back and started biting at his head, Alyssia stood up "No one hurts my Haseo" she said as she revealed two daggers and she quickly cut the darkling from Haseo's back  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm
"HEY!" Rose said to Alyssia, "Watch that tongue of yours!" She said her eyes glowing. She got in front of Haseo, "Honey... can you hear me?" She asked him.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Haseo pushed Rose away from him with the hilt of his Scythe "Your in my way" Alyssia laughed and she cut a darkling that was about to bite her ankle "Haseo is mine now...... arent you Haseo" she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to her and kissed him again  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:37 pm
Rose looked at her as she ripped Haseo away from her and looked her straight in the eye, "That's all you ever can do, can you.. steal?" She chuckled, "You do know that you just dragged yourself into our situation right? And besides, you only think he likes you, because you made him think like that... basic control... but I know for a fact he loves me and that he will break through..." She looked at her and smiled. She ran in her mind her plan, no matter how much i would hurt her in the long run.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:47 pm
Alyssia laughed "You dont know anything do you? when a succubus kisses someone tey fall under their control until the succubus says otherwise and on the next full moon the victim loses all memory of past loves and is fully devoted to the succubus....... of his own will" Alyssia looked at Rose with pity "So now that i have already kissed him, there is nothing you can do" she averted her gaze back to Haseo who was just standing there blankly "Now Haseo i want you to get rid of this silly girl" Haseo pulled away from Rose and held his blade to her "Yes Alyssia" he reared back to slice away at Rose "Any last words?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 pm
Rose closed her eyes, I'll never let you be hers! She screamed in her head. She stepped back as she pulled her sword out, "I beg to differ." She said simply. If I know you as well as I think I do... you wouldn't want to be hers. I'll just go back to my lonely life. She smiled, "To the death then, Haseo." She said and smiled. She stood at a stance ready to fight him.

Her father slowly approached them, surprise filling his face.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:44 pm
He brought the large cresent shaped blade down at Rose and if she doged it he would follow her with a few lightning bolts but if she just blocks it he would kick at her to knock her back for a flurry of slashes

Alyssia laughed "How ironic is this" she said sarcasticly

Xemnas focused on their location, feeling Rose's stress "The best thing for those two is to fight but not when Haseo really means to kill her" he ran through the streets finding a good hiding place to open a portal so he could get there faster

((if you wait on xemnas he can end the fight and you might even get Haseo back))

Haseo's parents also arrived on the scene after being notified by a darkling that Haseo was unprotected outside of the city "Well well, I would have never guessed they would fight eachother like this"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Rose did just that. She dodged the blade, blocked the lightening bolts, getting hit by one, but that didn't stop her as she countered each slash. She tried not to use the magic she had, but she needed a breather time as he kept on coming. Damn... you... Alyssia... She then dug into her mind and started chanting an old spell. No sound came out of her mouth, but she her lips moved, barely as she chanted. Then her sword glowed as red as blood as she shot fire right at him, when he came with another slash. The fire was weak though... She couldn't kill him.

I didn't expect this, but let's see how this finishes off... One of them is bound to die, but why? Rose's father thought. He looked at the girl laughing on the opposite side, A succubus... He chuckled, "Like mother, like daughter, isn't it?" He said to his wife, as she too saw the girl. She ignored the comment.

He looked at his daughter with curiosity, there was something not right with the atmosphere. His eyes wideded as he felt the evil presence of her.

((Hope you don't mind about the slash part.. kind god mod... right? sweatdrop Oh and do you remember whether I said the evil spirit within Rose was the grandmother or some great grandmother of hers???))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:26 am
((i dont mind and you said great grandmother))

Haseo's wound healed almost instantly and he jumped in the air bringing the blade down at her head and also shot a large blast of fire from his mouth

Alyssia looked over and saw the people that were coming to watch and her face turned grim but she didnt move and she turned her head back to watch the fight

Xemnas hurried into an abandoned ware house and opened a portal that lead outside the city walls and quickly jumped in

Haseo's father looked at him joyfully "Maybe he dosent have to die after all" he looked to his wife "How about we give him a power boost?" they started chanting a spell and a black mist formed around them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:56 pm
((Oh alright, thanks.))

Rose dodged the blade and sent a blast of ice from her hand, freezing the on-coming fire. She looked at his parents, No, please. I don't need this! She thought internally. She tried not to go past her limits as she felt the evil stirring, I don't want to destroy the world again... I need more light... I need damn happy thoughts, which is not possible as this fight continues, She turned back toward her fight and had lightening come down upon Haseo and a tidal started to rise behind her. As the tidal wave kept gathering water but didn't move, Rose went with her sword right for Haseo.

"I believe that this is your son's fight. here is no reason for you to get involved. If he is strong enough he will defeat my daughter. If not... he will have to perish. If you help him... I will kill him." Rose father said to Haseo's father.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 pm
Haseo just stood there taking all oncoming attacks and regenerating back to normal almost as quickly as he had been damaged and he just deflected the lightning with lightning of his own

His father looked towards Rose's father and smirked "With the power we are about to give him you couldnt possibly defeat him" seeing as he was able to talk freely the spell was complete and Haseo's parents shot a wave of black energy at Haseo, he was quickly lifted off of the ground and the black mist soaked itself into his skin "Son, you now have the power to control Shadows and darkness" Haseo dropped back to the ground and landed on all fours, he looked up at Rose with jet black eyes and growled

((If your father attacks he will DIE!!!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff