Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 pm
((Mood swing central~))

Shane nodded, he was cowed to say the least...always was a bit afraid of females.
Angelus looked at the other three and said nothing at all...he liked keeping his head.

Akari nodded and looked at Seraphiel, "Sounds good..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:16 pm
(lol At least she has good reasons when she lashes out. But man, she can get worked up huh? I mean, I have her in another RP but I don't think she's ever said something like that before. But then, there were no suicidals and she had to be the level head and rational thinker of the group oddly enough)

"And what the hell was up with that guy anyway? What the hell did he do to me?" Pre wondered and turned away again. She lost interest in Shane relatively quickly.
Tea sighed, glad to see that Pre was focused on something else, "I don't know. He seemed to be about as powerful as Feora-sama. Maybe she met him?" Tea pondered.
"Not possible. She would have told me," Pre answered.

Seraphiel smiled and led the way out of the shack.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:52 pm
((That she can...poor Angelus...))

Shane blinked...glad she was not glaring at him anymore. Angelus just blinked and said nothing...what was there for him to say?

Akari nodded and followed...

((Sorry brainfreeze...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Pre decided to look to Angelus for help with the issue, since the two of them couldn't figure it out for themselves, "Hey. Would you know exactly who that guy was? He did something am I'm trying to figure out what it was," She said.
Tea sighed and rested herself against the wall.

After a few minutes Seraphiel found KoTari and the others.
"There you are. Everything okay?" KoTari asked.
"Yeah. It was just some helpless girl trapped in a shack with a beastman trying to rape her or something," Seraphiel said with a shrug.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:37 pm
Angelus looked at Pre, "Yes...partially. I understand what he did...and he looked familiar a bit...and he seemed to know you. He looked like the God of War, Peace, and Life to me..."

Shane looked at Tea and mouthed to her...not wanting Pre's wrath, "Are you alright?"

Akari looked at Hua and shrugged as they looked at the two Dragonkin and the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:41 pm
"Huh...If he was a God like that, then why in the world didn't Feora tell be about him? Was he a recluse or something?" Pre asked, "And if you know what he did, tell me."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. Onee-sama sometimes snaps. It's kind of a side effect of her inversion," Tea whispered just as quietly.

"So what have you been up to?" Seraphiel asked, looking down at the children as they were inspecting a frog.
"Those two are just brimming with questions. This is all new to them," KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:47 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "Yes well...he only appeared to certain people...so that could be why you may not have heard about him. He is reclusive and powerful...what he did...was um...well..." He sighed and said, "He made it so you feel emotions all your own easily and they can no longer be taken away..."

Shane quickly and quietly moved next to Tea to talk to her. "No...I should apologize...had I have known you cared...I'm just sorry..."

Akari and Hua blinked and said nothing content to watch for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 pm
"Yes...But even so. Feora told me she had met all the gods in Mythanos. I mean, she is one. She's the Goddess of Natural order. We used to talk a lot. If there was someone I should know about, she would have told me," Pre glanced away, "And it wasn't like I lost my emotions. They are still here, they are just detached and feel distant and most of them feel foreign."

Tea smiled, "Now who's going through 'what ifs'? Look, don't worry about it. As long as you don't try that stunt again, Onee-sama won't be willing to kill you. I guess she simply saw that you surviving was more or less a gift. You basically survived from not only the sacrificing ritual, but her as well," She said it simply like there was nothing wrong.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "Yes well...who said he was originally from Mythanos? He is a more recent one...before Mythanos he was a major God on another world...until he was banished by the other gods for having to much power." Angelus looked at her, "Yes well now they are all connected to you again...whether that is a good thing or not I do not know."

Shane blushed at her smile and looked down softly. "I understand...wait...I'm a gift?" He looked at her confused and said, "I'm sorry that I hurt you..." He looked at her and blinked a bit.

((Is it just me or do most of our chars seem to fall for each other <.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 pm
(lol I noticed, but it seems there three characters with eyes on Tea)

"Banished huh? Now I'm wishing he detached my emotions again. The last thing I need is some banished god throwing his power around for his own reasons like that," Pre said. She still hasn't felt all that many emotions so she would have to see for herself whether it was worth it. She wondered if that feeling she had in her chest before would be worse if she had it now.

Tea laughed, "I wasn't the one affected. Onee-sama was the one who was hurt."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:45 pm
Kon and Zero sat in a small shop...Kon leaned on her hand and sighed...Zero looked to her "What's wrong Kon?" He asked and she looked over "We havn't been able to be with Pre or Tea lately...Im not even sure what's going on..." She said and looked down...

{{IT FINALLY LOADED!!! : D}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm
(But I'm going to be going to bed soon crying )

Pre sighed, "I'll deal with my problem later. I'm going to search for two wandering Angeko," She said and jumped out the window. She landed effortlessly on the ground and looked around for the two. She hasn't spoken with them in ages.

Tea sighed, the threatening aura finally gone.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 pm
Zero looked to Kon and sighed..."Think Tea has found someone she likes...?" He asked looking down...Kon chuckled and wacked him over the head softly "Oi. Don't give up on her you goof." She said and he nodded rubbing his head...
{{Awe : [}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:07 pm
"Ha! There you two are!" Pre said and entered the shop, "Where have you two been? Tea's aura has been a little off because she missed you," She said, speaking in terms that they might not understand.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:23 pm
Kon smiled to Pre but Zero simply looked down still..."Oh around. Lil Zero here misses Tea like crazy!" She said and Zero stuck his tounge out at Kon...Kon giggled and hugged Pre happily...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games