Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 am
[[sorry bout the late reply, i was eating...]]

Jade's eyes turned from radiant green to blood red when she caught the smell of blood. She grinned in delight, showing her inhuman fangs as headed towards the smell. Her footsteps were dead quiet, her breathing was inaudible, and so was her heartbeat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

((S'alright. Mines much later, lol.))

A few moments passed in silence, though to Psadas it felt like it could have been an eternity. That was the great thing about the tranquility of a forest: time's flow seemed to cease. Eventually he was brought back to earth by a sound from the edge of mess he had made. Not the sound of breathing, or a twig being stepped on, or any such normal means a person would use to identify an approaching being, but instead by a music that only Psadas could hear. The musician scowled slightly when he heard it, thinking that maybe another wolf had come to ruin his quiet time.

His expresion brightened immediately, however, when he noticed that the person approaching him was no a wolf, but instead a woman. "Well hello there, fair maiden. Come to join me for a drink?" Psadas said with a small laugh as he surveyed the woman. She was definately a precious stone, that was for sure. Probably as hard as one too, but Psadas wasn't picky when it came to pretty women. "Lemme guess..." he said suddenly as he stroked his chin with one hand. "Your name's... Jade, right?" Psadas said with a snap of his fingers as the name came to him. It wasn't telepathy or magic or anything or the sort. Just a hobby of Psadas' that he'd grown quite good at.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:13 pm
Don't stare into her eyes,
Don't kiss her lips...

[[wat time do you go to bed?]]

Jade observed the man and grinned. "Yes, I am, and who might you be?" Jade asked, crossing her arms. Her eyes glowing a little. At the moment, she seemed like any hard-to-get lady that you would find, but in reality, she was much more than that.

Don't fall in love,
with her dirty little tricks...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

((Depends on the day, lol. Sundays and tuesdays I try to go to bed round midnight 'cause I have class at ten the next morning, but the rest of the week I'm usually up 'till three or later 'cause I don't have classes 'til the evening.))

A grin crossed Psadas' face as the woman confirmed that his guess was indeed right. That added another to his current streak, but in all honesty Psadas couldn't even remember what the count was anymore. Not that he particularly cared what the count was, as long as he kept adding to it. Psadas leaned forward slightly and used his momentum to jump up and land gracefully on the stump he had been sitting on only a moment before. "Psadas Psi is the name. Just Psadas to the pretty ladies." the musician said as he bowed to Jade and winked at her, obviously indicating that he thought she was one of the mentioned group of women.

After straightening up Psadas took a moment to straighten out his pants and readjust Delilah on his back before hopping down off the stump onto the bloody forest floor. Although he was wearing opened toed sandles, he wasn't really bothered by the feeling of dirt and blood on his feet. Generally he tried to avoid creating a mess close to himself, but his feet had bathed in gore enough that it didn't really bother him anymore. "So, what's a pretty thing like you doing in this forest?" Psadas asked as he stepped over what appeared to be a rib in order to appraoch Jade.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Don't kiss her lips...

[[wat time is it there now?]]

Jade grinned and turned her head away slightly and looked up at the trees. "Oh, no reason. I just decided to take a walk in these woods for a change. It's so peaceful, isn't it?" Jade asked in a casual innocent tone. She then looked back at him and into his eyes and grinned slightly. "What about you? What would such a handsome man as you be doing in these woods at this time of the night?" Jade asked back.

Don't fall in love,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 pm

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

((Two twenty in the morning. I'll probably be up all night tonight though because I'm working on a project due tomorrow.))

A small chuckle escaped Psadas' throat as Jade responded back to him with a similar flirtation. "Same as you, I suppose. Just enjoying the quiet of the forest, for once." he responded with a small shrug and a grin. Because Psadas could hear the songs of peoples' hearts, there was rarely a time that he was surrounded by silence, unless he was ompletely alone. That was part of the reason he often played music to himself when there was no one around: to fill the void left by the absences of song. Sitting in the forest like this was one of the few times that he allowed silence to wash over him.

There was also another reason that Psadas was sitting along in the forest, surround by blood and gore, but he wasn't about to admit it to anyone else. It had to do with the last woman Psadas had met. Despite what had happened though, Psadas wasn't about to show it and so he acted as carefree as ever. "How 'bout a song to relax to? I take requests?" Psadas offered with a small chuckle as he tapped the guitar on his back to indicate he could play something if she wished.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 pm
Don't kiss her lips...

[[YAY!!]]

"I don't listen to a lot of music, so just surprise me." Jade told him as she made her way over to a clean stump and sat down. She crossed one of her legs over the other in a seductive way and watched him, grinning flirtatiously.

[[obtw, if Psadas looks into her eyes, he might find himself unknowingly hypnotized by Jade. If he kisses her lips, he'll be addicted and possibly turn into her slave.]]

Don't fall in love,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:07 am

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

((Well, don't forget that Psadas casts magic and munipulates emotions with his magic, lol.))

Psadas nodded and swung Delilah around to his front and leaned back against a tree, which he checked to make sure was clean first. The musician lovingly placed his hands on the strings a strummed a chord, and yet although it sounded perfect, Psadas frowned slightly. "Ah, hold on a moment. My D string is flat." Psadas strummed the third string down from the top while moving the hand on the neck of his guitar to the knob on the top half of the head of the guitar closest to the end. For a few moments he just strummed the string repeatedly while making minute adjustments to the knob. The changes in pitch would be nearly inaudible, even to those with the sharpest of hearing, but to Psadas the differences were as clear as day and night.

"There we go..." Psadas muttered to himself as he managed to get the string to the right pitch and placed his hand back on the neck of the guitar. Quickly he tested a few chords to check that everything was to his satisfaction and nodded when he found that it was. "Let's see here then. I wouldn't mind a happy tune, would you?" Without waiting for acknowledgement, he begand strumming away on the strings of the guitar, producing a beautiful piece of music. Each note that entered Jade's ears seemed to inspire happiness within her, and even though the song did its job well enough on its own, Psadas began to sing a tale of some long lost hero.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:25 am
Don't kiss her lips...

[[true true... wait... this could mean that Jade has met her match... or has she? lol]]

Jade listened to the music. It felt relaxing. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes as she listened. She hadn't felt this happy in a long time, because she never felt the need to. Unknowingly, her heart started beating to the beat of the song. His voice stained her mind with it's charmingness. She then realized that it was only a trick. It was only because of the music. She opened her eyes and looked at him angrily. "Do you always do this to ladies when you meet them?" She asked him coldly. It was as if all that happiness had runaway and left a void there in her cold heart. She didn't like to have her emotions toyed with, since she was usually the one that toyed with other people's emotions.

[[the size of your posts intimidates me... xD lol]]

Don't fall in love,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 am

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

((These are actually small posts for me, lol.))

The music slowly faded away as Psadas strummed the last note, and with it so too did the feeling of happiness it brought. That was the reson many people became 'addicted' to his music, so to speak. Once the feeling of happiness was gone, all that was left to fill the empty space where it had been were the person's old emotions which came back stronger than before since they had to occupy the space left by the vacant happiness. Most of the time Psadas didn't try to produce this effect on purpose, but it was useful sometimes for controlling people. When you had sway over a person's emotions, they tended to listen to what you say.

Before answering Jade's question, however, Psadas decided to start playing another tune. Not one to munipulate emotions this time, but one to just create background noise while they talked. "You looked tense. Thought you'd enjoy relaxing." Psadas said with a small chuckle as he bent his head up to look through the trees to the sky. "Most people enjoy my music. The wolves didn't though." The last bit was a joke, of course, but instead of laughing Psadas just grinned, almost evily.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:03 am
Don't kiss her lips...

[[i bet they are. xD i bet my posts look tiny to you then.]]

Jade looked away from him. "My tension is my problem, not your's." She told him. "You should manipulate people's emotions like that, it's not really fair for young, defenseless girls like me." Jade joked and giggled slightly. She grinned and then looked up at him. She wanted to look into his eyes, but his head was bent upwards, so she couldn't.

[[hey, i just realized that Psadas and Violet have a similar ability. Awesome. xD lol]]

Don't fall in love,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 am

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

((They certainly are smaller than I'm used to, lol. I know people whose posts can get up to, like, half a page. @@ ))

Another small chuckle escaped Psadas' mouth as Jade spoke. "Defenseless, maybe. Girl, definately. Young?" Psadas said, looking back down at Jade. With his left hand he reached up and tapped his upper left canine tooth, which was roughly the human equivalent of a vampire's fangs. "Doubt it. I'd be hard pressed to believe you're the age you actually appear." Vampires were technically immortal, after all, so it was fairly rare to find one who had just been turned. Especially since those that had usually kept to themselves for a while in order to get used to their abilities.

Now that Jade could actually see Psadas' eyes, however, the illusion of a carefree minstral Psadas usually wore seemed to flicker for a moment. The musicians eyes were as cold as stone, despite the cheerful expression on his face. They were not the cold eyes of a heartless murderer, though Psadas would kill if needed to, but instead his eyes were lifeless as if he were merely an empty shell of a man being directed like a puppet to dance around. Psadas' eyes left Jade once more as he glanced down at his guitar to check his hand positioning and resume playing the background music he had stopped when he tapped his tooth.

((I'll probalby be going to bed in about twenty minutes, btw. I'm dead tired and can't really concentrate anymore.))

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 am
Don't kiss her lips...

[[okay then]]

Jade was surprised that he knew so much about her. She was starting to get annoyed by it. "How do you know so much about me?" She questioned. Knowing this much made her suspicious and paranoid. She grabbed the handle of her Sais, ready to plung it into his heart, but their eyes met. Her irises glowed slightly and she was ready to hypnotize him, but then she noticed how lifeless his eyes were and her irises dimmed. The contrast of his eyes to the rest of his face surprised her. She observed it for a moment until he looked down. Her expression changed slightly and let go of her sais. His mysteriousness intrigued her. She decided to let him explain himself before she jumped to conclusions.

[[i just had an idea.]]

Don't fall in love,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 am

PSIP s a d a s - P s i

((I am so tired... ))

There was silence from Psadas for a little bit as he tried to think how to answer the question. The song he was playing switched to a slower more bleak song similar to the ones he would usually use to make people feel depressed, although he didn't channel magic into so it didn't have that effect at the moment. "I know a lot of things about a lot of people." Psadas answered vaguely as he angled his head to look at the sky yet again. Even though it was dark, he did enjoy looking up at the clouds passing overhead. "Though it was mostly the fangs that gave you away." he added with a laugh, which contrastly greatly with the music that was coming out of his guitar at the moment.

The real reason would have made him sound like he was crazy, so he kept his mouth shut about it usually. The truth was that he could hear music coming from people: music that matched their true selves. This music he called the music of a person's heart, simply because he had no better name for it. Her name was a complete guess since he needed to know the entire song to know a person's name, and by then the person already told him anyway. But the song revealed more about her every time she spoke, and it was mainly this that had told Psadas she was not what she appeared. Of course the fangs were a pretty big give away as well, but there were many races with fangs.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Don't kiss her lips...

Jade grinned. She was getting more and more intrigued by him as they spoke. She had figured by now that he wasn't just an average man. He was better. He was more... interesting. "So Psadas, just where are you from exactly?" Jade asked curiously as she walked around him in a circle, observing him. She had never spent this much time talking to a man without planning something devious, and this wasn't an exception. She wanted him to fall for her like all the others, but she knew it was going to be hard. A lot harder than the other men that she had tricked. She stopped once she had walked a full circle around him and look back up at him.

Don't fall in love,

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games