Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 am
Devin stood, coming to his full height, "Would you have had a problem with it if I'd been in my wolf form? Alyxis says I'm no different than a puppy when I'm like that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am
Julia remembers Tiberius when they first met, how he had frozen whenever Devin had gotten near. "I'm thinking that would have made Tiberius nervouse." She looks over at Tiberius and notices his color. "Tiberius are you alright?"  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm
Devin turned his eyes, which were narrowing on going wolf, at Tiberius.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Tiberius looks at Kaede. He realizes that he must be blushing which just causes more. He gets an embarrassed look. "Ehe...I'm ok...just a little surprised by what happened. Are you alright Kaede? It looked like you hit your head."  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm
Kaede rubs the back I her head. She can feel that it is sore. "Yes I am alright, though I did hit my head, hard." Kaede gives Devin a quick glare. "Tiberius, why don't you wash up, you look like you haven't bathed in days...and you smell like it too. I will have fresh clothes for you when you are done." She finishes speaking and smiles at Tiberius, motioning towards the bathroom. She turns to look at Devin. "You don't mind him taking up the bathroom do you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm
Devin shrugged, closing his eyes to recontrol the wolf that wanted to rip appart these invaders. "My clothes are clean, and Wolves don't stay dirty for long... Has to do with our coats."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm
Kaede looks at Devin. She feels that something isn't right. "Devin? Are you alright?" She says, picking up her book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 pm
"Of course," Devin said, tapping her nose lightly, "Even a fox's nose should be able to smell the lack of blood."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm
Kaede flinched when he touched her nose, but she was more confused than angry. "Huh? What does blood have to do with anything? You were closing your eyes and looking odd."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 pm
"If I was hurt you could smell it," Devin said with a teasing smile. He sat on the edge of the bed, and blinked slowly, "As for my eyes, I can't blink?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm
Kaede looked at Devin sideways. After a brief pause she replied, "Alright..." She turned and tore a page out of her book. She slid it up her sleave and threw the book on the ground. Once again it became a bed. "Alright, your bed's back. Tiberius?" She turns to look at Tiberius. "Why don't you go wash now, it's getting late."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm
Tiberius nodded shyly and went into the bathroom. It wasn't long before water could be heard running. Gosh...how long has it been since the last time I bathed in hot water? This might actually be enjoyable. he thinks as he strips down and prepares to enter the water.  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 pm
Devin sighed, then stood back up and pulled off his vest. He took of his shirt, and then shoes and socks, before he climbed into the bed and curled up. He turned away from the others, and pretended to be asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 pm
Kaede turned away as Devin removed his clothes. She then crawled onto the bed she had claimed before. She yawned and shrank back into fox form, the paper and kimono shrinking with her. She stretched and then curled up. Suddenly she sits up. "Silly me, I forgot..." she took out the piece of paper, tore it in half, and threw the pieces upon Tiberius's bed. There they grew into a plain shirt, and a pair of pants. She hoped they would be the right size.  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm
Tiberius finished his bathing and wrapped a towel around himself. He then cautiously peeked around the door looking for the clothes Kaede had mentioned. He spotted them on his bed and warily tiptoed over to retrieve them  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games