Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 pm
Some Might Say...
The shadow girl let out a whimper and didn't look up at Lily, but did as she was told. Her body flowed into Lily's pocket like water, somehow fitting despite the difference in volume.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:55 pm
"We need to get out of here!" Bradley said, "He's not going to listen!"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

A simple and quick song from Psadas caused the floor to rise and form a shield in front of him, protecting him from the magical attack. Although he was probably much safer behind the sheild, Psadas instead jumped back up onto Lydia's cage and turned so that he was actually facing sideways, the head of his guitar pointed at Kir. "Kieran! How dare you attack me! I order to stand down this instant!" Rick yelled angrily from the body of this guitar as Psadas' fingers danced across the strings in an exceedingly complicated fashion. Although he was a little less hopefull that it would work this time, since Kieran had already attacked him. Rick must have had some other way of controling the angel besides voice.

So then it meant it was time for plan B. But what was plan B? Psadas rarely thought ahead, which made for a little interesting combat against him since he was rarely predictable. He could always control the floor again and make it try to trap Kieran, but he had already done that so the creature would probably be expecting it. "Lydia, you wouldn't happen to still have that stone on you, would you?" Psadas said quietly, so Kieran wouldn't be able to hear.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm
Kir's back was completely exposed to the others as his main focus now was Psadas. He fired at him again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 pm
"Stone?" Lydia questioned, her voice sounding dead. "Magic inhibitor still implanted on right wrist." She was referring to the black crystallis, other than that, she didn't have anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:00 pm
Lily took advantage of Kir's exposed back and she ran at him, intending to hit him over the head with her bow and knock him unconscious.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Kir's magic stopped when Lily's bow struck his head. Blood tricking down his face, he turned to face Lily. He moved to grab her throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus slipped into the room wondering what was taking so long. The bard was atop a cage, distracting Kir from the girl who was about to hit him in the back of the head. the shadow girl was nowhere to be seen and the man was doing nothing of importance. Archereus loaded an arrow and shot it at the bard, the man annoying him with his interference.
[[Edit]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 pm
Lily was expecting him to turn around so quickly so he grabbed her throat and she dropped her bow to try and unlatch his fingers. "Kir, what did they do to you?" she asked him, tears running down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 pm
Kir lifted Lily up off the ground and slammed her into the wall. He wasn't looking at her, or anything else.
Bradley cursed. They should have left when they had the chance!  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Lily began to cough as Kir knocked the wind out of her. "I'm sorry," she said in between coughing fits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 pm
Mana looked at Kir as he grabbed Lily. "Crap" He tried to focus. Mana began trying to give Kir a copy of the personality he had saved. he made sure to keep the origanal in his reserve incase it didnt work.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

This time instead of creating a barrier, Psadas backflipped, twisting his feet into the bars of a cage so that he was standing horizontally and still had use of his hands to play his guitar. The bolts of magic Kieran fired and the arrow the shadow assassin did flew into the cage below Psadas and killed the experiment inside it. "Kieran, over here~" said the voice of Psadas, only instead of coming from Psadas it came from a point twenty feet to the left of Kieran. "Kieran, too slow!" said Psadas' voice ten feet to Kieran's right. "Kieran, don't be an idiot! Kill that guitar playing b*****d already!" said the voice of Rick, only this time outside in the entraceway to the quarantine chambers.

"Magic inhibitor, yes, that thing." Psadas said with a nod, keeping his attention focused on Kieran even though he was talking to Lydia. "Do you think you could be a dear and forcibly remove it and give it to me?" Psadas said with a smile even though the girl couldn't see him. It was an idea to Psadas. If they could get that magic inhibitor onto Kieran, then he wouldn't be able to attack them anymore. The problem would be getting it off Lydia and onto Kieran.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:13 pm
Right when Kir was about to crush Lily's throat, something infiltrated his mind from Mana. His eyes widened and he fell to his knees, letting go of Lily in the process. He started scratching at his throat like it was on fire. And he was hearing a horrible man's voice everywhere.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm
Lydia looked down at the black crystallis on her wrist. For a moment she did nothing, then she began to try and dig her fingers into her flesh and dig it out so she could give it to Psadas.

Lily dropped to the floor when Kir let her go. She rubbed her neck where he had been squeezing it. "Kir?" she questioned, looking very worried.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games