Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:58 pm
(( i was going to ask that same question but he had that approved long ago.))

Spike was amazed by Raidens attack but upon receiving his clones information from the training grounds he nodded to Raiden indicating that he knew the jutsu now. Spike finished up his hand signs then said "Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)" a large burst of flame shot from Spikes mouth in the shape of a dragon shooting at a quick speed for Aiyoku.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 pm
((hmmm...its not exactly a portal, but seriously if you want me to change it i can. And its only for uchihas and mangekyo level, perferibly higher, but that level. and heres the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12443475&page=6. check page 5 too.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 pm
((Well by the way it read it looks like it can repel up to 10 s rank jutsu))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 pm
((XDD, no, your looking at the rating. thats for how many times you can reflect at all. meaning if i reflect one S rank, I can no longer do that because i can only reflect 1 s rank, then 5 a ranks. thats 6 usage there. see wat i mean?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm
((How the hell did that get approve...There no way to keep track of when you used it. Ugh, im tired of this s**t.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm
( i can occ when i used it and on which rank jutsu. then number of times. im saying if you really want me to use something else i will, but in total i can use it 10 times tops regardless on what rank jutsu))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 pm
((But that the point, how are people going to keep tract. You could have already used it 10 time and we would have never known.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm
((Not to mention: PORTAL MOVE. Last I checked, those were banned test.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 pm
((that technique is officially banned Test, You will delete it from your profile now. and Detachi you may want to wait the posting order goes! Aiyoku (me), then test, then masumi, then you detachi))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:15 pm
((thank you eris, then i edit my jutsu and use another?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm
((editted))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:28 pm
(( hey what about me? i just joined this fight and i just attacked you! XD))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm
((You will delete that jutsu for good. I never want to see it again in this guild ever got it.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm
Eris5
((You will delete that jutsu for good. I never want to see it again in this guild ever got it.))

((ok ok calm down. I am erasing it from all places....I got it perfectly clear...))

((done -_-, I told you i'd do it just say so, i never had to use it so i dont mind it. so...masumi i think its your turn or someone's))

editted  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm
((manpish you take detachis place in teh posting order. Sumi is working on her post right now. That pulse s**t is being editted as well it doesn't have any rank and is screwed up but even with the edits it still negates my attack. Also it uses up just the amount of chakra needed to make the opposing jutsu.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games