Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:23 pm
nina spotted a snake slithering by but she just ignored it and turn her head back at hanzo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:36 pm
(( I didn't but once she told me to shut up, well I don't take being talk down to. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:41 pm
(i feel like im being ignored......)

nina sat on the ground look at hanzo. she saw how badly damage he was and look over at the village then back at hanzo. "if only i knew medic jutsu. but i guess this other person knows what he is doing." she said. 'how can i help you?" she said to hanzo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 pm
(( Sorry I'll reply once irish does ))  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 pm
Kazuma looked at him "Welll Neseka ohh nevermind it was probally me being tortured by a genjutsu or poision" Kazuma gave a faint smile "Everyone should be okay i'm not sure I have enough chakra to heal everyonebut I guess if i start to run out I can eat a soilder pill". Kazuma looked at the girl "Ohh it was just a explosion I have it under control" he stood up and smiled holding out his hand "Kazuma Hyuuga, who are you" he said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:03 pm
((Me no understand anymore...))

Zeramaru sits on his pupper.
"I'm going to Sleep." Zeramaru lazyly said asa he closed his eyes.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm
"That's good"

*Hanzo said smiling. He started to sit up and started leaning against a part of a destroyed building. He just laid back and relaxed letting his worries go now that he knew they would be ok. Though he had a feeling things wouldn't be like this for much longer.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:07 pm
nina look at kazuma and smiled. she then got up and had her hands behind her back. "my name is Nina Kamisama. i am the older sister of Katsuro Kamisama. and speaking about him, have you seen him anywhere? i herd that he came here before." she asked, still smiling. she also hid her chaos symbol on her hand so that she would not draw a crowd so that they would see her hand.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:09 pm
Syn while seeing all of this happen and nearly getting hit got several small cut all over his body and a small burn on his knees. He looks at hanzo and decides to jump over to him to protect him till kazuma got there to fix some of his wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:14 pm
Kazuma saw she wasn't going to shake his hand so he scratched the stubble that appeared on his face AGAIN "I'm sorry but I heard that Katsuro Kamisama was captured" . He then saw Syn "Ohh Syn-Sama I came back to the village" he said and smiled he then turned to
Hanzo "I am not sure about some of your injuries I don't think healing hands can cure any of those" he said and walked aroung healing burns among the people.

irishshamrock12

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm
((sorry for the late post its just that i didn't want it to look like I was god mod. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:18 pm
nina eyes open wide. she knew by the note that he was gone, but captured? she then look down and her face was sadden. 'oh. i see. but by who?" she asked again.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:24 pm
Kazuma looked at Nina "Well by Zeramaru thats who" he said and frowned "I know it stinks to lose someone, there has been a bunch of deaths in Konoha lately" he said and shrugged as he continued to heal people Hanzo saved.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:27 pm
Nina look down again and frown. he was the only family to her. a tear came down her face and look back at kazuma. 'thank you. now i really know where he is at." she said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:29 pm
"Hey Syn, haven't seen you in awhile"

*Hanzo said after noticing Syn arrive. Hanzo's cuts were gone and his burns were fine but his arm and ribs were still pretty sore. He felt pretty glad he was able to help everyone and that finally the akatsuki would hopefully be off their case.*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games