Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maria Kindle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:47 pm
After the full force of her kick and now her sword she felt a tap on her neck as she fell to the ground.."b*****d..." as she laid there unconcious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:50 pm
Tezu stood there sneezing..."must've been a cute girl talking about me... I hope its not Alyss." as Tezu took chills down his spine... "Ever since way back... when I was with Shale and then leaving to Tenshu..I always get a very bad omen from her..its like shes waiting to kill me..." as Tezu sighed. as he walked up to the main building..  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Kessaris had finally found his desert outfit. Finally dressing and paying for his attire, he turns to Riko, smiling at her choice of clothes. "Your style is my style baby. That's how it is so you know I love it. The vest sets it off." He looked around wondering about his sister. "I suggest we wrap up here. I think we should check on the rest of the crew. If we leave now, we'll make it by at least...." he noticed it was twelve. "We'll make it by ten tonight."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:47 pm
"Alright... your sister is right there. Come on Keliah..." Riko smiled, taking Kessaris' hand. "Let's go ahead and go... the faster we get there we might get to sleep on actual beds." She wrapped her arms around his, smiling.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:53 pm
Morganna watched the exchange with interest, wondering what secrets they might be sharing, not realizing that Lunia was mute. "I'd be glad to hang out with Lunia," she said. She turned to her, extending her hand. "Pleasure to meet you," she said.

Samara did not like the sound of this. "We need to make sure those children are protected...make sure Alastor doesn't get to them," she said, a bit of worry evident in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:04 pm
(( Wow I have missed a lot haha...Well looks like I have some reading to do. ))  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:35 pm
Kess looked into his sister's eyes and only nodded. A pulse of aura flows against him so fast, he doesn't notice it. "Hey Keliah, I take it you've had your beauty sleep. Listen, I know you not going to like this, but we've decided to just push through the desert. If we leave now, we'll get to Tenshu before ten tonight. A ten hour walk, or sand ride. I can't make one go but so far, but you understand. And like my clothes? I picked them out and Riko got me a few outfits."

~~~

"Like you said my dear, we'll do the best we can. A little help will take us a long way in this one. I'm sure. Hopefully, if we can find the kids, we can try and tell them the truth. That's worth a good shot."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:37 pm
Samara nodded. "Surely Morganna will know where they are. If she is anything like her mother, she and Keliah will practically be attached at the hip," she said.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:41 pm
"Kessaris... why can't we fly again?" Riko asked, looking at Keliah with a smile but then back to Kessaris. "Why don't we go a head and go out." She said softly, looking up at him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:54 pm
"Because I enjoy the scenery."Kessaris laughs, showing he was joking. "We can, but do you think you can fly for that long? Patience is as important as progress. I'm going to stick to the ground and surf my way there if you don't mind. Sand-sharking like my dad used to do isn't cutting it anymore."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm
"So I can walk with you?" Riko asked, pulling him. "Oh please? I want to talk to you more..." She pleaded, kissing his cheek softly. "Please?" She asked softly, her boots clicking on the floor of the store quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Tenshi nodded, "Well, you to have fun, I'm going to go get cleaned up, see you in a few", he said smiling as he backed up lightly, then pivoted his foot turning around walking up some stairs and then down a hall in order to get to his room, along with Neko. As he made it to his room, he took off the cloak folding it neatly and sitting it on his bad, he then pull out some comfortable wear, ~Mom, you and Nephy-Chan never trained me~ he projected, that was a nick name he gave to Nephillis just to mess with him. He then walked into his bathroom and running the water and striped down before steping into the water.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:36 pm
Rayne_Diamond
Amara walked in. A worker had passed by. "Do you mind if I speak to Samara..." she asked quantly. "Can you get her for me?" she askead politely. Her cloak still over her head, and her dark hair falling outwards.

The worker tilted her head a bit, sizing up the woman. "She is in the kitchen," she said. "May I announce you?"

Morganna smiled at Tenshi, watching him walk away, before turning back to Lunia. Reaching out her hand, she smiled. "Shall we?" she asked. "And do you mind if I get cleaned up a bit? I feel like I'll be picking sand out of my hair for a month if I don't," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 pm
Amara nodded. "Yes...the name is Antoinette" she said quietly.

Keliah nodded. "You two can talk...Im flying..." she said. She then turned around and walked off. As soon as she was out of the towns limits, she took flight, the dark phoenix flying towards Tenshu. She smirked...Tenshu...may not be there when she was done.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 pm
"Weirdo." Kessaris said turning back to Riko. "I guess we should get going then, oh darling of mine." He takes her hand and exits the store waving to the man behind the register he didn't know. The man winked at him for good luck and Kess smirked and winked back.

~~~

(My turn.)

A figure floated before the sun, aura flowing outward like the effervescent spray of a wave breaking on a rocky shore. It's eyes gleam like diamond reflecting intense beams of light from something far brighter than the sun. A hundred suns...it does not smile, nor scowels. It only sees what's beneath it. Everything is beneath it. It turns it's head to the right watching as the doppleganger made her way to Tenshu completely unhindered. It now had a choice to make. Cancel the search until her destruction was complete, stop her, or let her go and stop her later. It neither smiles nor scowels. Now it only decides. Like the disappearance of the sun below the horizon heralding night, it disappears heralding something much darker than night...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games