Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm
||bump.||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:45 pm
||Is it okay if we do a time skip soon, guys?||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I make the darkness.

Ravin stirred, feeling the movements of Dylan's arm. She wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled into his warmth.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm
||erm, well.. i guess soon ish? we're just kind of..yeah..||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked and continued to kiss her. He rubbed his hand along her inner thigh as he trailed his mouth back up to hers where he kissed her, softly at first then more rushed and urgent. "I'm not a tease, I'm just good at teasing." he murmmered before thrusting his tounge against hers.

|| Yeah but I got my charger back so weeee!! ^^||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 pm
|| yeah ive been trying to drag it out to give Armand and Madeline a chance to catch up >.<||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed as Hunters fingers rubbed the inside of her thigh. His mouth was kissing her urgently and faster. I'm not a tease I'm just good at teasing. Hunter said before quickly shoving his tongue against hers. She couldn't even think clearly anymore. Her fingers were running along his icy and bare skin. "Mmm." She nibbled at his lip before tangling her tongue with his.

||woooo! (: ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm
||yeah, same here...||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was still tangling his tounge with Veronicas when he heard the grandfather clock begin to chime, well it was more of a gong but it sounded like a chime up here. 1:00 am Christ he had to stop letting her distract him like this, not that distracting wasn't fun. "Mmmm, Veronica it is time we went to bed, it's late." he kissed her again then picked her up and brought her to his room. He was going to have to let her walk around a bit so she would stop getting lost but it was so much fun to carry her. He laid her gently down and pulled the covers up over her once again. Then laid on top of the blankets and gently strokes her face. "Sleep my rose, because you are actually going to class tommorow."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica heard the grandfatherclock go off and she sighed. Hunter picked her up, informing her of their need of sleep. "I still don't know how in the hell I'm going to learn to get around this place" She giggled as he carried her.

They were in his room in no time and he laid her down and covered her up. "But, do I have to?" She didn't want to even think about class or sleep. She just wanted to stay tangled with Hunter and never leave. Veronica nuzzled her head into his chest and sighed. She was pretty tired though.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her forhead "Sleep" he whispered and began to hum a soft lullaby. One from his distant past, he thinks his mother might have sung it to him when he was still a child. Hunter didn't have the high chiming voice his mother did but he did have a smooth baritone that he hoped may lull her into a peacful slumber.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

She snuggled into his body and before he got half way through the lullaby she was drifting off into sleep. Veronica was listening to his hum and soft heartbeat. Hunter was the main focus of her dreams. They were happy, laying in the room they were in before. Directly under the stars, in her dream. He was tickling her and she was laughing, so happy. But then suddenly the happiness of the dream shifted and her dad was busting through the door. Jim Beam was clutched in his hand and she was stumbling towards her as she laid on the floor wrapped up in Hunter. He had a cigarette hanging from his lips and he was grabbing for it, walking towards her.

Hunter was slowly disapeering from her arms and she screamed.
Veronica shook in Hunters arms in her deep slumber.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter's eyes flew open when he felt Veeonica shudder in his arms. "Veronica? Love wake up your having a bad dream." her heart had sped up and she was still shaking. He shook her shoulder lightly "Veronica wake up it's ok your safe." he pulled her closer to him and held her.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica could hear Hunters voice but it sounded distant. He shook her shoulders and her eyes flew open. She was covered in a cold sweat and she wrapped her arms around his body. "Oh.." She mumbled, her breathing was soft and quick. She felt like crying. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. Eventually after Hunter calmed her down, she drifted back off to sleep. This time, it was deep and dreamless. And that she was thankful for.

*Edited. okay we can time skip.||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan tried to move his arm to put away his journal where no one would find it. Especially Ravin. He felt like such a girl writing in the notebook. But it was the easiest way for him to get out his feelings. Damn, he really was a girly man. Ick.

But his most recent entry was him describing his hopes of one day marrying the beautiful black haired girl in his arms. Far fetched. Yes?
But Dylan was starting to doze off. He ended up letting the notebook fall on the bed.

*edited  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:07 pm
||time skip to morning, everyone?||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games