Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:14 pm
"Where to next, boss? Anywhere specific? I dunno if those two are especially interested in pizza at the moment..." Forte' pointed at the plushie pair who were now in a heated argument, voices raising.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:59 pm
"hows abouts you check out that big bunny pirate ship hq type place!"
danish said thoughtfully
"i betcha not many people deliver pizza to them!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:46 pm
"OK, so that's uh," Forte' gestures toward the world with a wave of his arm, "Somewhere around there, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm
"Three lefts, then a right. Take a hop skip and a jump (IN THAT ORDER) over the Raveling River and then hopscotch across the Quaint Neighborhood."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:50 pm
"Kites are up, and there's a nice storm brewing, so people going out might want an umbrell- uh..." She stopped at the first bend of the stair that let her see the room, trailing off. After a moment, she resumed walking, talking to herself in sarcstic tones.
"Oh boy. We get to deal with them again!" She rolled her eyes, tapped plush Danish on the head (she couldn't zap him very well even if she were still full of bolts) and repeated herself. "Kites are set, storms brewing, and the generators already have a bit of a jump-start. And anyone going out'll want an umbrella for at least a block. It's going to be pouring very soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:39 am
danish claps his hands and a one footed one eyed hopping umbrella m onster plushie began following forte.
"how much is pouring?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 am
"Maybe as much as some one throwing a pitcher off of a cloud." Shinobu said as thought about the saying. "Who come up with those things anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 pm
Hesitantly Forte' reached for the umbrella, which shook itself out of his grasp and contented itself with hovering overhead. "Bunny Pirate Ship HQ. Gotcha."
((Forte' goes to bunny pirate ship hq))  

2ndLtHavoc

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:44 am
Tobias and Tao looked at each other before flipping Puf the middle finger.

"We don't listen to half dragon eat machines." Tao said with a scoff. "I'm not a filthy peasant and Tobias might be a knight in shining armor."

"I could be but I'd have to start as a squire but I can't go back to squire one." He said making a horrible joke."Okay, even I felt how bad that was."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:28 pm
Leil stayed out of the musing and brewing squabble, shrugging at Danish's question. "A lot." She eyed him warily, then ased, as though the words were being dragged kicking and screaming (metaphorically) from her lips, "Anything else?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:17 pm
Forte' rushes into the Palace, arms upraised, sheilding him from this rain. His umbrella having long since abandoned him. He stuck his soaked head out the door, "What are you all doing standing in the pouring rain??!" he yelled to the group just oustide the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:43 pm
((Who are you talking to?))  

Rozalin Wednesday

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:56 pm
((all of you guys, looking back i'm pretty sure you are all outside. unless going back inside was understood or something))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:57 pm
((Nope inside. Reread mmy entrance post.))  

Rozalin Wednesday

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:41 pm
((I'll take your word on it))
Everyone stared at Forte' as he screamed outside to nobody inparticular. Realizing this, he turned, blushing, "Uhh, this costume sort of, uh-uhm, mess-messes with the v-vision!" he blurted out, realizing himself that the excuse sucked. "Eh heh." Hiding his face with his hands, he dashed into the kitchen.
Dopple Danish was hurriedly making pizzas, so Forte' hesitated before asking "Uhm, I c-couldn't help but n-notice that nobody has g-g-gone to pick up the extra-large oven y-yet."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games