Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:18 am
Annexus sat back in the chair one hand on his mouth thoughtfully. He had heard rumors of this from the castle keep, so he was not completely surprised. He wondered which one of the Eternal Eyes had done it. So Asuka had been in love with Mamoru? He looked up to study Mamoru's expression, and wondered if this incident might not work to his advantage later.

"Hmmm.... that is unfortunate. But it cannot be helped, now." His voice was unusually calm for him having just recieved bad news. It was a little unsettling, actually.

"Now, to business. There is a great deal that needs to be done." he was still looking down when he spoke.

"First....Zeek, you as your father before you, have been a faithful warrior in my army for quite some time." He looked up and stared at Zeek intently, his expression purposely blank. "But today, you willfully disobeyed my orders. I also suspect that you are indirectly responsible for Asuka's death. What have you to say for yourself?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 am
Zeek looked up at Annexus "I will not lie to you I did play a part in Asuka's death and I am ready to accept any punishment for it" he said. "But before you do anything the reason for me leaving your army was for me to make sure that Zack stayed safe and to bring him back if anything was to happen to him" he said looking straight at Annexus showing He did not fear him.

Zenith walked up to Zack just before they all left "You may want to check on Zeek" he said "because remember in your fathers eyes he is a traitor and will not hesitate for him to be killed" he added. "And that will ruin your plans for him to stay here with you" he said and walked away.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 am
Zack said nothing he just nodded and then walked away.First he walked to his room but then he sneaked to the room where his fathers and the others were and hide next to the rooms door.HE tried to listen what they were tlaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 pm
Qin walked into the room with the rest and stood in uniform position. Hearing the news of Asuka's death was also a surprise to her, but that explained why Qin hadn't seen her.
So she loved Mamoru and died protecting him... I guess I can understand that, she thought as her own conviction against the Eternal Eyes came to mind. However, she focused her attention back to King Annexus and Zeek.  

SapphireScythe

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:58 pm
Annexus stared back at Zeek for a moment. He should have him killed... he thought to himself. But he had other plans... and Zeek still had his uses. He was loyal to Zack at least, and that would be enough for what he needed him to do.

"I should have you executed... there have been those who did less than you and have recieved such. I am well aware that what you did was to protect my son and truthfully I am grateful at least for that. However..."

Annexus stood up and leaned forward on his desk.

"...I cannot allow you to go unpunished. You are hereby stripped of you rank and title; whatever ambitions you may have had of advancement in the army ends today. You will have new duties...."

Annexus crossed the room and walked over to the door and stared at it a moment. Then he turned and spoke again.

"Your new job is to be Zack's personal guard. Do not let him out of your sight and see that he does NOT leave the castle. At least not over the next few days. Things may be a bit.... dangerous until this matter with the peace talks is settled."

((Oh, you thought Annexus was gonna order Zeek executed didn't you? Hehe No, no... *sneaky sneaky*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 pm
Zack heard everything as he heard the last part ,he cursed quietly but it was needed he guessed.He sighed and then walked to his room.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Zeek looked at Annexus "Yes sir" he said and stood patiently waiting for more talking or to be dismissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:42 pm
Annexus heard Zack leave through the door and supressed a smile, then he crossed the room again and went back to sit at the chair.

"You are dismissed, Zeek." he said

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 pm
Though Qin thought the punishment was a little undeserving, all she could do was stand there and wait. Now, she was the most anxious about the impact the war was having on them all, especially on the King.
I doubt the Eternal Eyes are willing to settle this peacefully anymore. I look forward to battling and killing them, but King Annexus gave them so much time...three days is a lot right now... That time is more for him to prepare than it is for them, no doubt...what's he planning?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 am
((Alright, the King is going to give the rest of you orders in a bit. If you have any problems/ questions, ask me. I don't expect you to do EXACTLY and ONLY what he orders, thats up to you... this is just general orders))

Annexus turned to Qin. She had been absent for quite a while, and he now regretted allowing her to leave before. He had at one point entertained the idea that she would find more dragons to join his army... even though he knew that it was highly unlikely there were any left living.

"Qin, did your search turn up anything promising? Or was it as I had predicted?" He spoke and focused his eyes keenly on her waiting for response

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 am
Qin looked at the King with the focus of a soldier, but could not hide the hint of sadness in her eyes when she said, "No, sir. I'm afraid that so far my search has come up empty."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 am
Mamoru stood with everyone else, keeping his face expressionless. He noticed that Annexus took the news of Asuka's death rather calmly. Too calmly. What could he be plotting? he thought.
Arisu had blocked the thoughts of the others from entering her mind. She needed to keep her full attention on Annexus and his orders.  

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 pm
((Urk.. the pressure... sweatdrop Annexus is plotting a little something, though you guys will probably figure it out... Oh... and has Zeek left the room?))

"Hmmm..." Annexus nodded "I expected as much. For now, though, you will remain here. Especially over the next three days your presence will be required."

He looked down at the papers on his desk a moment as if in deep thought. Not looking up he spoke again.

"You will be my eyes in the sky. Keep a careful patrol over the castle and the surrounding area... and an especially sharp eye to the southeast. Report anything you see that is unusual... But do NOT engage without my permission. I may have other orders for you later... but that will be all for now." He said the last bit with a slight wave of his hand to show that she was to leave.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 pm
Zack was laying on his bed and starred at the cailing,he was thinking about what his father could be planning."Why...?I hat ei s to be trapped here..it is like being a prisoner..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:56 pm
"Yes, sir." She strode out the door, and as she walked down the corridor she looked out the small windows placed high along the walls. It was getting dark out, but no matter. It was actually around the time she should be most watchful.
Once out on a balcony, she stood on the edge and took a small leap, quickly reverting to her dragon body. Qin decided to take a few turns around the castle (she took note that Zack was obeying orders and in his room) before going southeast.
Heh, the sky will keep me covered at night, but this'll be a little harder during the day. Maybe I should consider some disguises for when morning comes.

[[Don't ask me what happens to her clothes when she transforms... just assume she is fully clothed when she gets back into human form sweatdrop lol, Don't let the pressure get to ya! Don't worry, be happ-- better yet, be evil twisted ]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games