Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:53 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at the man curiously as he was already putting on his new clothes, then the dark wood around them suddenly enclosed the Grass Jounnin in a hard element indescribable as it flowed with intense chakra capturing him with a tight vice grip,"You never introduce yourself and you seem to be a lost puppy here....." Arekku said sounding annoyed as he leaned on Noriko,"I'm the Kage of this Village, I make it my job to know every shinobi here and you my sir I have never seen in my life which is rare I would understand an academy student but a Jounin? Don't take Grass as a fool now." Arekku said pretty angry now as he saw his office outside was fill with other people,"What the hell? I put someone in charge so why you guys looking for me?" Arekku asked laughing as he packed up his things again and looked like he was getting to leave again.

(Ps the office is all made with the material in here it is like a place impossible to escape unlike the outside where the roots have to come out off the ground here your touching the floor, the roof, the walls all can do the same thing but much much quicker.)

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

The Grass Jounin looked down at his feet, "My home has changed much since I have last seen it. I was here much before you became Kage, and left during the Great War.. I went into hiding and waited. I learned my elemental jutsu and have now returned during the time of peace to obtain the scrolls for my Grass Jutsu. The last Kusakage promised me the opportunity to learn these precious jutsu once I returned, and although he may not be a Kage anymore, his influence on this Village will be here forever, so I ask that you follow his wishes."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 pm
A small bird flew into the kusakages office and alighted on the desk. When the kusakage noticed it, it would transform into a peice of paper with the words "Do you know where tetsuos dorm room is? I need to ask sona how she did on the jounin written test. him too, they're a couple." written in storybook font.

Back in sand Empty studied the looks of the people in the room. with only black and white ink vision he could only see rough sketches, but it was good enough picture.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku threw the syringe into the dark wood entrap the mysterious grass jounin as it combine with the already dark matter there. "Why are you calling Masumi-sensei a he? I am the Nidaime Kusakage, the first was my sensei, she invited the Grass style and perfected." Arekku said coldly now as he was becoming tired of the man rouse,"The time of peace been going on for a long time....... But if your story is true, this is not your home anymore. Only the people that care and defended are more that allow to call this place home." Arekku said as the bark suddenly sank into the ground and started transferring him to a new location with Arekku's flick of a wrist.

Arekku then open the book and started to read Aki's thoughts and info as Setsuna came in,"Hello nice to meet you Setsuna, the name is Arekkusu Nokkutisu." Arekku said casually as he read the notebook carefully before he saw the bird,"Ahhh Aki you got any idea where his room is?" Arekku asked as he started to read again.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki couldn't help but laugh at the frauds slip ups. A he? Masumi-sama was certainly a woman. She snorted trying to control the laughter. Her reaction was nearly polar opposite to Arekku's cold attitude. She leaned against the edge of the desk and watched the fraud was pulled into the ground. Ruffling her hair the teen sighed and looked up to see Setsuna. So another student? Was it just her or had there been a sudden increase of new shinobi?

Her thoughts were pulled away as Arekku addressed her. "Hmm.. Tetsou?" She remembered meeting him then in an unexpected way, his sister. Aki thought for a bit, "He's probably staying in the dorms like most of the shinobi. I don't know which room though."
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

XXXXXSetsuna watch as the follow of events were on going over and over. The laughing and high spirits seem to put him in a safe house. He were in love with the thought of becoming a ninja of this village. The though of a room didn't matter, it were not as if he had a girlfriend and were living it up with her. At the moment he were just enjoying himself, and now it seem becoming a shinobi was a new option in life. "Ummm it doesn't matter where you room me, or were you put me within a squad, I like to rise and make friends were ever I go. yet I know the clear line of friend and foe as well." Setsuna explains.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:30 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"I've never seen him." Shoko puts her mask over her face to hide her identity. She is just a clone and doesn't wanna get in too much trouble. Kasumi really messed her up and Shoko needs to be resting. With Arekku back Shoko can take a deep breath of relief in knowing he is alright. She stays professional having thus trained her emotions to do so she sits quietly and listens to what everybody has to say.All she has is news of how the students are doing in the academy. Small business, in reality, for a kage.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"I guess do it, if I see a problem with it I'll just destroy it so don't worry, plus told ya, you were in charge of the defenses of the village," Arekku said as he closed the notebook and pass it back to her,"You will explain it to me later and then you shall burn that book okay." Arekku said as he looked at the new nin,"Well Setsuna, get your a** to training and to meeting your new comrades in arms!" Arekku yelled out seeing really no reason for him to waist anymore time at Arekku's office as Arekku had a lot of work to do, but in all truth he felt he needed to do more out in the world as he looked at Shoko,"Nai how may I help ya?" Arekku asked thinking it was strange she would of been waiting at his office.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki too the book back and promptly smacked Arekku on the head with it. "I can't make it alone. I'll need your medical expertise. But you really seem to be in a rush." Sighing the clone looked over to Shoko as she entered the room. Aki smiled brightly at her friend. Her eyes traveled along the injuries causing the smile to falter slightly. Aki didn't enjoy seeing comrades hurt.

The clone looked away and towards Setsuna. "Setsuna, was it? I'm Hatake Aki. Don't worry about Arekku's tone. He's a little over the top." She said refering to Arekku suddenly yelling at the student. "Arekku I'll get out of your hair for now, we'll do this when you're back to stay." She wiggled the book in the air and took a few steps towards the door then paused to get a response from Arekku and to speak with Setsuna again, "I'll show you to the academy, there's something I need to get from there anyway."
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 am
"Just here to inform you that I have taken a couple students under my belt and am beginning their training. One only has learned the basic 3 starting jutsu. If you need further assistance the real me will be at my cave, the door will be unlocked. Glad your back sir." Shoko smiles within her mask and fake identity  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:10 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku glared at Aki with eyes that said I will eat you alive,'Yeah well you can tell me that instead.... Oh well then I'll get to it as soon as I can Aki. So please go do your business I bet your busy and don't worry I'll find you." Arekku said as he got a little bit more serious.

He walked over to the disguise Nai and was looking at her deeply and studying her, even though it was a clone he saw injuries from the original still there,"I'll go meet ya as soon as I can." Arekku said calming down and passing her though he suddenly came back with such speed he lifted her mask a little before kissing her right on the lips then walking away slowly heading somewhere unknown as Noriko followed behind him with his head held high and prideful. As Arekku had a clone come from the ground suddenly.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo smiled as he brought his wife through the door. "Kusakage-sama I would like to tell you that Sona and i are engaged and we may be having a baby, we wanted to know if you could tell us about the baby."

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm
NUR

User ImageSurprised to say the least, by the sudden kiss Shoko is taken back...Arekku seems different in a good way. Only having the time to wrap her arms around him momentarily before he walks away again. Shoko covers her face quickly after the kiss, adjusting her clothing that is now all ruffled slightly. With nothing left to say the Shoko clone disperses into a puff of smoke. The real Shoko getting the information moments later, only leaving her with a smile and warm feeling in her heart.

Eris5

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 pm
[[Nippins, sweety. I need you and Eris to help, if its okay with Arekku. I need people for the Jounin Exams to test the applicants.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku threw the syringe into the dark wood entrap the mysterious grass jounin as it combine with the already dark matter there. "Why are you calling Masumi-sensei a he? I am the Nidaime Kusakage, the first was my sensei, she invited the Grass style and perfected." Arekku said coldly now as he was becoming tired of the man rouse,"The time of peace been going on for a long time....... But if your story is true, this is not your home anymore. Only the people that care and defended are more that allow to call this place home." Arekku said as the bark suddenly sank into the ground and started transferring him to a new location with Arekku's flick of a wrist.

Arekku then open the book and started to read Aki's thoughts and info as Setsuna came in,"Hello nice to meet you Setsuna, the name is Arekkusu Nokkutisu." Arekku said casually as he read the notebook carefully before he saw the bird,"Ahhh Aki you got any idea where his room is?" Arekku asked as he started to read again.

Arekku's Theme:

((Considering your RPC is suppose to be a kind and welcoming person.. This is pretty much meta-game))

Near leaned in, "Sir, my head is very much in a cloudy bundle right now. It was my mission to leave the village, in hope that if anything would go wrong that I could reform the village and hopefully bring it back. Lady Masumi, bless her soul, was looking out for me. She knew my father, whom was a strong non-poliferation activist, or a pacifist if you must say. She knew it went against him and his morals, and having such high respect for him, ordered me to leave. Sir, I mean to cause no trouble or no harm, I simply want to go train as Masumi-sama would have wished."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara's clone heard all the commotion, but it seemed that Arekku was gone again. She let out a frustrated sigh and shook her head. This was so difficult.

"Ugh...Maybe I'll just continue training with Yonbi. It doesn't seem like I'm going to get a hold of Arekku any time soon." The clone shrugged her shoulders and disappeared.

Gun looked around with his ears up and wandered out the door, looking for his Master.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games