Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:56 pm
With another loud roar, the tree lifted more roots to deflect the attack. Sensing several of the stronger ninja, the tree retracted it's roots, and stood by in case it was needed.

Running in, Shiro sees a giant dragon, the beast and a mysterious person standing around talking. Guess I should stay here until something happens  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:02 pm
(Ish the tree is burning to the ground.)

"You got me..." Suddenly he lunges towards her and in mid-flight transforms into his dragon form. With the speed increase of the hatake, lightning sage, he speeds towards her with his open mouth aimed for her stomach and arms uplifted to swat away any legs that got in the way.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
49 Jounin Jutsu
33 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 144  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 pm
((You auto-hit it. Not to mention that this tree is pretty much the village. Do you really want to argue about that? You didn't bother to give a chance for response.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 pm
call_me_ishmail1
((You auto-hit it. Not to mention that this tree is pretty much the village. Do you really want to argue about that? You didn't bother to give a chance for response.))

(How can a tree see and defend against a insanely powerful blast of lightning that is speeding very fast towards it. For one, how does it even see? Two, this jutsu can put holes through the earth, the earth is weaker then tree's so even if it did lift it's branches in time it would just blast right through and set them all on fire.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

Alicia transformed into a half dragon and quickly dropped out of the way and then went back into full form dragon and opened her mouth and started to blow out fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 pm
((Same way this village is built on the tree. Do you actually think a blast like that would set it on fire? It's a giant tree. It's about like a ping-pong ball being thrown at you.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:25 pm
(Lighting is a thousand times stronger then fire. So when it hits something it's going to burn and burn quickly. Fire spreads pretty dang fast.)

Since Kitsu would be moving fast through the air and he would miss his target and he would continue past her in the air and the fire would miss completely. Moving high enough he then transforms back to his self and creates a shadow clone. The shadow clone Kitsu falls back towards her before the real Kitsu. The real Kitsu creates a Electromagnetic Barrier, Lv. 3 in front of the shadow clone to block any fire that would come his way as the shadow clone moves in towards Alicia after handsigns he aims a punch for the closest body part.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
49 Jounin Jutsu -2=47
33 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 144 -2=142  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm
((Do you really want to argue this? Again, this is a tree the size of a village. Not to mention you AUTO-HIT the tree. I should have said something right then and there and made you edit.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 pm
(I justn noticed that scrapples used heaven's judgements... Oh im so proud *sniffle* , now USE PIERCING ARROWS GOD DAMMIT
THATLL KILL EVERY FREAKING THING THERE...... actually it wouldn't. Itd just cause a lot of damage, and itb be a big waste to your chakra)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 pm
(and also something to ishmail
its a freakin tree... what is it gonna do? Move to right at the speed of lightning? I don't think so.)  

Dripples

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:41 pm
Dripples
(and also something to ishmail
its a freakin tree... what is it gonna do? Move to right at the speed of lightning? I don't think so.)

lol Epic point XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm
((Guys stay out of this. This is a VILLAGE SIZED TREE. I am trying to be nice here, but it doesn't seem to be working.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 pm
(yesh it is a village sized tree, which shouldve upped the chance of getting hit CUZ ITS HUGE)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:47 pm
((Hey, I got this one. Part of the tree is on fire. I'm useless here. I'll go put it out.))

Kyo turned, seeing the fires on the inside of the village. He headed out to secure the village.  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 pm
(I don't care if the tree is doing at this point. It's kind of cheap to have a giant attacking tree that can see and regenerate. That's insanely cheap actually.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games