Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 am
Bella smiled at the food then heard his comment. " Oh..thanks." She said slightly blushing then got some syrup for her pancake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 am
No problem he thought looking at her, Poseidon snapped back into the real world and finshed mocing the pancakes onto plates for Bella and himself."So were did you get that?" he asked meaning the cloths she had on, barely being able to finish his words.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 am
Suzumi woke and walked downstairs in her bandage leg. She had sprained it. She didn't know what she was going to do. So as she took a shower after eating her rice crispy. She went into her room and put on a pair of dark denim jeans with a white lace top. As for her wore her converse. She pulled her hair back into a clip.

Stepping outside on the nice morning she looked toward the closed Garage door. That was were her lovely bike remain. Suzumi headed in the direction of what she thought was to the school. however she just got lost again. So she sat down for a few on a bench just outside the park.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:50 am
The hum of the bike always soothed Ares nerves. It was the few things besides killing each other that did. He kinda wondered just how Ella would dress. As he came to a red light he looked over to see the girl from yesterday, she was either lost again or just wanting to rest at the park. He waved his hand and motioned her over and pulled over a little bit to get out of traffic. "One sec ma...err sis I remember her."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm
Suzumi happened to look at the traffic when she seen John wave to her. She waved back. She then looked towards the park. She was lost but she didn't want to go over to him. She relied on him too much yesterday, besides it looked like he was with a girl. Is she his girlfriend? She thought. However she had no right to judge on who he dated. she only knew that John was his alias name and not his real name. She was smart enough to pick up on certain peoples lies. She then looked down at her sprained ankle. It seemed the swollen had gone down but the pain was still there to a degree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 pm
Ares shook his head slightly. "That girl is stubborn." He drove the bike over to her. "Just one minute...sis...I helped her yesterday..." He stopped nearby. "You lost again or just relaxing in the park, I'll leave if you want."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Daichi folded his arms and pouted. “I’m just sensitive.” He sniffed, “Girls find that attractive.”

“Oh by poor baby,” Eris grabbed Daichi around the neck tightly and started petting his head. “Did the big bad god hurt you? Do you want mummy to kiss it better?” She turned to glare at Apollo. “Don’t be so rough with my poor little guy. He is breakable and they are hard to replace.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm
Apollo wrapped his arm around daichis neck and smacked his back softly "I'm sorry daichi.." He turned to eris "Apollo wants a kiss from mummy" He said with a sad look "Apollo's back hurts from laying on that table.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 pm
Eris raised an eyebrow before releasing a choking Daichi. "There are many jokes I could make with that statement." Rolling her eyes Eris raised a finger to her lips, kissed it, and tapped Apollo on the back. "Better?" She smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:56 pm
Suzumi was alittle taken back when he went to her. So much she kinda of jump. However the way he spoke seemed like he knew her. And which he didn't to a degree but he did catch on that she was lost. "Um..well..I was lost, but now I'm relaxing.The walking kind of had my ankle hurting. So you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine. You should go back to your...date?Suzumi spoke the last word as if it was a question by itself. She was curious to know more abut but she figured she might know down the line if she didn't persist on it.So in the mean time she would follow his alias.I wish I wore something a little more prettier than blue jeans, lace top and converse. He looks like he's wearing designer clothing...  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 am
Ares chuckled and shook his head. "No, you have it wrong. This is my sister, we're just on our way to school." He shrugged a bit. "Well than sorry I cant help you then, just trying to be friendly." He smiled at her and set his foot back on the bike about to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:50 am
Apollo smiled slightly "Yep" He said then looked at daichi "Daichi you have to get stronger if your going to protect eris" He said leaning back in his chair with his feet on his desk  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 am
"Just wandering which way is the school again?" Suzumi spoke with urgency as she saw ares go back to his bike. She saw the girl and seen that she was pretty. However she didn't quite seem like a sister. So she stood up and walked slowly in whatever direction she head. Either it be home, school, or the center of town.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 pm
Ares shook his head. "Suzumi..." He chuckled and pointed a direction. "Its that way, if you follow the road and take the left at the crossroad you'll get there." He smiled at her warmly.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 pm
(( Ummmm....... Rose-chan, I said I might do that, I haven't really done anything yet. o.o I haven't even gotten one school day in here!! Besides... I can only control women, not male's. ))

Hera smiled as Ares stopped for some girl. She didn't know her but she seemed sweet and... shy? Hera rolled her eyes, took the helmet off and jumped off Ares' bike. She walked over to the girl named, Suzumi and smiled brightly as her, her hand extended. "My name is.... uh." She paused slightly and laughed. "Name's Haruhi." She stated. Of course she didn't use her real name but the name she choose seemed to fit good enough. "And if you want... We can walk together to school, girls need to stick together right?" Unless your a cheating whore who steals your husband, then I rather kill you b--... Hera chuckled. "Or you can ride with Ares. I don't mind, I was planning to stop somewhere before heading to school." She lied smoothly.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games