Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 pm
"Yeeeaaah.. I figured the poor kid would want his shop back so I've been dropping by here for the past couple of days looking for him. Hadn't realized he went missing." He sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"...Who are you and what have you done with my father?!"

"Oh now that's not nice!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm
"From reports, Gillian went missing after he held the line on his own during the re-entry battle incident."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm
"fifty says he rigged it to explode again," Dojime scoffed.

Cai came back, three shiny new drones following her. "hay... what's going on?" she asked stopping on the other side of Dante.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm
"I would never blow up a shop!!" He exclaimed, glaring at Dojime before looking at Dante.

"So he's the one pilot who held out on his own before disappearing..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
"Correct. Before being taken out by the Reaper of Sol-Neo."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm
"...And I would assume I don't need to bother telling to stay the Hell away from this suit?" He asked, looking down at Demi with a glare.

"...Uh... Funny story..." Demi nervously laughed, clapping her hands together once.

"...I don't think I can handle anymore 'funny' stories..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 pm
"Then I won't say anything else..." Dante said, before walking off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:00 pm
"Don't leave me with him!!" Demi cried, following after Dante and amazingly enough, her father remained behind.

"What am I going to do about her..?" He sighed heavily, shaking his head before looking at Dojime. "So you're her commanding officer, eh?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 pm
"I am," he responded.

Cai, not really knowing what to do, decided to follow Demi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm
"Somethings tell me Demi is about to do something so beyond stupid, she may end up losing her life." He sighed suddenly, looking down at the ground before looking back at Dojime with a worried look in his eye. "Can you make sure she doesn't do that? She's all I have left ever since her mother died. I don't think I can handle losing her too."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm
"I'll do what I can," He replied. "I have been in a gundam since I took command of the lion heart, but as long as Dante is around she will stay alive."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Dante continued to walk around in no particular hurry. In fact, he seemed to be just walking around for the sake of just that...
He hadn't felt real gravity in ages...At least that's what his loss of memory was telling him.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 pm
"That's all I ask." He said, giving Dojime a closed eye smile before walking off in the direction his daughter had ran off in. No way in Hell he was going to leave her alone during this short visit!!

"Was that.......?" One soldier asked, staring at Demi's father.

"...DUDE WHAT THE HELL IS ALEX CHARMEINE DOING HERE?!"

"I dunno!! Maybe he's visiting the base seeing how only donates about 70% of our fundings!!!" One officer barked at the two moronic soldiers, sending them running off.

"...Like the feel of gravity or something...? Or you sight seeing our base?" Demi asked, raising an eyebrow as she followed Dante around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 pm
"The reports of Gillian Brauhn state that he was a spacenoid, so if I am indeed him, perhaps my body is still getting used to this atmosphere..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 pm
"Gil had never been down to Earth before?" Demi tilted her head, surprised. She had heard of spacenoids but she always thought they came down at some point or another. And the whole idea of living in space felt less comforting to her than anything else she experienced. "...Weeeeiiiiiiird."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games