Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Damascus swiped a soldier down from the rooftops when Amara came back informing him of his fight with Helios. " Alright Amara, just be careful. " He said as he looked down at her. He said. " I bet I have some explaining to do don't I? Well it willhave to wait till later. " He said as he created a mount of earth and metal, leaping onto the mount he shot off towards Kenji and Nephilis's location.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:12 pm
Kenji was confident in his sand abilities so he did not worry that much. The last thing he needed was to feel discourage. Besides, it's very hard to burn hard sand. "We're close to Tenshu." he said after a pause of silence.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:42 pm
"We won't lose. We have a plan whereas they have complete anarchy. I can smell it from Noroa. They don't have a leader. Then again, they should be acting as a result. Maybe Neph told them to attack if the leader were to die." Dulceri skates over toward Damascus and looks up. "Nephilis is playing this game like his life depends on it. It makes me think that he used the money for more than research. We just need to find him and stop him."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm
As they reached the mountains near Tenshu, Kenji came to a stop. "I know we won't lose. There's no way." he said confidently reassuring himself. He looks behind him to see Damascus and Dulceri. He gave them a small wave and waited for them to come.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Dulceri smirked at Kenji as he passed. "Never stop moving!" He said, now scaling the mountains again. "No breaks! Keep moving." He came up on a few rocks and simply bounced over it, now climbing back to a skating position. "Woohoo!" At this point, he could see clouds forming on the summit. They were black, signaling war.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:43 pm
Damascus looked towards Dulceri and said. " I know, however what he is planning and what the money is for I don't know. He said as his mound of rock and metal rumbled over the ground. He looked down at the two of them and said. " Helios won't be a problem, I've foughtboth him and Nephilis before, however...if things were going to be that easy then there would be no war. "Damascus thought for a moment and sighed, he remembered the creatures he had seen that were bathed in a strange light and wondered what that could be, he had a few ideas but all of them were either highly unlikely or improbable.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Smirking, Kenji skated to where Dulceri was only to fly pass him. "Yes sir." he said saluting and kept riding. Riding pass the mountains, there was something that looked like a ramp and when he jumped, he litterly flew as he saw the temple. When he got a good look at the temple though, his mouth slightly fell. "What happened here?" he whispered and came to a aburpt stop.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:13 pm
"You're right Damascus. There wouldn't...but goddamn it, it is." Dulceri comes up the mountain to the very side of Tenshu and looks with his mouth agape much like his brother to his side. "Things have indeed gotten bad. Way bad. I expected this." He looks over to Kenji with a glare of pure shock. "Man...Nephilis and Helios beat us here too! He set this up! He knew Zeph would kill Marx so he set it up that if he died, they all move out to attack!" Dulceri sways his hand across his body, blocking a stream of arrows and projectiles that were rather small and black, also almond shaped. They were bullets and Noroa, with the help of the nation of Alloy, had invented Muskets. "What the hell are those things? They explode...and bullets come out."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Snapping out of his state of shock, he saw the arrors and projecriles that Dulceri blocked. "No time to think about that now. Lets go see if everyone is ok." he said, his expression hard. Sliding down the mountain, he landed right by the temple only to see the damage look worse. Gritting his teeth, he looked around for survivors. While looking though, he couldn't help but think about the money Nephilis had in his possesion. There had to be more then meets the eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 pm
(Someone threw away my freaking katana.)

"Right." Dulceri smashed his nails into the rocks and began to slide down it reaching Kenji again. He looked at the Temple and smirked, first seeing Zephyr and Chyuta standing with each other. "Thank god, they're alive. Just who I needed to see!" Dulceri pats Kenji's shoulder and walks up to them, dodging the gunfire and arrows. It seemed that no one there knew that he was Dulceri in the flesh.

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 pm
((wow.. seriously? ))

Completely blind that Zephyr and Chuyta were near him, he continued to scan the grounds until he heard Dulceri and felt him pat his shoulder. As he turned to see where Dulceri was he let out a sigh of relief as he saw there were survivors. Walking over to them he dodged the arrows aimed at him. Deep in thought he suddenly realized something.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Damascus raised his hand and watched as small dents were made in his iron wall. " Hm...interesting...let's see if I can.... " He said softly. He clenched his hands into fists and spread them apart, the metal sheet suddenly was torn in shreds which were then folded and compressed into dozens of tiny iron balls. He thrusted in open palm and watched as a series of his own iron pellets fired at the riflemen, he fired another round of pellets and sighed they weren't as fast as the bullets but they were very effective. " It's good to see Zephyr and Chuyta, I just hope they aren't the only ones left. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm
(I can't freaking find it and I know where I put it. My uncle tried to get rid of it once.)

"The bitter smell of blood is in the air. I can't say if those people that are dead or of this nation, or the other. We can only hope." Dulceri looked at the iron wall and thought about something. "Rock and metal aren't really different. I wonder can I..." He looks over to Kenji and asks,"What's on your mind? Something heavy it seems."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm
((dang.. that sucks man. Losing a sword. ))

Kenji was still deep in his thoughts when he heard Dulceri speak. "You and Damascus were talking about the money Nephilis had right?" he asked slowly pausing after every word. "I think I know what he used the money for." he said continuing. "Nephilis has been giving Noroa money to manufacture Noroa into a flying weapon." he said sort of confident that this was right. "That's probably why Noroa has such a powerful glass cannon."  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm
(I think I know where it is, but I'll just wait until tomorrow to snoop around.)

"..." Dulceri looks at Kenji, then at Damascus with a stare of bewilderment. "...Wow. He's right." He concedes as he thinks about it. "The money...for the life of me, I couldn't figure out where it was going and out they come with these...bullet shooting monstrosities and glass cannons. Great. My best friend built an aerial fortress strong enough to take out grounded nations...that gives me an idea, but we have to find Mr. Evermore first. Like I said earlier, hopefully, I won't have to kill him."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games