Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 pm
Acos smiled as Onyx did his trick, then she looked back over the balcony. She let a small squeak out when she saw to shapes racing to a temple of some sort. One of them was familliar. Tarik's...here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 pm
Time for my plan to distract him to initiate, Onyx thought with a smirk playing a soothing tune. A door leading outside burst open to reveal Onyx in his armor and Princess Ixchel. "Tarik-baka!!" he bellowed. He lifted Ixchel bridal style and loped quickly and rapidly towards the gates.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:17 pm
((...Princess who?))

Wait. It seems he is racing someone. Let us see who wins befor attacking. Acos said to Onyx.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 pm
((Mayan princess...))

Onyx and the Princess didn't slow, moving quickly towards the gates. The one within the room playing the guitar seemed slightly distracted. Don't worry; this is a distraction and I doubt he could hear them over the wind, he thought. He didn't tell her that the plan also counted on guards chasing them.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 pm
((ah.))

Allright, do whatever. I'm going to stand up here and watch the moon. Acos said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:37 pm
Onyx and the Princess ducked into a passageway, hiding out of sight of Tarik. I wouldn't worry too much; I know what I planned on doing, and it can wait, though I think Tarik will be slightly startled at what's happened, he thought.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 pm
Ryuu glances over only to suddenly see nothing as the cape went over her head. Her voice was muffled, then she kicked his ankle as she saw it when she looked down. He falls, along with dragging her with him making her fall on top of him. She struggles to get out of the cape, as his grip still remained on it making it a net over half of her body. Her slave had fell a few feet from them, still under Ryuu's spell as he slept. Her growl is muffled as she pulls out her knife then cuts a silt in the cape. She pushes the cape off her, then seeing Tarik under her. She playfully purrs at him with a wink, she then runs over trying to get her slave.

(hope that makes sense xD)

(Uhh guys, your plan makes no sense as Tarik is way over near the mountains playing a hunt game with the other guest o.o Well, techinally he's near the palace but still)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 pm
Acos spread her wings wide, accidentally casting her shadow over Tarik and Ryuu.

((Oh...my fault. I thought they were closer to the palace... sweatdrop redface ))  

watertrainer21

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm
Sky took the bottle and opened it. transforming in to a mosquito. She sucked up some liquid and took the opportunity of the distraction to follow the plan. She would wait a bit, hiding before she went in with the attack on Tarik. She hovered quietly as she made her way out of the dressing room as a mosquito.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:10 pm
((Attack on Tarik needs to wait a bit. Ryuu and I are not back to the palace yet. Let me get back to the banquet hall first.))

Tarik was enjoying the battle with Ryuu, he had not know someone so feisty. His slave tried to run off but Tarik quicky scrabbles to his feet and grabs him. Ryuu is ahead again but Tarik flies ahead and tackles her, shoving his slave ahead of him like a curling stone. He lays on top of her for a second pinning her down and whispers in her ear..."got you." He laughs then runs ahead and grabs his slave laying on the ground ahead of them. He carries the slave live a receiver going for a touch down. He is a mere 10 yards away from the palace gate... Tarik dives for the gate, crossing it. He looks around to see if he beat Ryuu. question  

Mario Dragon

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 pm
((Hey I have a good question. So I was wondering where everyone lives. I only ask this because if we all live somewhat close we could all go to an anime convention where Gaia is going to be at. We could all meet for the first time as a guild! blaugh ))

...Eiji, I need you and the guardians to meet me and some of my generals. It's tie we ally forces and bring down Tarik and Slayer once and for all. Heed my warning, dont attack Tarik without me. Your going to need my help. Have you and the guardians meet me somewhere. Name a place and I'll be there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:26 pm
Ryuu gasps as suddenly Tarik had pinned her down. She was already growling as Tarik whispered in her ear, damn. He soon got off her, running ahead after getting his slave. She put her knife up, getting her slave, then rand ahead as well. After a few minutes she made it, she looks near her to see Tarik make it as well. Yet which was first? (I honestly am indifferent who wins )

(Hmm....that's debatable Sku)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mario Dragon rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 pm
((highest number wins xd ))  
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:36 pm
(xD Alright)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:39 pm
Acos walked into the dining hall and sat down. There were appetizers, drinks, meat...well, a banquet! Acos nibbled on a piece of bread with butter on it, wondering where the rest of guardians were.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games