Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 am
User Image
Roku smiled. "Let's see what you've got. Hopefully,your better than Zombie." He said with a dark chuckle as he appeared behind her and sweeped at her legs.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky smiled happily with what he said and smiled. she seemed relaxed before she leaped backwards. She landed on the ground still holding her blades behind him before she hopped back onto her feet. Her hood fell back letting her blonde hair fall over her face. "I'll try to be," she smiled figuring that was what the crashing was last night and why her precious garage was destroyed and part of her hanger.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
Roku's eyes sparkled as he acknolegded the speed of her movements. Before she could hit the ground,his hand was on her neck picking her back up. He flung her to the side with a flick of his wrist and looked at her blades. "Exactly what do you intend to do with those...toys?" he asked teasingly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

Sky caught herself on her feet again standing back up easily brushing the dirt off her coat. "I don't know yet, I'll figure that out once I'm on my feet for more then a second," she smiled keeping a good mood. She enjoyed a fight, it always put her in a better mood any way even if it would guarantee pain. Her body had the ability to imedially start healing, but it would hurt like hell still like any wound.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am
User Image
"Okay then." Roku said as he stepped back and ended his onsault. "Attack me. Lets see how good you are." Roku said with a smile,eager to taste her power.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:28 am
User Image

Sky leaped forward at him with her blades at ready before she slashed at him with his blades lighting up on fire as she did so. Even if she missed, a slash of fire would still rip through the air taking out what ever was near. She fallowed after with a kick at his head.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 am
User Image
"Okay then." Roku stepped back and deflected the blades,but took the kick in the head. He flew back and did a flip,landing on his feet. "Your powerful..." he said,wiping blood off his mouth. "But so am i!" he exclaimed as a dark demonic aura started to flow out of him,killing all the living plants and trees near him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am
User Image

"Thank you, I'm am eager to see your skills as a fighter as well," she smiled getting read for his own attack smiling feeling the demonic energy that surrounded her coming from him. She shivered slightly as she felt her own dragon aurora starting try to rival his demonic side. She had to hold it back as much as she could since it wore her down extreamly badly.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image
In a flash, Roku transformed. His demonic aura spilled over and he was blood thirsty...and his meal was right infront of him. "I hope your ready..." he said with a wicked smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

"I hate killing cute guys, but I'll have to work on it," she smiled holding her blades at the ready. She spun them around testing them thinking that she might have to use her dragon armor to fend him off. She charged forward at him letting out a cry slashing both her blades at him in a parallel upper cut.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
Roku looked at the blades and repeled them as if it was second nature. He punched her in the stomach and his fist slipped through her and emerged out the other side. Slidding out his fist,he kicked her and let her fly away from him. "Your going to have to get serious if you want to fight me." He said, his vioce as cold as the devil. He was filled with pure malice and wanted nothing but a good fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

Sky landed on her feet but held herself up by her hand snarling. She coughed up a lot of blood stand in up again shivering as her body held back together again. "I'm not very good at keeping very good at getting serious for a while, but something like that helps a lot," she growled standing up whipping the blood away from her mouth with her skin showing through her coat that had a hole in her torso area. She put one blade away so she grabbed her third blade and put it into her mouth with two into her hand. It was something she learned from a cartoon she use to watch, but it was extremely efficient. She waited for him to make a move since she was a lot better at doing counter attacks.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image
Roku chuckled as he ripped all three of her blades away from her,put them at her feet,and landed a blow on the now healed wound. "Bring out your dragon." he said. "You and i both know that is the only time you fight at full force. Thats the kind of fight i want."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image

Sky snarled as he punched her again and she stood evenly on her feet still. She growled at him with her yellow eyes flaring up viciously, "I have no idea what you mean." Giving into his wishes weren't something she was about to do any time soon, she wasn't giving him anything he wanted without a fight.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
As her lie left her lips,Roku backhanded her hard enough to send her flying,but caught her arm and ripped it off, knowing it would grow back. His eyes flared and his vioce came out demonic,bloodthirsty,emotionless,and deadly. "You know very well what I'm talking about. Until you show me your true power, i will rip you too pieces. I know you regenerate,but you'll still feel the pain. Show me your true power,and we can fight on equal terms."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games