Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:48 am
Mai was in the midst of pulling people out of the wreckage and laying them on the ground. Some were alive, some not. She checked the pulses of each one as they came out. A medic team was right there to strap the injured into neck braces and get them onto stretchers. Mai glanced to the next building over, the library, and felt pained when all those books had been wrecked to one degree or another.

But she was somewhat happy for the building, it was sturdier than the rest and managed to mostly stay up. Mai was pulling out the last person of the carnage when a little ferret ran past her. Wait... a ferret? It looked exactly like the one in Vackel. Mai pondered if Dias had come with the Oracles group but shook the thought off quickly. There was no time for her to be day dreaming. She had work to do. One of the volunteer medics had also come to help replenish her. "Miss...thank you for everything you're doing here." Mai shook her head as she took a sip of water. "We still have a lot to do before we're out of the fire, don't thank me yet friend." She glanced upwards to the Solus Rays and recalled when the Lord of Vackel brought in the dead body of the Lady of Celarius. We're far from out of the fire...

The medic spoke up again. "Uhm, miss? A bunch of us were wondering, you seem to know what you're doing so much, are you of more noble blood?" Mai copped a laugh. "I wouldn't really say I am. I'm a refinery worker in Damascus and I'm usually charged with teams for maintenance and repairs. So we tend to come across dangerous situations that we need to control." The person nodded. "So this isn't really new to you then?" Mai shrugged. "Well...the situation is different, but the need and duty to fix everything is still there." The helper thought for a moment and responded. "Well Damascus is famous for their refineries, so we must be blessed to have the person responsible for their maintenance here!" Mai wasn't really sure why, but even though she was working class, she seemed to have brought some hope to at least one person in Celarius after the disaster and for that, she herself was thankful, and felt rejuvenated. "Back to work?" She asked the helper, who nodded and carried one side of a stretcher with another helper at the other end. Mai turned to the library and began moving rubble out of the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
((Ack. I'll move Dais now. The ferret actually went off to Kaori, who is still with the group. I misread her post.))

It is obvious who the favored candidate here was. There was no need to dally when he could just observe from afar. Dais excused himself and left for the library.

Ironically, the library was in better shape than he thought. If he was surprised to see Mai there, he made no comment. The library was a mess, and Dais wondered if the head librarian was alive or if any of the librarians were for that matter.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:19 am
Mai turned when she heard the footsteps of someone come from behind and found Dias approaching. Mai was covered in dirt and sweat and slightly blackened from the charcoal of burnt wood. All of this from helping Celarius. Mai didn't say anything to him either, and she was too tired to smile, but the look in her eyes was welcoming. With a final pull, she managed to get the library door open. Inside the roof had pits of holes where it gave out with streams of softened light from the setting sun giving off its ambiance in the room. Many bookshelves were toppled, with some wrecked and books laid everywhere in disarray. Mai began to search inside for survivors, and to also pull out any dead bodies to be identified and buried.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 am
((Kokeshi, feel free to jump in and control the Celarius's head librarian.))

Appearance wise, Dais and Mai contrasted sharply. Dais was still relatively clean compared to Mai's soiled condition. He nodded, acknowledging her presence when she looked at him and followed her into the library.

For the moment, he had to find the head librarian. The library files were stored underground in Celarius, and that raised the possibility of those files being preserved from the destruction. The head librarian's office, however, was on the first floor and Dais could see it was in shambles. There was something gray clearly moving in there though, and he recognized the aura. It wasn't the head librarian. It was one of the monstrosities, stuck under a beam. Dais gave it a swift kick, sending the creature's head flying and ending its miserable "life."

There was a groan from nearby, and Dais located the source to find the head librarian bleeding heavily crushed beneath his desk and a bookshelf. There was a dislocated arm a few feet away.

"...you're .. Hodge's ..man," the head librarian croaked.

Dais looked down at the man. The head librarian was going to die. There was no doubt about it. The head librarian would probably know it too and immediately pass on what needed to be done.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 am
Mai followed Dias to find the head librarian. She looked him over with a frown. "I'm no medical expert, but I've seen this injury before." Mai was amazed that the head librarian managed to live this long. His arm was gone, lying nearby and a major artery was exposed. She felt kind of helpless at this point. That would be a very major repair to put his arm back on, and Mai now lacked the energy to do so. She backed away from the two and proceeded to look for others, leaving the head librarian with his final words.

((Ehh...should I? I dunno...hmmm...HEH HEH HEH okay XD ))

The librarian gazed over at Mai. "Ahh, she's grown up so well, I remember her parents..." He commented. He turned back to Dias. "There is a great secret buried within these lands. One that connects our destinies together." He began to cough up blood, and his breathing became heavy and shallow. "Boy. If you choose, take over in my stead here in Celarius. And protect that girl." His hand reached out and shakily pointed to Mai who was pulling out another injured survivor. "What she holds is the power of change..." Blood began to more diligently stream from his nose and mouth and with his other injury, pooled on the floor below. "Even the darkest of shadows cannot exist without the light. Remember that well boy." And with those words he drew his last breath and slipped into his death.

Mai paused at the moment of the Head Librarian's passing and hung her head upwards in the ambiance of the setting sun's rays. To honor the man, she would not look down, but rather see him off into the heavens. Her gaze turned back to Dias and the body of the librarian. "I remember you too Seymour..." She said quietly and moved out of the librarian when she found no more others inside.

((I hope that's okay))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 pm
Kaori looked from the group to the destroyed buildings and the people that headed to shelter."If you can, please inform me of your decision once it has been made. I must go help the others. ."she said and gave them a bow before turning around and leaving. She then stopped a few feet away from the group when she spotted a ferret coming towards her. She sighed and walked up to it."Your such a little thing, you'll be crushed by falling debri."she said and then picked it up. She placed it on her shoulder."Stay there and you will be safe."she told it and then went to the people that she saw nearby.
She came up to a group of people moving some of the wreckage, looking for any other people. She could tell that these people were some of the ones she had protected. Their health was much better then other survivors. Among these people was a little girl.She wlaked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder."You look tired little one. Please rest some I will take over."she told the little girl adn stepped in her place. She help the group move the ruble.
Then she heard some muffled noise under one of the piece of wall. She was shocked by what she found when she removed it. There was a mother protecting her little crying baby. "Hurry help me move them into the open."she told the others and they came to her aid, doing as she said. Once they laid them out, she placed her hands over their body. They were covered by a layer of blue fire, but it did not burn them, instead it gave them a pleasing warmth. The mother looked over at Kaori"Please help my child."she spoke weakly. Kaori nodded and turned her attention to the crying babe. She picked him up then looked to the little girl. "Please take him to the shelter. He is fine, just very startled."she told the little girl and she left with the baby to the hospital.
Kaori looked back at the mother"Your baby is fine now."she told her and the mother gave a small weak smile."Thank you, please take care of him"she said and closed her eyes. Her body went limp and Kaori knew that she was no longer among the living. Kaori stood and turned to another person."Take her to where the dead are being placed."she told him and he took her lifeless body and left. She turned and continued to pick up the debri around her.

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:44 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo let go of Fayte. She knew another person would be needed for the thrown. She knew that she couldn't handle that. With her sporadic upbringing she herself was as random and shifting as water. Celarius definately did not need that. Echo's gaze fell on this Kaori girl. Her 'colors' were light blues, greens and violets that were close to the emotions and feel of Celarius. Echo also detected no lies in the girl's voice. But, of course, Echo didn't 'take too kindly' to stranger to put it lightly. She raised an eyebrow at Kaori warily.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm
∫Sumiko jumped and spun
in the air. She landed on her hand on one of the pillars that Lilith created.
She then pushed off and landed on her feet on the ground."You have a
very interesting and unique power there."she said. She then sent a thick
and powerful ring of air at her. The ring wrapped around her neck. If she
were to move she would be chocked by the ring. She then glided on the
ground and made her way to the side of Lilith. She then sent four sharp
blades of wind to pierce around her body.∫
——————————————————
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š

User Image
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:34 pm
Fayte noddded. " Akatan you know I trust your judgement, feel free to lead the armies as you see fit. " He said giving him permission. " Alright. " He turned to the others. " Alright, what do you all think. I believe that Kaori is the best choice for the job. She has all of the qualities of a kind person and seems to truly care about the people, I also see that she seems to be a good leader, of course that much is speculation. The point is we need to choose a leader and we need to choose now. " He said calmly. He looked at Echo and smiled. " Please relax I think she is kind, I know that she's a stranger and therefore we would all feel a little uneasy. " He said taking her hand. " But we're running out of options and we have people to save. " He said with another kind smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm
Ashford

Ashford stared at Fayte and blinked. She snarled, actually sounding like an angered dog. "That stereotype is definitely false. I don't want to hear anything pointed like that towards demons again. We are not bad people," She growled through clenched teeth, truly insulted by Fayte's remark. She couldn't believe that he had said that. "And the only reason I am in my current condition is because I am simply a novice fairy. If I don't fly or use magic, I can still fight. I'm not weak," Ashford explained, still ticked about the stereotype. She became wary that even the people that she trusted for now did not want her, choosing a girl that had simply just walked in. She sighed sadly, looking up. "Just know that I want to help in some way." She said, looking back down at the ground. 'If I'm not welcome here or there, then where can I go?' She thought, thinking of the place that she had been telling everyone that was where she lived. Truthfully, Ashford had only been to the Demon Realm five or six times. She was required to go at least once a month for a week. Every time she went, she was accused of being a weak fairy who was good for nothing by her father's subjects. She was hated by the people that she was supposed to rule, according to her father.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at Fayte now. A smile touch his features seeming to brighten the atmosphere. She listened to his words still somewhat uneasy about this. He hand slipped in her's. She blinked at the contact loving it just the same. She was suprised that he could read her easily. Echo seemed to soften around him. Being near Fayte helped dull the razor sharp instincts that had been enforced by Noir. She nodded. "Okay" she said. Her gaze glanced back to Kaori. "You have my vote" she said finally. Echo sensed negative like feeling coming from the fae, maybe Echo could talk to the girl later.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 pm
((Sure, why not.))

Hodge and the other head librarians would not be about to see Celarius's Seymour before he died. That much was obvious. Dais simply listened and let the head librarian rasp out whatever last words he wanted to. Dying men could have cryptic words that could be interpreted in multiple and could mean anything. After their death, there would be no one to clarify what it meant. That lead to supposed prophecies and interpretations and so on. Dais acknowledged the head librarians words with a nod at the end. The head librarian was asking the wrong person. Dais had no intention of being a head librarian. Yet some of the head librarian's words were interesting.

Instead of following Mai out this time, Dais surveyed the library condition. The dead could be dealt with later. After all, they were dead.

------------------------------------

But Aldon didn't want to stay put with just resting on Kaori's shoulder. The ferret meeped and tried to crawl onto her head while Kaori helped the people of Celarius.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at Kaori. "Well she has my vote" she said running her hands through her hair. Looking at Ashford and feeling her emotions she rolled her eyes. "Listen Ashford, I feel you...literally" she said. "But you see how you're acting...you're not acting like a leader at all" she said. "We have our reasons for the things that we do. We just met you earlier today, so what's the difference of just meeting her and you...nothing but a few hours" she said. "IF you really want to help, suck it up, and perhaps assist Kaori if she needs help with Celarius. You could be an andvisor or a General apprentice" she added. "Just please, look at it in more than just your point of view.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:40 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan nodded in response to Fayte's acknowledgement and raised his index and middle fingers to his forehead."Aye aye captain. I'll do that after we all reach a consensus on the leader." Looking back at Morrigan, Ashford and Kaori, he waited until things sifted out.  

Mahareshi

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm
Kaori didn't mind the ferret moving up to her head. She was fine with him staying there, but he had better not bite or nibble on her ears. She continued to help move some of the wreckage into a pile, so that it was not in the way. She then looked back, she could still see the group, and pretty well since she had such good eyesight. She wondered about what their decision would be. It was very weird though, seeing as how the fate of Celarius was in the hands of kids. It was even stranger that the Lords and Ladies were so young yet still ruled over their kingdoms. But as long as they knew what they were doing and made the right decisions it didn't matter to her how old or young they were.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff