Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 am
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi listen to Katsu. He remembered five years ago, when Katsu told Jedi he had died twice. The boy wondered what exactly he meant. Once Kastu motioned for him to follow he started walking. Maybe I can copy some of his jutsu with Sharingan.

[EXIT]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:13 pm
Katsu entered riding a magestic giant snake right up to the point when he nearly killed the guards, which was when he de-summoned it and landed through the gates with no casualties, amusing himself with the fear in the guards' eyes as he passed.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi walked into the village without saying anything. He walked slowly, whistling. when he saw the fear in the guards eyes. Katsu. Poor man. Must have seen his face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Raikage Δ Weapon Master Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

A faint breeze would flow past the guards, ruffling their clothing, much to their annoyance. As they were bent over fixing their uniforms, Ronmaru would continue on his merry way as a breeze.

Kage can perform:
824 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - February '12]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Ignoring the silliness of your way of getting in, you do realize that the ANBU wear skin-tight clothing right? I don't really care, just being nit-picky.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 am
User Image
User Image
ane ajime
ゼイン肇

Amatsu Aisukami Maru || Kirigakure || SS Rank || Hyoton || Suiton || Fuuton Master || Weapon Genius ||

Second coming of the Demon of the Mist

A sudden chill exploded throughout the area as the gate guards were suddenly on their toes. After allowing Ronmaru's entrance they were now on high alert. Removing their kunais as a defense, their eyes bulged out of their sockets as a figure emerged from the mist, an ethereal specter emerging into this realm from the beyond. They immediately dropped to their knees upon realizing who this man was. It truly was the second coming of the demon of the Hidden Mist. Zane Hajime stood between the two guards, placing his hands on his shoulder as a sign to stand at ease. "I have returned to my home...I guess its time to have some fun with Luo huh?" he laughed to himself as the guards rose their eyebrows at him. "You don't know? Right now Luo has beaten me 2 out of the 3 battles that he and I have fought. Its time to break his little winning streak," he laughed as he cracked his knuckles in front of the guards. The guards nodded to him, not really getting the joke as he was allowed back inside his village.

"Luo Ushio, Pride of the Mist...its time to see how strong you've gotten over these past ten years. I've a got couple of theories that I need to test out anyways," he said as he figured out the weapon theory of the Mist Stance Style, the Mist Swordstyle, and the Infinite One. It was time to take it to the next level, time to push their bodies beyond destruction in order to accomplish the impossible. It was a good thing that they were dead...otherwise the process would have been too painful for any mortal being to accomplish. Should they train the others in this process, Axel would be needed on the side lines for immediate medical attention and even then it would be a risk that they would have to face. Then again, the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward, and the attainment of power had the biggest risk of all. "Lets go..." Zane grinned as his body disappeared from sight. Moving at the speed of the 8th stage of the Mist sword style, Zane would be at the palace in a matter of moments.

Temperature: 50 degrees

Second Coming of the Demon of the Mist Background Music
Chakra: 800/800

BluewolfofMibu

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
███▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
⇥ ɌɑɩɖɘɳxxҞɐɡʊɏɑxx Яȃɨʞҽȵx━━━━

W A N D E R E R | SS R A N K E D | T A I J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T | H A R B R I N G E Rxx O FXXS T O R M S

╔═════════════════════╗

Walking up to the gates, the guards stepped aside quickly seeing it was Raiden. One of the guards nodded his head and greeted him, to which Raiden returned. He waited for Mizuki to catch up, choosing not to respond to her snide comment. He only shook his head, humored by it. "You'll get used to it. I'll teach you how to see through it later on" He said. With one of her elements suiton it shouldn't be too hard.

╚═════════════════════╝

◤OCC:◢
Theme Song

║ Mood ║ Neutral
║ Chakra System ║ 893/893
║ Element(s) ║ Raiton • Katon • Rain
║ Stats ║ SSS+/SSS
║ Taijutsu/Kenjutsu Style Active ║ N/A
║ Stage Level ║ N/A
║ Summoning ║ Bat Summoning

⊀ "Furor meus super te similis colossus tempestas..." ⊁
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 am
User ImageKasumi Saiz
Kiri || SS-Rank || Bounty Hunter|| Eternal Sharingan/ Metaru Oni || Saiz

Kasumi appeared at the gate with Ying and Yang. Making some handseals she formed two shadow clones that went on ahead with the brothers as she stayed behind at the main gate. Pulling out eight slips of sealing paper, she threw them in the air and making a seal they slapped against the gate. They formed in the eight cardinal directions around the gate and produced the person limiting barrier. Kasumi also altered it allowing the Anbu and others to control it when needed.

Meanwhile Ying and one of her clones continued to the dock, while Yang and the other clone stayed in the mountain region. Yang and the clone ran up and down the sides of the mountains placing explosion tags and water summoning seals. Kasumi was capable of placing seals with just hand contact and focus so she took the water seals, and Yang took the explosion tags.

Sumi:

all I see is a monster"

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi walked through the gates. He looked back to check if Katsu was following. Once confirmed, he kept heading outside Kirigakure.

EXIT TO DOCKS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Mizuki Zao
Ex Gennin of the Leaf
Zao Clan
Carrier of Hysteria's Brooch

User Image
Mizuki followed Raiden, "You need a better sense of humor old guy." sh said as she smiled and flirtingly winked at one of the guards, whose face got slightly red, she then followed him in. She then shrugged. "I will never learn how some see men as superior to women when it comes to day to day life." she said as she followed him then catching up to his side and walking along with him.  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm
"So cute! Ah, when I look upon such beauty, I would like to kill myself due to being reminded of how despicably ugly and hideous I am," Katsu dramatically thought aloud, passing the young female shinobi entering the village. He didn't stay to talk or kill since he had a mission to do, so he simply talked as he went and followed the road covered now with explosive tags, an idea he trusted to never work as perfectly as one might want.

(Exit to Docks)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
███▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
⇥ ɌɑɩɖɘɳxxҞɐɡʊɏɑxx Яȃɨʞҽȵx━━━━

W A N D E R E R | SS R A N K E D | T A I J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T | H A R B R I N G E Rxx O FXXS T O R M S

╔═════════════════════╗

Raiden shook his head as Mizuki gave one of the guards a flirtacious wink. "And you need to have a better ability of being humorous" He said sarcastically with a smile as he noticed a barrier formed behind them. Not really trapping them in, but he can tell that something was going down. His right eye glowed a dark golden color as he activated his Neo Byakugan to see what may be going on. To his surprise, Zane was alive again. However, he shook his head when he saw what was about to happen. "Some men are just arrogent, some will listen to whatever a woman tells him. And some, treat them as equal" He said noticing she was next to him walking. "Luo's caught up at the moment it seems...so we could go get something to drink or eat if you'd like" He said, thinking about when he last ate with a faint patting on his stomach.

╚═════════════════════╝

◤OCC:◢
Theme Song

║ Mood ║ Neutral
║ Chakra System ║ 893/893
║ Element(s) ║ Raiton • Katon • Rain
║ Stats ║ SSS+/SSS
║ Taijutsu/Kenjutsu Style Active ║ N/A
║ Stage Level ║ N/A
║ Summoning ║ Bat Summoning

⊀ "Furor meus super te similis colossus tempestas..." ⊁
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Novoa_Dragon

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Mizuki Zao
Ex Gennin of the Leaf
Zao Clan
Mikzuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Sad Theme
Carrier of Hysteria's Brooch

User Image
Mizuki noticed the strange man talking as he walked past. Then, they were shut in. She looked at Raiden. "Great, you brought us to our deaths, or mine at least." she grumbled. Ironically she looked at him oddly when he talked about eating. "You can eat, I don't really eat what you do." she laughed uneasily. She always felt weird when discussing that matter. She usually fed the majority of the time off of chakra. She then looked at Raiden. "What happened to when a guy makes me eye candy you were going to take care of them, that guy just did." she said pointing back at the guy going to the docks. "Oh yeah, Old Men get tired before noon don't they?" she winked at him the same was the guard and began walking towards a bar. Possibly flirting with him as well, it was the same gesture but, only she knew that she truely was, however he took it could be different.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jin Quan Sung
Tiger Cub of the Leaf | Chuunin | Weapon User | Sung Clan head | Byakugan | Infinite One Style

Jin walked yet again towards the gates of the Mist. This time, however, there was no mission. There was no spying he had to do. No, he needed to do some training. But before then, he decided to go to the training grounds to go train his weapon style.

[exit to the bloody prairie]  

Cain the Blade

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 pm
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - S-Ranked - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
Nomad of the Takigakure, Hazy eyes of the Ice
User Image

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

He had approuched the guards. They let him through the gate, he may have been on negative terms. But he was here to pay his repsects and maybe visit an old friend. He went to the shrine.

120 Points Remaining
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash