Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 am
Hiro tossed the boy his old Cloud Head Band that he kept perfectly encased in his desk. He now wore a headband made by Masumi, she somehow made it apple scented.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am
Kit caught the headband easily and smiled. "Wow i didn't know it was that easy." Tieing the band to his right arm Kit moved his arm to make sure it was still in place. Standing Kit bowed politely. "Thank you Hiro."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

"Hiro... there is nothing to do...." Vesta stated as she leaned on the window sill.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 pm
Austin walked into Hiro's office."Yo,Hiro!Can you make me and anbu?Iv done what you told me to do."Austin said with a smile

((REALLY APPLE SCENTED? LOL!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi's request was completely ignored by the anbu who was in the office earlier, but he didn't mind too much. He was about to leave the office when he found that the raikage himself had come back. Thinking that now was a better time to ask than later, he walked over to the raikage "Excuse me." He asked, trying to get his attention. "Can I learn the Lightning Rain Technique, and the Electric Hummingbirds Technique?" He said, indicating the cloud village genjutsu scroll still in his hand.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 pm
Yasu turned his attention first toward Vesta when she entered and following her statement he replied. "Well you could fight me for fun..." However this thought was short lived as he heard the anbu request. "Hey Hiro add me to the ranks too...You know I can do it, no problem." He folded his arms, the electrical sparks continued to trickle down his body, upon passing over Kokurai the sparks intensified and turned black with the sword's power before returning to their usual golden state once bypassing the powerful weapon.

Supernal_SOul

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta looked at Yasu and smiled. "Sure... Training grounds ?" Vesta asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:10 pm
[I like apples! scream Sumi did it just for me to leave her Rpc alone.lol]

Hiro looked at Hachi, "Of course. He looked at Vesta, "Well you can take Yasu up to his offer." He looked at Yasu, "You could do it but you need to Rank up fairly, exams may be boring but they do keep unskilled ninjas from ranking up." He looked at Austin, "Go talk to Ryugan, he is the Anbu Captain."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Austin's eyes widened."Could you write a note to tell him that you sent me there?Me and him don't have the best history..."Austin said as he caught the smell of apples.He lowly followed the scent and it lead right to Hiro's head band."Well I figured as much!"Austin said as a big smiled spread across his face  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm
Hiro took out a piece of paper and began to write. He finished after 30 seconds, he handed it to Austin."My old teammate, Masumi gave it to me."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:17 pm
[[What is with every single high ranked Cloud ninja being one of Masumi's former students? xD]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:18 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

Raiden looked over at the young Raiken, seeing his golden yellow hair and eletrical sparks dancing across his body. His silver hair rested over his back, some strands over his shoulder as his dark blue eyes lingered on him. "Yes I am....and I do not mind teaching you raiken jutsu. But I'll need to know more of the one I'll be teaching. But before you even considered to become anbu I think you should pass a test before hand...." He said to the young man indicating he wants to know more about him. He then looked over at Hiro and made a short bow. "Hiro, perhaps he should face one of Ryugan's anbu members as a test, if he can defeat him then surely he's ready don't you think? However, I wanted to know what happened in leaf? I last recalled we were about to attack them, then stopped. What happened?" He asked, not aware yet of the circumstances occuring in konoha

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:19 pm
[What are you talking about? Masumi was my Teammate while we were gennin, we were both in the original squad of the Kumo Dragons led by Rahenno. Zeno was with us before he left to the Leaf Village.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm
Austin smiled as he took the paper."One other thing...Do you know were he might be?"Austin asked as he perked and eye brown and sniffed the air again."Yum,apples."Austin turned to Raiden."I went on two A ranked mission...I'm ready"

Edited  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games