Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 am
Chi hugged him then tensed from the pain "she dosent like you, she dosent like anyone" she said softly, the pain had made her nose start bleeding, the demon was having a temper tantrum just like a human little girl but this one was literally killing chi slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 pm
John looked puzzled. "She? You mean Nikki?"

Liz looked around as if she would be able to spot them. "Who? Where?" She was actually somewhat eager to meet them, though she didn't really know why.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:28 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal pulled Out a whistle and blew it making each of his students fall out of the sky "Yeah..I know those birds looked weird.." he said.

Pyro groaned "Oh teach you could have waited!" she snapped.

Ariel got up "Sorry teacher." she said and bowed

Bianca cleaned her self off "Excuse us Teacher." she said

Lucia stood up but said nothing as she had a sad look in her eye.

Adara stood up and walked and only walked over to him and hugged him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm
Liz smiled at them and said hi.

Ethan just raised his eyebrow. "I see you have a fan club," he said with a smirk.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal slapped his forhead "Your parents are gonna kill me..." he said and sighed and looked 'These are my top students and this woman right here is well...I am not going into detail about that.." he said "But shes a personnel spirit.." he said

Adara looked at him and waved still holding onto Kabal.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:06 pm
"A...what?" She had never heard of that before. She did find it funny, however, that this was Kabal's version of "normal".

Ethan smiled at the woman and gave her a bow of his head. "It's nice to meet you," he said.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal laughed "A personnel spirit...she works at the school...or did..she takes care of all the supernatural messes and creatures left behind..but she is also the combat sub teacher.." he said and glared

Adara said nothing she just smiled and held onto Kabal smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Liz looked at Kabal. "Doesn't she talk?"

Ethan looked over causually and thought he noticed someone. It couldn't be, he thought and turned his attention back to the others.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal laughed "No....she can't.." he said "She died by having her throat ripped out." she said.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm
"Oh...I'm sorry..." Liz said and looked down just as the waiter came back.

He put the steak, fries, and diet coke in front of Ethan. Then he turned to Liz. "Cheeseburger with just ketsup, fries, and a chocolate malt," he said as he put it down in front of her. He handed the malt to her, passing her a small piece of paper as he did so. "Anything else I can get you?"

Liz looked at Kabal. "Are you sure you don't want anything?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her and laughed "No..Remember...Human food can kill me....It actually makes me go blind for 20 hours now.." he said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:47 am
Liz laughed. "Oh uncle you're so funny," she said and turned back to the waiter, "He isn't hungry right now. Thank you."

"Alright then. Enoy your meal," said the waiter. He looked like he was only talking to Liz. Then he turned and walked off to a different table.

"I can't believe you haven't told him," Ethan said.

"There's nothing to tell," Liz shot back in an angry whisper, "I'm human now. And so are you." She turned back to Kabal. "We're in a human place, remeber? Don't be talking about all that demon stuff."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 am
"no....." she said quietly then winced, the demon didnt want her to tell him because it knew they would try to take her out, "why do you think my change hurt so bad? being left alone, it made me... vunerable.... and something got in... ugh" she ran to the bathroom her nose bleed was really bad now, she got a rag and held it to her nose, the marks on her body that had been really light before were now a dark black.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Humans should know about demons already..after all..they believe in angels.." he said "Okay Liz if your hiding something from me tell me now..." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 pm
John walked after her. "Well then we have to get whatever's in you out of you." He said with a serious look on his face. He was obviously worried about her.

"I'm not hiding anything. And apparently no one knows about Armageddon. To the humans, it's like it never even happened. Don't ask me why. I'm kind of confused why we know about it but no one else seems to. After all, we are human now. At least me and Ethan are."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games