Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 am
A spirit of a woman appears.It was her mother" Follow your heart demon. Raise your child to be strong and wise. Learn from Luna how to love and how to feel. Show your child that it can be strong and yet loving. Teach it to be a warrior and friend. Teach the child how to weild its powers and let her train your child the way of the witches and babylonian way. Your child is a rare breed.it will be a demonwitch"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm
Massasooni glances up to see a spirit of Luna's mother, which began talking to him once he glanced up to it. He looks back down and shakes his head. "That all's a whole lot easier said than done... and it seems near impossible... to balance wisdom and strength, that took me my whole lifetime to be strong and wise as I am, and I still do not have as much knowledge as I thought I'd have by now... I don't even know how to raise a child, let alone how to act around one... or a solid teaching method on fighting strong, gaining knowledge, and loving or caring for others without seeming to send mixed messages and confuse the hell of em... I haven't even trained Luna at all, which was my very first promise to her basically... there's more issues on knowing HOW to do it, than WHAT to do..."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm
Her mother spirit laughs" You will learn. And she will as well. Both of you will raise the child well. Luna and you will make fine parents. You are the protector and she is the more loving of the two of you. You have to be a strong figure and know when you need to be gental. Like who you are with luna. You both didn't really have a childhood and both didn't have great parents..luna barely had me but I was there for her. You will know what to do when the time comes.Trust in yourself and if you have problems seek that of the jaded angel or should I say jaded reaper"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "Now, why wouldn't I trust myself?... I know when I am and am not lying and such... so yeah. Um... I don't know, you tell me."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:17 pm
"you don't trust yourself. You stand here unsure and your feelings are effecting Luna. Its why she said that if you do what her father did to us she would kill you. She meant it. She wants you to help her raise the child growing inside of her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:29 pm
Massasooni crosses his arms. "I trust myself... it's just I don't know how to feel just yet... I know it's too late to contemplate whether or not I want or am willing to have a baby... and I'm not going to just up and leave her or abuse the baby... it's ours and I feel both of us should be there, yes... it's just I want to be ALONE and get my head straight... and you are not helping at the moment... and, yes, I know... if I'm as such I would wish for her to strike me dead at such behavior..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm
She vanished then smiling.

Luna sighs then went to bed.She lays down and curls up.She rested her hands over her stomach  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:00 pm
Massasooni shakes his head, he could no longer just sit there after the spirit had came and vanished. He walks out and slowly to the bed where Luna lay. He pauses for a moment before climbing into bed with Luna and scooting up close to her so that he can place a hand over her stomach slightly.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 am
Luna smiles in her sleep. Her long red hair covers her face a little. She felt safe again when massassooni climbed into bed and moved close to her. When she felt his hand on her stomach one of her hand moves and interwtine with his and gently moves their hand to were the child growing in her truely rested.Even in her sleep she wanted to share the feeling with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm
Massasooni watches as Luna's hand moved to his hand, making him smile. He felt an odd something when she moved his hand to the area that the child grew was. He looks down at his resting hand for a moment before settling down slightly and laying down more relaxed a bit, feeling a flood of different emotions. He closes his eyes with a smile as he drifts to sleep.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm
Luna smiles as she slept in his arms with their hand intertwined and resting over where their child rested. She dreamt of them as a happy and disfountional family  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:10 pm
((Got internet over here. 3nodding ))

Massasooni dreamed of a similar dream as Luna, though from his perspective and not quite sure what he's doing, but getting by. He awakens a few hours later to glance around a bit then to Luna, but didn't get up quite yet, choosing to lay and close his eyes a bit and relaxing to wait for Luna to awaken.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:03 pm
After a while luna woke up yawning. She wasn't fully awake but that was alright. She turns her head and smiles when she saw him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm
Massasooni smiles and nods to Luna when she turned her head towards him. "Morning... How you feeling?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 pm
Luna yawns smiling"Pretty good for the most part"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games