Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 am
After unleashing his combination of uppercuts Khaos would leap backwards touching the ground twice putting a little distance between them until he came to a stance. Khaos noticing his attack had physically little effect but it didn't matter because it would work out in the long run, putting a smile on his face he stood there in a semi-ready stance as he was ready for anything but wasn't in his actual stance. "Well I kinda figured that because if the leader of Eden was this weak it would be a shame that they would even follow you." He replied as he watched Renault land on the ground. "Well with all do respect.... Show Me!" He came off calm starting his statement but towards the end his voice became menacing. When Renault dropped his beast form Khaos tensed up, not knowing what to expect he witness something quite surprising, Renault had encased himself with what seemed to be black diamonds and this only made the faint smile that was on his face return. "Well I must say that is quite the trick." He called out as he now expected him to make a move and with the thought in mind Khaos quickly got in stance. Well it was pretty obvious Khaos was in a boxing stance but it wasn't standard, rather more loose so he could move more fluently but also it was because he was a mix martial artist. "Let's." Khaos called out right when Renault disappeared but being well aware he wouldn't be caught off guard regardless and the moment Renault appeared a knee was already coming towards him, he quickly guarded his chest with a standard guard as Renault's knee would come in contact with his energy infused metal gloves. This of course caused Khaos to slide back though barely but in a quick motion Khaos used perfect foot work to through his body into a swift and powerful spin where he would roll off of Renault's knee to the right and bring his left fist up to deliver a powerful back hand. On contact the concussive force of his blow would come into affect but also sending a pulse of dark matter energy through his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:50 am
Serena Elizabeth Rose
“Oh? And how would you know what it is I want to do?” The clones all said in union, they all then laughed mockingly “But you are right, I have been looking forward to seeing you again” As she spoke the clone who had the sword pointing at her nose, seemed to vaporize to an almost see through state. It walked forwards the sword passing through her head in the process. it leaned in towards him and whispered this time without the others mimicking “You may be not in human form…but you still have a shadow” A wispy smile crept onto her lips as the clone vanished away from him “Unfortunately I am not on top form, so I have decided to let you play with these clones instead. But I am very close…let see if you can find me after getting rid of these guys"
As the clones finished their little speech they each raised their weapons, some wielding shadowy katana’s while others had spears.
Meanwhile the real Serena slid down the wall her black eyes watching the fight through hazy vision, she still had good enough control of the clones, but once that weakens the clones will vanish and her own fate would be sealed.

Sebastian Lockheart
Sebastian had finished for the moment, he simply walked calmly through the streets that where badly damaged and littered with bodies from both sides. He yawned “All this fighting is really tiring” He concluded while turning a comer “Oh what do we have here?” He said while gazing at the battle close by “Sade vs. Vincent? How marvellous!” He skipped closer and leaned on an lamppost that was only a few feet away “Don’t mind me! I am merely a spectator for this wonderful performance! Please continue with normal intentions” He waved a hand as he spoke while smirking.
People would think his appearance to be friendly, but it was the icy cold glare behind his eyes that would often stop them from approaching to close. "I've always wanted to see someone with vampire like traits fight...It really makes my blood come alive" He licked one of his fangs in a hungry manner "If that girl dies I will be more then happy to jump in"

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:16 am
((Sorry, I've been gone for awhile, things came up xp ))

That was embarassing... Clara thought as she rinised her face with water in the Eden bathrooms. She nearly had a panic attack with so much people staring at her. She was looking down for the most of it but she could tell most eyes went directly to her head-wings and long ears when the Queen asked them to show their brands. After a bit of talk she excused herself for the bathroom and nearly ran back to base. She didn't really need to go, she was just scared out of her wits. But, I can't let that stop me...time to go back. She gather every bit of courage she had and went back up the elevator to the Buckingham Palace above.

"What?!" she saw the Mad Man for the briefest of seconds before he disappered. I knew I should’ve brought my naginata. She thought angrily. Hearing Renault’s order she nodded and helped Brain hide the politics underground; when the room was clear she took off to the street. “Disgusting…” Clara knew all the blood was the work of Sentinel; she beamed with pride when she was her teammates and Cleanse members fighting the Mad Man’s goons. Time for me to find a dance partner too… Her eyes glowed pink, meaning she had entered her Sugar Rush mode. Please, just two hours, that’s all I’m asking. She pleaded with her unpredictable power before slamming into a monster at super speed into a tree. “Sleep tight.” She joked, she had noticed that when jokester like Cheshure or Sai around it was easier to fight. She gave another evil beast a round-house kick into a brick building. She figured a Sentinal member would be on her tail in moments but until then all she could to is keep these monsters down.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:54 am
(( That's fine all that matters is you're back. ))

Vincent looked down to see the on looker. He raised an eyebrow and said. " Another person that want's to play? Fine by all means join in Rouge. However luckily for you you aren't a member of Eden or Cleanse therefore you're not my target. " He said as he returned his attention back to Sade.

Brian looked up to see the fighting beteen Renault and Khaos. " Wow, that's actually a little suprising. " He said referring to how well Khaos was keeping up. He took his focus and turned it back to Angelina. He leeapt into the air and gripped his blade. " I remember you, you're the monster that destroyed my base. I need to repay the favor. " He said as he slashed the air releasing an icy cut towards her.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:55 am
Renault's knee had struck Khaos's blocked stance and he relieved most of the force by spinning. Renault's smirk couldn't be seen. He found it odd that member of Sentinel used a style. Khaos's apparently was a boxing style. As his opponent unleashed a backhand, Renault called a column of rock to keep himself out of it's path. After Khaos's fist plowed through it, Renault was nowhere to be seen. Because he planted his feet again, he could zoom. Only his voice could be heard. "Help? That'd be awesome." He finally reappeared in a forward cartwheel with his heel headed toward Khaos's shoulder.

~~~

"It's never intrigued me to fight a downed opponent. But for you Serena, heh, you'll still be getting your skin peeled from your bones." Lucas's half-eyed gaze becamed narrowed as he finally expressed his seriousness. His friend behind him was dying. That could easily mean that these people had been training and that at this point, fighting them was suicide. Until he met his fate, he would believe that. He began attacking the clones one by one slicing through them and impailing others atop his spikey hair. One attacked from behind. Lucas turned and brought his sword down slicing off the clone's arms before he ran the blade across her throat. "Who else wants some!? Huh?!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 pm
"Believe me if you knew what you were doing you would have made up your mind about which side would have been best for you a long time ago." Avari stood behind her sword, watching as the fire rushed passed her on each side only coming out once it was all passed her.
Avari turned around hearing Sebastian's voice and took a swing at him, barely missing him before she snarled, "This fights for grownups, kitty.Go find your mommy before you get hurt. You're a neutral and neither side will protect you."
Avari turned back around and addressed Vincent, "You want Sade? Fine." Avari brought Sade back and Sade took a defensive stance, ready.
"You wanted me. Well," Sade said smiling, "now you've got a party."
Sade yelled behind her, never taking her eyes off Vincent, "Avari wasn't kidding, Sebastian, Get out... NOW!" Sade yelled as she created a glade of ice that swooped up above the buildings they were between. Sade slid across the ice, looking over the iced and gleaming city with a renewed fervor for defeating Vincent. They killed all those people, Sade thought to herself.
Sade looked back down and saw Sebastian still standing where Avari had last seen him and that set Sade off. "If you don't leave I'll kill you myself, your no asset to either side and Avari wouldn't have a problem with taking your head off."
Avari was seethingly mad that she'd been ignored.
Sade swooped back down, keeping her feet rooted to the ice she continually spread out beneath her. She came up directly behind Vincent and set her hand against his neck and lower back, ready to kill him. "Give up," Sade whispered into Vincent's ear as he stiffened slightly.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm
Vincent watched her display of ice powers, they were still nothing special. " You're nothing unique, you're just another ice wielder, nothing more. " He watched as she skated around and behind him. " You're to flashy with your moves. " He snapped his fingers again watching as the wolves shot towards her ice slide. Each one exploding on contact crumbeling her access to him. Even the section of ice underneath her cracked and fell. Vincent didn't have to move to get her to, she couldn't fly and that made all the difference. He turned around watching her fall. " No wonder the Mad Man never chose you, you have your head shoved up your a** so far that even when another person comes to help all you do is say how you will kill them. You're arrogant, reckless, and the cockiness you give off could tear it's own hole in the ozone, and you waste time and energy swirling around people on your ice your more just another pretender, a dancer among fighters, more flash then substance. " He just shook his head a little and sighed. " You flaunt your age around as if it were a symbol of your power, how pathetic, rest in your grave, I think I want to see what that other gifted has to offer, hopefully he is more interesting then you. " Vincent held out his hand again the black effect had traveled up both his arms and had engulfed his chest. In the dead center of his chest a large red demonic eye opened up. He felt his fangs growing a little in his mouth. His hair became slightly darker and his skin lost what color it had. He looked at his arms and the demonic eyes that ran up them in a single linear line. " You, Sebastion was it? Let's see what you've got. " He swung his arm down releasing a single black reptilian insect like monster. the buzz of it's wings was matched only by the annoying shreak that escaped it's snapping mouth. " They do make a lot of noise don't they. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:43 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Sernea laughed to herself as her clones where killed one by one with perfect ease “I have to admit that I knew this would happen…I knew that you would kill these creations with ease” Serena muttered as she stepped forwards from the place she was hiding “You have lost a friend…though most will not believe that you guys keep such relationships…I can tell that you are in fact grieving for a loss that had taken place here. Which makes you even more of a worthy…no…deadly foe” She smile as her human appearance took human form took over her appearance “I have been ill for a while…something that my gift seems to induce. But lets make this moment a fond one…what do you say Lucas?”

Sebastian Lockheart
“Kitty? I am hardly a child unlike you Sade” He muttered in a soar tone. He formed a globe of fire in his hands “You merely control ice…Dragon…I can control the elements that each of you fear…choose your words wisely” Sebastian laughed and jumped on a rooftop “Not like I have any intention of fighting either of you….like you said I am a rouge…which means I expect no help from both of you….but It means I can also kill either of you and not worry about my emotional state afterwards” Sebastian smiled darkly down at both of them before his expression softened.
“Hehehe I wont join in unless it pipes my attention, I am simply here to enjoy the show” Sebastian answered with a smile. His red eyes gleamed with excitement as he watched the two choose their moves. “How blissful is this fight going to be?”

Sebastian sent the ball of flames towards the winged insect like creature and smiled as the fire made contact leeting of a sizzling like sound “How interesting to see such a sight….wouldn’t you agree?” He asked glancing at Vincent.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm
Vincent looked at the fire he knew that it was just his elemental weakness, there was no getting arond that. " Interesting indeed, but is fire all you can do? I certainly hope not. " He said as his entire left side began to shift and morph. screeching snake like heads started to form from his shapeless darkness. They slowly slithered from his body, each one massive in length and circumference. " Show him a good time. " he said as the beasts lunged forward they spat acidic venom which sizzled clean through the concrete below.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm
Lucas lowered his sword and this his head as a light chuckle emanated from his steel chest. "I'm happy you respect the relationships that my team and it's members have. Some are weak and some are far stronger than others." His grip remained firm against his hilt as he raised his sword strongly again. "I'll give you that much Serena. Let us make this moment a fond one." Lucas rushed forward at the ailing girl, his sword drawn back. Once in her vicinity, he thrusted his sword with more aim than he had ever before. In this fight against two ailing hearts, Lucas was only worried about keeping his beating. His and Lena's.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:25 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Apon the attack Serena went to disappear into the shadows But she soon cursed as Lucas’s attack made contact slicing her across the chest. She staggered in the shadows for a brief moment before standing up straight “Am I digging at a wound Lucas? Oh don’t tell me…you have feelings for that limbless girl” She laughed though her weakened state showed through her chortle.

Sebastian Lockheart
Sebastian laughed loudly “No my friend I have more up my sleeve…” He broke of as he jumped sideways narrowly missing one of the large snakes “Where would the fun be if I was to only control fire?” He sent a large orb of fire to towards one of the snakes. Before it struck his used his wind and water control to turn it into ice producing a spear of ice that aimed for the snakes head “Hmmm now can you tell me…what it is I can do?” He smiled and summoned a platform of the ground to rise up and slam down onto one of the snakes “I guess it is plain to see why Eden never wanted me to leave”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:37 pm
Lucas's unfaltering half-eyed, glazed expression concealed a growing anger. He wasn't about to become blinded with rage as he did earlier though. "The only thing your digging, Serena, is your own grave." He located her again but didn't attack. Not with his sword anyway. He lifted his finger and extended his thumb upward. He flexed and a small, dense cone-shaped piece of steel shot at the girl's right arm, specifically her tricep.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena let out a hiss of pain as Lucas’s attack hit it's designated target “My…ow…own grave…huh?” She muttered glancing down at her wound before shifting away from the course of her injury “My own…grave has been dug…if I don’t die here…I will die in only a few months” Serena whispered before 3 clones appeared and moved forwards, each of them striking at Lucas with their weapon of choice. She laughed before reaching out and grasping a hold of his shadow. She smiled as she got a firm hold “If you cant…” She broke of and coughed spluttering up some blood in the process “...move..then how will you fight?”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm
(Is that Shikamaru I see?)

Lucas somewhat felt sorry for the girl as she confessed how she would die. He even admired her tenacity for death was high on the list of things he greatly feared. He tried to force a step forward, but found himself unable to. It was then that he realized what she meant. The clones attacked. His steel exterior clanged as their various weapons struck him, some even piercing him. He gasped. He hadn't felt pain like this in years so being hit now was almost a new experience. His glazed expression finally shifted to that of a determined seriousness. "...Mmmph..." He held back a cry of pain as he still tried to budge but couldn't.

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:44 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena smiled as her goft slowly began to falter “Ha…looks like this fight is other more quickly then I would like to say" She muttered as her clones vanished. She feel to the ground in a kneeling position as her grasp over his shadow vanished. “Well…like I had hoped…it has been an interesting battle” She glanced up at him and smirked somewhat playfully “So Lucas…will you take my life now?” She asked her eyes returning to their usual hazel colour “I could run if I really cared too. Yet the amount of blood I am losing would only hinder me more I would be a broken legged rabbit in a den full of staving lions... it makes me wonder if the mad...man cursed us all to such a fate...perhaps I am far to human to want admit”

(lol It was something I put in her profile…But I guess it could be seen as a shikamaru trait…as well as a guy from Gakuen Alice razz ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff