Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:44 pm
((lol yeah he has his own lil charming looks))

"Alright then, Caly. Whens the last time you've eaten? I dont know about you but im famished. Now of course i know our tastes are a bit different but... if your hungry would you like to head to dinner, or lunch. What time of day is it anyways?" Cy inquired as he looked out the window trying to determine by the shadows on the ground which hour of the day it was. If he didnt have someone to remind him what day it was, Cy would easily loose track of the weeks and months.

"And unless theres things in this abode to eat, i suggest we head into town and eat somewhere." Cy said as he rose from his seat and offered Caly his hand. "Vincent will be fine dont worry, you can leave your plant and that jack in the box here to guard him. Though i doubt anything will happen to them." Cy said in order to reassure the girl.

Vi sighed and shook her head. "Well then... that was productive." Vi said before she slipped into the shadows and decided on getting a bite to eat. She wouldnt be long so nothing horrible like before should happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:57 am
Caly looked a little surprised now, she couldn't even remember the last time she had eaten. Which meant it had been awhile. "I guess I should eat, but I'm not picky on what...As to the time...it should be becoming late afternoon..." she tilted her head to the side as she considered that, knowing she'd be able to through all the plants she was connected to.

At his other words she looked at the demon and then back at her little friends. She was hesitant about leaving them, but if he was insisting that they would be fine here with Vincent (and she knew she trusted the demon) then she would leave them. "I don't think there actually is much to eat here, though I do have my garden...so I think we might have to head into town." she looked at Cy as she said the last part and then settled the plant and the toy on the bed near Vincent. She wanted to know Poison would be able to protect the demon if something should happen.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:17 pm
"Late afternoon, hm.." Cy said as he considered something for a moment or two before he made his decision. "Alright, i think i can do that. The Plushie Palace and Pub should be open still i believe, so why dont we head there? Im paying." Cy said with a smile.

Vincent subconsciously reached out and pulled both Poison and Jack closer to him. Posion's vines curled around Vincents hand as he slept. And jack remained quiet in his box, for now Vince's dolls where no where to be seen, so all should be safe.

Cy watched Caly as she left the plant and toy with Vincent. "Do remember Caly... he is a Demon, im sure if anything happens he can handle it." Cy reassured Caly as he waited for her to join him.

"Come on lets get out of here and get something to eat. If i dont i may sink may fangs into the nearest living thing. Which i would hate to do." Cy admitted as he led the way out of the room and out of the building to the pub.

((To Plushie Palace and Pub))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Caly waitched Vincent with the plant and toy and then listened to Cy's words. She decided to trust his words and then started moving to his side. But at his last statement she became a bit confused. "But I thought you were a vampire...don't vampires need blood..." then she added in a very quiet tone, "I wouldn't mind..." With that she started to follow him out.

((to plushie palace and pub))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Vi emerged from the shadows only half way. She looked to Li who was still sleeping and with a frown she slipped back from where she had come. No sense in waking him if he needs the rest. Vi thought to herself as she emerged once more, however this time she was on the first floor of the building.

Wiping away the bit of blood from the corner of her mouth, and running her hand through her long ebony hair Vi decided to go for a walk around the area. She had never fully explored the building and if she were to stay in it then she thought it best to know her surroundings and know them well.

Vi headed to the basement and although she was far from Li she would be able to tell if he awoken or not.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:18 pm
"Here we are..." Cy said gently as he and Caly who still laid in his arms, emerged from the shadows. He stepped out from a shadow of the room that Vincent still peacefully slept in. "See and Demon boy is all safe and sound." He said as he set down Caly and straightened his clothing.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" Vi questioned when she reached the basement. She could have sworn she sensed someone down here.

Vincent was curled up next to Poison and Jack, he hadnt moved much since he had gone to sleep. But now that he heard and felt others in the room with him he slowly opened his eyes and sat up with a stretch.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:38 am
((Blarg...I didn't know you had posted here too.....))

"Thank you Cy," she said softly as she straightened out her skirts. She looked over at Vincent and then noticed that his eyes were opening and he sat up. She went to his side and gently touched his hair, trying not to do too much at once.

"Are you feeling any better Vincent?" she asked gently, with her free hand reaching out to Poison. The plant extended one of its tendrils, already passing some of its energy to the half elven girl and was extremely happy that she had returned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Vincent leaned into Calys touch, and smiled. "Yes i feel better thanks to you."

"Oh good then you can tell us what your little psychotic dolls are up to." Cy said as he took a seat and watched the two. He had to admit he was a bit jealous. The moment he brought back Caly she had gone right to Vincent.

Vincent looked to Cy and sighed. "They're doing what i feared they would always do. When i first made them they had to be told what to do in order to do something. They obeyed my every whim, and where good little dolls. But now.. with what they did." Vincent shook his head.

"They're like children ya know? They want a life of their own now. But theyre sick of being dolls. I mean wouldnt you after so long? Never growing up, always staying the same. Not being able to feel, speak, eat." Vincent shook his head again.

"So then what were they doing with that kid?" Cy questioned.

"In order to create them i used a vessel... a small dolls body. But i needed something to give them life. Magic can only go so far and dark magic usually requires sacrifice..." Vincent explained hap-hazardly. "Blood is a pathway between the soul and the flesh. I used it to create them and give them life. They need it if they want to be real.... But they also need a vessel...." Vincent said as he picked up the jack in the box. "But they dont understand the process fully and they could cause some horrible damage if we dont find them and get them back under control."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:23 am
Caly smiled warmly when he leaned into her touch and decided to keep her hand there, threading through his hair gently. She listened as the two talked, frowning at certain points and once the demon was done she asked, "How will you be able to get them back under control, when they have already progressed this far? And if you can't control them, then how do we stop them?"

If it was a matter of magic, then she had plenty of that, but if it was something more complicated, then she would have to first understand what she could do to help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:56 pm
"The only thing thats going to get them back under control is a spell or some kind of light magic binding. They were made from dark magic and like me theyve gotten out of control. So thats all i can think to do. The people who placed this mask on my face, dealt with light magic. It brought me under control... i think it could do the same to them. But i dont know the spell the people used." Vincent said with a shake of his head.

"What about the other way?" Cy inquired. "Destroying them."

Vincent looked hurt he really didnt want to destroy his little dolls, they had helped him through so much and given him company when no one else was around. It wasnt their faults they had gotten out of control... it was his.

"If it comes to that then, pretty much just sending them through a wood chipper would work. If you can catch them that is." Vincent said gently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Caly nearly felt all of Vicnent's feelings when he spoke and slid her arm around him, holding him closer to her. She understood why he wouldn't want to lose his dolls, but if it came to that, she knew they would have to do it.

She glanced from Cy and then to Vincent before asking, "If you wished to bind them, are you positive that it must be of the light? I know that I can perform all kinds of magic, and light is the first and foremost of my powers. But does the spell have to be something so specific, or would the user just have to create it as they went along?"

It was then she also noticed that Poison had gently wrapped one of its vines loosely around the demon, offering comfort.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:50 pm
Vincent shook his head. "I dont know and im not one hundred percent on it. But when my bind was put on me, the mask that is, all i remember is alot of pain, alot of bright light and chanting. I want to say that there was blood involved or some kind of water. Some liquid im not sure..." Vincent said gently as he rested his head against Caly's. He enjoyed the comfort and contact she was giving him. And it wasnt until she sat down beside him that he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled into her.

"Then that doesnt help now does it? Maybe there are some books at the library on that college campus i was at. That is if its still here." Cy said gently. He was still a bit jealous of Caly's attention to Vincent, but he did sympathize with the demon. "Alright Demon boy. Until we find your little dolls we really cant do s**t. So should we hunt for them or wait for them to come to us?"

"I dont.. know." He said as he looked to Caly. "We probably should find them. But i wouldnt mind getting something to eat im famished."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:30 pm
She cuddled him to her, just as he was cuddling her and smiled at him before saying, "But you are a demon and though the dolls were made by you, they aren't entirely demonic, so maybe the way to bind them is different. And a library is a good idea, but maybe we could perhaps ask Ven first. Perhaps he knows of something that could help us." she looked over at Cy as she suggested the last bit.

When Vincent looked at her she met his gaze and then said, "What would you like?" she asked. "You should probably eat first."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:39 pm
"Ven? Who's he, i dont think ive met him." Cy confessed. "But if he may have our answer then we need to find him." Cy said as he gave a stretch. Things seemed to be calm at the moment so he saw no reason in panicking just yet. They could all talk and get to know one another first. Maybe in that time the issue of the dolls would solve itself- how Cy didnt know, but it was a nice thought.

"Asking Ventrabre sounds good. But i havent seen him in what feels like forever." Vincent said gently with the shake of his head. "He did always have his head in that book. And if he cant help us then maybe he can point us in the right direction at least." Vincent said a bit more cheerfully then his tone had been before.

"Oh anything with meat is good. Im not picky." Vicnent said gently.

"We could head back to the Plushie pub and Palace. Or we can just stop off in the marketplace and get some supplies for the week. Vi did that earlier but i have a feeling she bought things more for herself and that boy then anything else. I wonder where she is now anyways." Cy questioned.

Vy had returned to where the boy lay, and was currently sitting besides the bed he laid on. As the boy slept she read a book she had bought from the marketplace.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:02 pm

Jengal was walking down a nearby road, with two of his current favorite demons beside him, Greed and Venom,
Greed was an extremely large wolf, same size as a normal sized human, with teeth that could beak bones with a simple crunch.
Then there was venom, a Large scorpion with two sharp talons, used to shoot a highly corrosive acid, Jengal could always communicate with his summoned demons telekinetically 'what's this Place' He told them both 'I dunno, lets keep moving' replied Greed. 'No, this place maybe of help to us' Venom said with a sinister undertone. "Fine." Jengal said aloud, he walked up to the door and knocked briskly

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games