Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 pm
Amara looked at Amaya with concern. "I'm not buying it Amaya...is it because of the fight you had earlier?" she asked her. She looked at Vincent and back to Amaya. "I want you to help train Vincent" she said bluntly. "I remember about two years ago you wanted to work at my school I want to open...we can start with him" she said looking at Amaya. She wanted to hear what she had to say and perhaps even let her in on her plan to take Thomas down.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:04 pm
((Last post for me.))

The Clueless Owl was also not the greatest when it came to hiding her true feelings or thoughts. Amaya looked down toward the floor. She nodded slowly, but she was glad when Amara immediately changed the subject. However, the subject surprised her. She looked back up at Amara with slightly wide eyes, glancing at Vincent. She did remember that conversation. The school was such a good idea to her, and she wished it was possible for people to grow up like that without fighting. Her eyes returned to normal size after a few seconds. She smiled, cheered up a bit, but not sure of how confident she would be. "Ok, Amara." She smiled. "I'm not sure how much I can help, but I will try."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm
Itachi quickly hoped to his feet and a she saw the lightning coming he raised his hand. instead of his usual fire or ice attacks this time lightning shot out as it collided with wills causing a large explosion where the lightning collided. " huh looks like it worked. your lightning wont work on me that easily anymore Will. now its my turn." said itachi a she flew into the air as the ground below them the entire floor in fact was covered in a layer of ice. the temperature in the room had droped greatly to below zero everywhere except around anya so she was normal temp still. Itachi's control had improved greatly over his training and could easily do things like that now. He then swung his arm down as all the heat from the room multiplied several times was released all at once in a powerful rush that filled the room as itachi prepared to strike will with lightning as soon as he did anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 pm
Dante looked out of the corners of his eyes at the boulders. " Oh? How interesting. " He said as the boulders slammed on the two of them. When the dust faded Dante 's mist slowly poured from the cracks in the rocks. The winged creature stood ontop of the boulder his wings outstretched lightly. Dante's body reformed standing below the massive boulders. ' Good Roulin, resourceful, how interesting using rock in an area filled of water and wind. However it looks as though you've overlooked my mist conversion power, you'll have to be a little more flashy to catch me. As for the Lord of Violence he's not a man one would expect to be strong......and unimaginably fast. " As a bol of lightning flashed through the sky the 6 winged demon vanished his speed blinding as he hurled towards ROulin raising a clawed hand he was going o impale his chest if given the moment. As the giant slowly turned through his geyser steam he slammed his fist into the water sending a shockwave through it's surface. Dante smiled and watched the battle unfold. He glanced towards the black rushing water he saw single glowing dark red dot shine for a split second. " The sea, right below our feet and yet Humans haven't explored it's depths, the perfect place for monsters of the mind to hide. " He laughed slowly and watched this unfold. " Roulin you seem to be distracted, if you don't give me everything you've got I'm afraid that my demons will drag you into Hell. You might be the Life Owl but you're new try to kill me, in this battle I'm not your master, your uncle, or your friend, I am your enemy just like Lucien, Thomas, Raven, and the Heralds all of who'm will not hesitate to extinguish your life.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:15 am
Roulin wasn't satisfied with the results his terrrain based attack, but something important did come of it. He looked at the beast's attack which seemed to move in slow motion. He didn't pick up on this immediately, but within moments, he became aware of it. He took this time to think about his next attack. As the claw neared, he diverted the path of the stabbing motion and thrusted the back of his hand at the face of the beast. He struck it and his amazement, the beast shot into mountain side leaving a deep crater behind it. That much wasn't important. What was was getting Dante to become mist again. Roulin smirked, then teleported just before Dante's body before shouting "Boo!" His right hand shot forward at a blinding speed aimed just for Dante's chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:05 am
Dante watched his ruler of Violence shoot into the mountain side. " Uh oh. Violence was always a person you never want to hit. " He could See Roulin vanishing nad appearing infront of him. " Oh? And here I was thinking I was suppose to be scaring you. " He watched Roulin's punch inch closer and closer, he hadn't forgotten about Roulin's ability to control water, but "mist" conversion was just a fancy way of saying instant decomposing, the mist reference was only to the mist like form they take when they vanish. Dante's body instantly erupted into thick mist dispersing throughout the area. As Violence pulled himself from the crater his muscles bulged lightly as a black metal blade formed in it's hand. In one moment he was there and the next he wasn't. Violence reappeared behind Roulin his sword already raised slashing down he was going to decapitate the new Life Owl. As for Anger he seemed to have disappeared his scaulding hot steam filled the air as he traveled beneath the water surface for an unknown reason.  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:59 am
Anya's face twisted into an annoyed snarl at Will's comment. What the hell was he so concerned over her for anyway!? Then, she saw the lightening and ducked and rolled to the side to avoid getting hit with anything. She wasn't so stupid as to stand there and get hit by an attack intended for Itachi. She continued to watch the battle to make sure Itachi and Will didn't actually kill one another. Though, Anya would love to see Itachi give Will a devastating hit.

===

Kate sighed as she made her way slowly down the streets of the Russian capital. She had a loft apartment to get back to, but she didn't really care and didn't really mind the cold temperatures. Living in Russia, one did get used to the cold winters.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:26 am
((I may have misinterpreted how the heat was released. If I did, this might not make sense. Starting from here, I’m stepping out of the usual “safe” bounds I try to stay within. If I end up god modding, please call me on it, Mahareshi, Neo, whoever.))

The innocent angelic expression on Will’s face turned into an amused smirk. "So, little weasel, you really think you’re going to fight me with lightning?" Bad idea, Itachi… Itachi’s lightning was not at Will’s level for more reasons than the fact that Itachi was new with it and that the Satan Owl had much more time to train and hone the lightning mastery. Perhaps, if Itachi could get Will to teach him, it could help the younger Owl immensely.

As the temperature dropped in the room, the Satan Owl merely stood there in a moment of thought, or at least he appeared to be in thought. He brought his foot down on the layer of ice on the floor, cracking the ice, and lifted parts up with his foot to launch the ice at Itachi when the other Owl released the heat that the room had held prior to being frozen. A wave of lightning greedily followed after the ice, which melted due to the heat wave. Lightning and heat. Two forms of energy with certain overlapping properties. Clearly, two energies colliding was never a good thing. He glanced briefly back at Anya to see if she was fine, which she was.

While it probably wasn’t healthy to be exposed to cold and then significant heat, because of quick drastic change in temperature, Will wasn’t immediately effected. In addition, the lightning barrier shield that he already had up, which essentially was an electric force field type, insulated himself to some degree from the temperature changes, and if there was any liquid that fell from the melted ice (if it was not completely fried by the heat wave), the force field would fizz the water droplets out before it hit the field.

Ah, it’s going to get damn hot in here soon. The Satan Owl tossed away the scarf he had on and removed the only remaining black glove from his unburned hand. "Well, hell with it. Let’s get it hotter. Things haven’t even f*cking gotten started yet." Black lightning was visible around Will, and he leaped toward Itachi, a lightning spear forming in his hand. Behind Itachi, black lightning formed and made for a grab for Itachi, aiming to snake around the heat Owl's figure.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 am
Demios looked at Armand glad he was alright with avoiding using powers. The thought of riding a horse actually seemed fun to him, but it would be easiest if they got a ride. "Lets just hope that these people are friendly I mean just because they gave you food doesn't mean they'd give us a lift" He said. He looked back towards the mountain wondering if someone would come looking for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 am
Itachi smiled as he released a wave of heat energy as it collided with the lightning behind him. " figured the satan owl would launch a back strike. " said itachi as he clenched his fist and threw a punch in the air pointed at will as suddenly a massive torrent of fire as hot as the surface of the sun was released heading right for will. with Will in the air he knew dodging it with lightning speed was imposible so he would get to see more of the satan owls power. He refused to be underestimated by Will or anyone else again. He had to get stronger. the air around itachi grew increasingly hotter as well he prepared his next attack as he prepared a little soemthing special he had recently thought of.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:56 pm
Armand smiled. It was his practice not to really use telekinesis unless he needed it, and that was usually in lab. Most if not all his pranks were executed without telekinesis. “True, but I’m sure we can help them with something in exchange.” He patted Demios on the back and noticed the spell caster turn longingly toward the mountain. He left it unsaid because he figured Demios would think the same. It wasn’t such a good idea to go back there. There was no telling how bad the situation was, and Armand was sure everyone got away. The red head soon lead them onto the fields of the Amish country. There were cattle plowing the field at the direction of a few men, and in the distance, it looked as if a new house was being built from scratch. The prankster looked at Demios. “Here goes nothing.” Armand started toward the house of the ones who had so kindly provided them food. Might as well show them who the food was for; himself and Demios. Since there already was a connection, maybe they would be more open to allowing them a ride.

-----------------------

The black lightning that had connected with the heat energy behind Itachi partially dispersed, but for some reason, some of it remained, heated and sent into a more excited state by the extra energy provided by the heat. It crackled silently hungrily, just sitting there in the air until Will decided to do something with it.

The Satan Owl smirked as he saw the massive fire torrent rush towards him. The room wasn’t exactly a giant stadium, and the distance between Will and Itachi wasn’t that far off, even if one was flying in the air, and the other was launching toward the first from the ground. He didn’t have the time to dodge, and frankly, that was fine with him. With a laugh, he split the path of the fire into two as black lightning lanced through the middle of the torrent of fire with enough force to push the fire aside and allow Will a clear safe path through the flameless middle in between the two fires. "Don't tell me that's all you've got, runt!" The Satan Owl twirled the spear in his hand and thrust toward Itachi. Will didn’t send any other black lightning toward Itachi besides that spear strike. If he had taken the fight more seriously, he might have. He grinned in the face of the increasing heat. The spear gave him range.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:39 pm
Itachi however sent a burst of fire to one foot sending him speeding to the side in a elegent twirl a she arrived behind will in a flash and grabed his outstreched arm and with both hands griped hard and threw will in twirl towards the wall below. with both speed and momentum behind him as well as being far stronger then normal himself the throw would have wall smashing force. Of course itachi will was not so easily hurt or if he was he never showed it. He slowly heated the icy floor as mist began to slowly fill the room. Itachi had a plan coming to motion now. Ice began to feeeze in the air above them as well.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm
The spear obviously missed its mark because Itachi burst away and behind Will. The Satan Owl was thrown past Anya, crashing into the wall behind her, the impact making the walls of the room shake. The spear dissipated from Will’s hands as he just sat there against the wall for a moment, not moving. His head was down, so no one could see the expression on his face…yet another smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:07 pm
After inspecting her clothing, which she found to be a little burned from Itachi's flame aura, Anya turned her attention back to the 'mock' battle between Itachi and Will. She had looked up just in time to see Itachi hurl Will towards her. Eyes wide, Anya barely managed to get out of the way before Will's body crashed into her. Instead, Will hit the wall behind her. Anya carefully went over to Will, but not too close, and bent over to check to see if the Satan Owl was still alive or not. She held up her hand so Itachi would know to wait for a moment or two. "Hang on!" Anya called out before noticing the smirk on Will's face. She rolled her eyes and stood back up straight, facing Itachi. "Ugh... Goddammit... He's f***ing alive..." Anya said, sounding frustrated and disappointed.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:22 pm
The Satan Owl finally looked up as he slowly picked himself up from the wall and shook off the dust on his person. As Itachi suspected, it looked worse than it actually affected Will. The Satan Owl had a devilish grin on his face and chuckled lightly. He had noticed the mist as well as the newly formed ice in the air. It only made lightning conduction even better, and he just needed to not accidentally zap Anya in the process.

”Oh, Anya dear, don’t worry about me so much. I don’t die that easily,” he cooed. He brushed past Anya, taking advantage of her stance as she was facing Itachi, and swiftly catching her face and placing a “strategically” located kiss on her lips before quickly launching himself after Itachi again. "Just wait for me," he called out as he ran toward Itachi, this time a lightning based sword forming in his hand. He directed lightning into the mist, letting the charge spread throughout the mist and crackle before shooting up to Itachi in unison with himself jumping and changing his direction by vaulting off a wall to slash for Itachi.

And he still did nothing to the black lightning that was silently sitting in the air behind where Itachi had been before....Maybe he had forgotten about it, but most likely not.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games