Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 pm
Lena waited for Damian to leave before she removed the mask, forcing the silhouette that was her body to regain color. "Heh, I've never done that to Damian! Did you see the look on his face?" she laughed, purely excited by this. "I guess this means you owe me, huh?" she smiled and folded her arms behind her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 am
He laughed abit and walked to her, smirking deviously. "I owe you, huh?" He asked, placing a hand on one of her hips. "Fine, what do you want?" He asked, letting the last word roll from his tongue softly.

Forgotten Dead-shot

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:28 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
Alice smiled at Dragon.
"Lucky," she said in a soft voice. "There aren't much people or animals that are as faithful to give their life up."
This time Alice forced a fake smile but in the inside she was dying from sadness inside talking about the dead made her remember to much about him and her family.
"No you have," she corrected him this time. "Inside your soul you will always have your dragon that is what happens when two things get so attached to each other their souls entwine.Your dragon will always be a part of you."
Alice noticed a fight breaking out between Dragons uncle,mum and his friend. Then noticed his uncle leave after checking his watch.

a certain price...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:15 pm
Dragon ignored the yelling and the gunfire, he was used to this. Things like this always happened when Uncle Damian was here. "I guess so." Dragon murmured, feeling a little better inside. He remembered something being talked about around the school, something he didn't really know, so he turned to Alice and asked, "What's a Prom?"

Lena smiled and let her hand climb over the one on her hip. "That... can wait, cowboy." she laughed and took his hand off her. "Prom's tomorrow," she said. "Why don't you come? I'll be going to the masquerade one. You'll win a prize of you find me then!" she said and headed home.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 pm
Vladimir ran through the graveyard with 3 other soldiers. "Go, go, go!", the small group charged past Lena, Dragon, and Alice,"I want this place secured yesterday." Vladimir saw the three friends. He walked over to them. "You have to leave." He said in Russian. He placed his AK-47 onto his back. He placed his helmet onto his head. He began shouting orders in Russian to the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 pm
Dragon looked away from Alice and stared at the strange man. "Wh-Who're you?" he asked as his eyes turned fire red.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:14 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
"Isn't prom where people dress up really fancy and dance," Alice explained. "They celebrate something and is said to be really fun."
Alice suddenly noticed the russians come.
"Whats happening?"

a certain price...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 am
((gotta wait on that dude >.>))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am
The soldiers started digging trenches. Once the trenches were set up the soldiers set up MG nests. Then silence. Across the trench you could hear various question and answers.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know."

"How many are there?"

"One again, I don't know."

"Anyone got a smoke?"

"Those things will kill you man."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:20 pm
Dragon watched the soldiers ignore them. "I don't know." he muttered to Alice until he saw them begin to dig around the graves, one of which included his dragon's. "H-Hey! Stop digging there!" he yelled and ran over to the soldiers near his pet's grave.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 pm
Vladimir ran over to the soldiers and stopped them before they finished digging up the grave. "Fill that back up no-!" Then an explosion stopped him mid-sentence. "MAN DOWN!!" one soldier shouted. Then the machine guns chattered to life. Vladimir ran over to the three kids. "Get to cover, now! Go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 pm
Dragon cowered when he heard the guns and the explosion. What was going on? Why now? Who were these people? Dragon's head filled with fear and questions as his eyes turned back to frost blue. "No!" he heard himself yell. "Not until you tell me what's happening!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 pm
User Image

Alonna sighed as she and Arwen walked into the graveyard. "I'm going to go sit on that bench, alright?"
"Mmkay, Alonna," replied Arwen as she bounced over to her father's grave.
Kira Dmitrii Morozov
Son, Brother, Lover, Father

"As you are mine, I am yours"

"Hello, Daddy. Well, it's been a while since I last came to see you, but here I am. I was just playing with my boyfriend, Blank. You'd like him, Daddy. He's smart and funny and nice and cute and protective. I wish you could meet him."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
Alice looked around confused.
"Is there something that happened?!" she asked. "Dragon please calm down."

a certain price...

User Image

RED

Red hurried into the graveyard.
"Hows your eye Blank?" Red asked looking around for Blanks medicine.His hair was in a even more mess and his smile had disappeared.

User Image

Blank

Blank just nodded.
"I think the seal should hold for a while," he said then noticed Arwen. He smiled and walked over to her wanting to scare her but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard 'boyfrind,blank'.He stood there mouth agape in shock.
"B-b-b-boyfriend?!"

Rimmi X

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games