Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 pm
{Why thank you, Sucre. :3}

Larka's rage bubbled over into her throat as her snarl started up again and intensified. Don't SHE dare!? How COULD she dare!? She didn't ask for Raiden to use her! She didn't beg for him to be cruel in those early hours where he killed THEIR pups! All she dared to do was love him!

"Of course fury feels good. He is the one who taught me this is the only sure feeling anyone can have ever." Her eyes glassed over as she recalled the cries of her pups as one by one, all four of them were tossed into the ceremonial fire by their own father. "Cruelty and pain are the only sure things in this whole world." Her vision focused again, but only for a second as her eyes began to shine with unshed tears.

"I'm not like him because I can care! I can love! I can be merciful!" Finally, she was dropped by Kirias, but she made no movement towards the Fox. It was too late now. Her emotions were let loose and it was difficult to go back. "Bite my furry haunch, Fox. You claim to know the full extent of his cruelty? Then no, I won't prove you wrong. I will just pity you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:34 pm
Rai shook his head as he averted his eyes, not straying from the dragoness.
"So we both know his cruelty... and yet... you still show no sign you are different... You methods may be far different, but tell me, do you not do what is best for your pack? and your pack alone? If you want to be different from Raiden... You have to show compassion for all... Raiden... He showed compassion to no one but himself... But you already knew that.
He hated wolves, but this one was starting to win him over, he stole for a living, and he had stolen from the pack numerous times before. He was no hunter, he only survived on what was others, a parasite, leeching from the packs surplus, he hated the pack, yet he loved them, for they were all he ever knew.
"Do you not recognize me? I remember you... I was always there, always doing everything he told me... Did you not notice? or did you just... not care to watch what he did?"
Rai edged closer as he lowered his head.
"I do not mean to be rude... just to state how I feel. Forgive me if I overtook some... boundaries... but that doesn't change the fact that if you let me go. I'll just come back later..."
He shrugged and cracked his neck, looking over to the injured wolf as he did.
"He seems to remember me.."

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:58 pm
{I'm going to assume you're standing. X"P}

Larka, tired of the Fox's stubbornness, padded towards him until she was just inches from his face, she had to place her front paws on his chest, but she felt the effect was all the same. She glared into his eyes with tears brimming in her own. She looked into his eyes and hoped he saw the pain in her soul. The pain Raiden had caused. The pain that had not quite healed. The pain that might never heal. Her ears laid flat against her skull and the first tear fell. "If nothing has worked thus far, I have nothing to prove to you. Perhaps only my future actions shall tell you what you need to hear. What you seem to crave to hear."

She leaned in closer and sniffed the Fox's face, just centimeters now from touching him. Her breath ruffled his fur and she kept her eyes locked on his as she inhaled his scent. "I chose to forget Raiden and his lackeys, so no I do not recall you. I trusted him. Do not mistake that for blindness. I too was once the leader of this Pack. I was Raiden's Mate, or do you not recall? Were you not with him then?"

She pushed away from him and strode towards Kaishin. The she-Wolf strode towards Kaishin and bowed her head to his level. "I'm going to rest. I have no appetite. Kirias is here now, as is the one who claims to be a Guardian, yet he is not of this Pack. Watch him. And this Fox." She turned to Asiril, who has stood so quietly, and sighed. "I'd like for you to tell me more about your previous whereabouts, but I have no energy to listen. I'll be back." She turned her attention to the Fox hybrid and glared. "If you want your proof so bad, Vulpine, you are still breathing and in one piece. Raiden would not have left you that way in his territory."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm
Marco walked through the den, following the scent of the others as he led the pup. He frowned, hearing what sounded like the end of a very heated discussion. Marco stopped before he reached the others wondering if it had been a bad choice to bring Sunshine there at that moment. "Wait a minute." He told her, and listened to the others. Waiting for any sign of things calming down.  

MrTomGero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:38 pm
Kai shrugged his haunches, "Not really... I was just being nice". He then regretted doing so as the sudden movement caused a sudden, sharp pain to shoot down his spine. Owowowowowww..." he whined, "really should not have done that".
He looked up at the fox. "I do vaguely recognize your scent... but your name escapes me".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 am
Tom The Grinning Hound
Marco walked through the den, following the scent of the others as he led the pup. He frowned, hearing what sounded like the end of a very heated discussion. Marco stopped before he reached the others wondering if it had been a bad choice to bring Sunshine there at that moment. "Wait a minute." He told her, and listened to the others. Waiting for any sign of things calming down.

Sunshine nodded her head and layed down, she tried to listen to the talking, but the rush and joy of finding a new home had worn off and the pain of walking for many days started to flow through her body. Her paws and legs started to throb, and her stomatch was hurting slightly from eating that yummy rabbit too fast. And on top of that she felt embarrassed, here she was going to meet the Alpha, and she was dirty; full of dirt, mud, and other things.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am
{{ I really don't know how to get more involved... }}

I sat at the base of an old tree, thinking about what I had stumbled upon. I wasn't the only one in this place. It made me sad, yet hopeful.
But those wolves and others did nout sound very welcoming, from what I had heard. I thought about a way to talk to them, but came up with nothing. They may have smelled me.
I was beginning to worry over nothing, I realized, and stopped. I layed down and curled my tail around my toes and face, keeping the cool air out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 am
Aakosir

((((You have to wait your turn. If you're reading what's going on you can see that there is two people that are ahead of you, that they have notcied and are talking too, once they are done that, they'll move to you. They can't stop in the middle of what they're doing and just notice your character))))  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 pm
666BloodyHell666
Aakosir

((((You have to wait your turn. If you're reading what's going on you can see that there is two people that are ahead of you, that they have notcied and are talking too, once they are done that, they'll move to you. They can't stop in the middle of what they're doing and just notice your character))))

{{ Um... I'm not new to RPing. I know how they work }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:29 pm
{If you know, Aakosir, then there was no need to point it out in the first place.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm
DarkWolfLove
{If you know, Aakosir, then there was no need to point it out in the first place.}

{{ I was just making a comment, maybe if anyone wasn't involved in the event. There seems to be a lot of people listed on the first page }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm
{There are indeed a lot of people, but half are no longer active players. I leave them up in case anyone comes back. But the people you've seen so far are the only ones available. Anyone can see you, Aakosir, but as Bloody said, we're busy with other matters currently.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:31 pm
DarkWolfLove
{There are indeed a lot of people, but half are no longer active players. I leave them up in case anyone comes back. But the people you've seen so far are the only ones available. Anyone can see you, Aakosir, but as Bloody said, we're busy with other matters currently.}

{{ Well how am I supposed to know those are the only avaliable }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 pm
{I just told you, that's how you know. I was not knocking you for not knowing earlier. Simply have patience, someone will get to you.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 pm
(wow, away for a few days, and I find THIS? nice job guys, but now I wish I haden't gone on that vacation... I can't see a way to work myself back in, so to speak.... I'll figure something out. I'll make a note to keep watch over this more often now....)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games