Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 pm

My dream dragon is a snapper, right after an imp u v u <33

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 pm
I was starting to play runes to try and get as close to 180k as I could for this chocolate/coral/blue gembond snapper boy MAAAANNNN HE WAS CUTE but then everything crashed and I'm only at 50k xD  

vilegloom

Vampire

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Daww, maybe ask if he can be held when the website is back up?
MEANWHILE i need to get a quick 5kT so i can get more lair space and still be at 100kT so I feel like I'm still being moderately productive in my quest for a pearl scroll.
I might try and make 20kT or so today, runes is mindless enough for me to repeat it a bunch over. Jigsaw I am sick over, did it to 40K yesterday so I could put down a reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm
When/if the site comes back up tonight, hopefully runes works for me. If not, then I hope the AH loads and I can grind in the coli and hopefully sell some loot.  

vilegloom

Vampire

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:30 pm
FrostyPeaches

Cricket2008
This morning there was one for 109950 in the AH. You might find a better price in the evening when more people have posted things for sale. Just watch the AH until you find a price in your range.

I have no idea what the average price for a Shimmer gene is since I don't see them listed in AH or forums a lot. Bought one for 100k treasure. Was that an ok deal? O.O

It sounds like a reasonable price to me when you compare it to the treasure prices of the other gene scrolls. And better than the one I saw this morning. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:42 pm
*sigh* I guess the site is down?  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Has been for a while  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:37 pm
I'd just gotten home from work and found it wasn't working. I'm glad I was able to get online during my lunch time at work and check on the breeding that I had reservation in that took place today.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm
look who showed up for me on the front page today, Khyssie. xD
User Image

Looking for a breeding partner for this lady in 3 days. Anyone interested? Would prefer a gene but if their colors are nice I may be willing. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astraea Pandora

Astra, just wondering if you're still at all interested in breeding Ozma with Ithel? He's ready again in three days, but I wasn't sure if you had other plans for her first.

Also Rill will be ready to breed again in 3 days, anyone interested?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:26 pm
hybridic
Astraea Pandora

Astra, just wondering if you're still at all interested in breeding Ozma with Ithel? He's ready again in three days, but I wasn't sure if you had other plans for her first.

I still am! Ozma will also be ready in 3 days. Your place or mine? /waggles eyebrows  

Astraea Pandora

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:31 pm
Astraea Pandora
hybridic
Astraea Pandora

I still am! Ozma will also be ready in 3 days. Your place or mine? /waggles eyebrows

Woooo perfect timinnng! Either is fine with me, you have a preference?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:53 pm
hybridic
Astraea Pandora
hybridic
Astraea Pandora

Woooo perfect timinnng! Either is fine with me, you have a preference?

Hmm hmm..I dont have a light dragon....would you possibly hatch them so I can have a shiny shiny light dragon?  

Astraea Pandora

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 pm
Harper, I don't have any genes, but I do have a few dragons ready to breed in a couple of days. <3 Did you have any colour-range in mind for Nida?

Aaand, last ditch attempt to send this little girl off to a good home (I think she's pretty and deserves a nice family!), before I buy her a ticket on the exalt train.

I'm thinking 8k seems reasonable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:36 am
These babies (and a couple of adults) need to find new homes. Make offer or trade.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 am
THAT IS SO AWESOME HARPER OMFG ;________________;  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games