Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:11 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
[/quote="Neo Titus Strife"]
Quote:
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I apologize for not being on much recently. The pain is horrible, plus all the cleaning and exhaustion.....and bad stress....i'd go into it more but I know I shouldn't....not here))
((More in spoiler))

((I have seizures, just...not sure what kind anymore, 6 years ive had them....one doc said epileptic but now he's just now changing his tune...I gotta see a neurosurgeon for tests the end of next month....(slouches down) I know im not lying or faking about my problems, but what if they say I am, but I know Im not. Ugh....yeah....I wasn't gonna say it here and I just did..... gonk For sure I got neck problems, doc recently said might be RA, and something else in my head. There, now you know as much as I do. sorry..... ))

Liya smiled seeing Nami, Erin, and Ene together again. She grinned just hearing their voices.
"We was worried about you big sis. Im happy your ok again." Liya said to Nami.

Liya saw Lana's head roll to a stop. She ran over and picked it up and pointed the eyes back towards the body.
"You ok miss Lana? Here you go" she passed the head up to the hands.

Kalena looked at Xero blankly as he said he was 'Struggle Champ' for ten years.
"what's struggle?"

Kalena looked at Xero blankly as he said he was 'Struggle Champ' for ten years.
"what's struggle?"[color=gold]Liya looked at Kalena and swallowed her fear, at least for a moment.
"Struggle is like....play fighting but not really. You use foam weapons to hit eachother with and that the basics.
a:10=violet]"oh I get it now. Yeah....last time I did that and a guy was a judge. Long story short, the judge didn't survive." Kalena smiled poking her fingers together nervously .
"so I agree with Tsuyoi...." she stopped to make sure that was Tsuyoi's name. She really didn't have much input into the new teachers Eclipse had hired.
"Neither she or I will be competing, however judges, to make it fair judging, sure." [Kalena looked at Xero blankly as he said he was 'Struggle Champ' for ten years.
"what's struggle?"

Liya was trying to decide if she should fight or not as she eyed a defender.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:02 am
[ooc: Well damn...hope things get better for you. sad
I'm sure we don't really mind when you share problematic situations with us. sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Lana when she fell out of the portal, her head being detached from her body the instant she hit the ground. At first, she was a little surprised, but remembered what Shinochi had told her. "Ah...so this girl must be that new dullahan student Shino told me about..." she said to herself, folding her arms. She watched as both Denver and Liya had gone to help Lana, then looked at Erin and Nami as they began to argue. She shook her head and let out a sigh, "Anyway, I guess we should get this Struggle started?" she said before walking over to her desk and sitting on it.
"Erm...I'll be a standby medic...y-you know, just in case." Odayaka said as she walked over to Tsuyoi, Kalena, and Xero. She would watch alongside them, though she wouldn't be judging, just keeping an eye on everyone to see if they'll possibly get injured somehow.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:52 am
(OOC: Wait, both Denver and Liya gave Lana back her head? Umm...hang on, I can work with this. smile )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: Putting it back on)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was surprised when Denver and Liya both helped her give her head back to her body. Denver blocked the view from everyone, while Liya handed her body its head. "Ah? U-Umm...th-thanks..." she said to both of them before her body placed her head back into its rightful place. She was expecting at least one person to freak out...but she was thankful that all of them acted as if it was a normal thing. She let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness..." she thought to herself. She then got up and patted off the dust off of her clothes. She then overheard something about Struggle, "Struggle...?" she had heard about such a thing before, but only a few times.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:06 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero and Rosalie watched as Lana plopped out of the portal and her head came rolling off. She her body started looking for her head, but unlike the dullahans he has met, it seemed her head did not have full control of her body. Other dullahans are able to fully control their body and see without thier heads' but it takes great magical skill so they usually did not have said ability until maturity. Denver walked in behind her and then both him and X went to help her with her head. Good thing Xero gave that little coin to Denver. One flip and it opens a portal to Xero no matter where, except a few places. It seemed not everyone came through yet because the portal stayed open and didn't turn back to a coin. Xero's focus turned back to everyone else and waited as the girls and Denver joined them. "Well everyone, Kalena, Tsuyoi, and I will be judges as we have ourselves a Struggle for a quick training session. It will wear you down so you sleep well. Oda will be medic if needed their for us for will not be joining, but all others may join, even Nami."
Everyone turned in shock as Xero made claim Nami could join if she wished. "This is nothing more than an exercise and besides, Nami has had not issues since her recovery yesterday and has been in the infirmary too long. Time to stretch out those muscles if she feels up to it, but then again it is not needed since she will not be joining us. So let me explain the rules. Rule one, stay in the ring or you lose. Rule two, Struggle weapons only. Last rule is no magi. The matches are timed which we will stop the match at said time and judge. If you fall from the ring or can no longer fight you lose. Simple. So who will be first to fight? Don't be shy! First two people step forward for the first match!" Rosalie would have stepped forth for the first fight, but she was busy summoning different struggle weapons for everyone to use.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Excited
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Don't worry we are all patient people beside we are just worried about you.))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:09 am
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Kurona, walking with her hands on the wall, walked into the dojo. She heard Jaecen's female voice and instantly perked up. "Aliya?"
Jaecen gulped and turned around. "Y-yeah. So, you really are blind then?" He said, sounding a bit saddened.
Kurona nodded and left the wall, throwing caution to the wind, in order to walk over to Aliya/Jaecen. She made it and hugged him. "It's alright. I can't be put down that easily."

Erin looked to Nami then to Kurona and Jaecen/Aliya. "Alright, Nami. Show 'em whatfor then. Are you in Redheads?"
Kurona looked at Erin and scowled. "Are ya vyin' for a death wish? Of course I'm in."
Jaecen took a step back. "In that case, I'm stepping out..."
Nami grinned and grabbed Jaecen's hand. "Nope. Too late. Ya cannae back out now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

Nagi

I stepped into the portal that was closing. Hoo, christ. I had to use the bathroom. I laughed in embarrassment. I then noticed my surroundings. ...A struggle match? I stared at it, then my face lit up. A Struggle match! Denver, you've done these! Come on! Let's do this! I pulled his arm to Xero.

I think we're first. I said to Xero.

(OOc: I just hate real life you know. Also, name change.)

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Neo Titus Strife

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:02 am
[ooc: Lol, Assriel...but that besides the point. Please notify us when you name change so we can correct our quotes sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and Aliya, the two redheads as Nami called them. As she looked at the two of them, she thought that they could be twins if they wanted to, but she kept that thought to herself. She folded her arms as it seemed Kurona want in too, "You sure Kurona? Should I remind you that some are fresh students." She then let out a sigh, "Well, if you want in, then all right. But I'll be watching you to make sure you don't get too serious." She turned her attention towards Nagi and Denver as her volunteered himself and Denver to go first. She nodded, "All right, then kick off the Struggle...erm..."
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi, her ears perked up, "Their names are Nagi and Denver." she said, pointing to them individually when she said their names.
"Ah, Nagi and Denver. Well, show us what you two got." she knew that these two boys were new, so she was curious as to how their combat skills were.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

Assriel

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:20 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
[/quote="Neo Titus Strife"]
Quote:
Revi-sama

User Image

(Thanks but to now make things worse, my windows 10 laptop I bought from pawn shop for $200. It crashed yesterday after a update x_X. It wouldn't turn back on, its like windows 10 didn't wanna wake up from coma, the endless black screen. I am very lucky my sis has friends who know more about computers than me or know those who do know what to do for free. Long story short, all the old memory and drivers deleted
at day, staying up 3 hours into my birthday and then going to sleep only to wake up at 6:30....x_X not even changing clothes...and going to Dallas today.....if all is well. IM downloading windows 10 to keep on this laptop just to use for runescape video making....I don't do often but new quest and its so bitter sweet but also awesomeness.))
(ugh so sore, other than above, im ok.)

"I'd like to see how other people do the struggle before I get in there." Liya said smiling

She saw Kurona and smiled
"Hi Ms Kurona!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:55 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero grew quiet as he looked saddened as he saw his one of his friends, whose eyes once shined with brilliant flame where now dark and dimmed. This was why when he asked about her, none spoke and ignored him. She had lost her sight since he had last since her. He walked to her and spoke with a saddened tone. "Kurona, what happened to you? How did you come to losing your sight?"
Before she could answer, Nagi joined them and dragged Devner over to him to volunteer themselves to be our first match. Before Xero spoke, he noticed that they were missing one person. He spoke to the boys and then turned to Lana as they got ready. "I see, well if you two wish to be first remember the rules. If any are broke one of us will stop the match and one of your teachers will find your punishment. Lana, where is Ridley? She was with you wasn't she? Also Kurona I wish to speak while you wait your turn if you truly think you can fight in your condition." Xero was worried about his friend and wanted to know what happen. Not to mention he wanted to know where his last member of his group was.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Excited
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (She is right you do need to give us a heads up. I mean I haven't changed my name since I made it 10 years ago. God I have been on here way too long hahaha. Kalena we are all worried for you so if you feel the need to rest for a while after I declare it becomes the next day in the rp you and your characters can rest while Kurai trains everyone first. What ever you do keep us posted on whats going on, kay?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:07 am
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Kurona frowned and looked at Xero. It appeared he had never fgured out she was blnd. She then laughed and nodded. "Alya, this is Xero."
Jaecen frowned and looked up at Kurona. "We have already met."
"Eheh... Right..." She cleared her throat and grabbed ahold of one of Jaecen's hands. "Well, I guess I can tell you two at least. Jace already knows, as he was there."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Ugh... I have to look back nto my character lore so there's no inconsstency with the story of how she became blind.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:34 pm
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana tilted her head as she was confused when Xero spoke about a Ridley. "Ridley...?" she finally realized who he meant, "Oh, that's right! She said she needed to go do something real quick. She'll come later." she said before looking over towards Denver and Nagi. It seemed that they'll start off the Struggle "tournament". She noticed Rosalie was summoning different sorts of struggle weapons for everyone to use. She walked over to her and looked at the weapons, "Umm...erm..." she looked at Rosalie, "Is there...any scythe-type weapons I could use...? I-It's fine if there isn't." she was able to use sword-type weapons as well, but she preferred scythes.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Neo Titus Strife

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:39 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC: Yea... Sorry I forgot to say something about my name change my cell phone has been acting up so I couldn't reply sooner been on here on my Xbox till now.)

Denver looked at Nagi who had dragged him over to be first he smiled and nodded to Xero he knew the rules well enough except for out of the ring part. He was used to collecting the orbs during the competitions he grabbed a struggle weapon and entered the ring getting into his offensive stance."Alright Nagi give it your all I won't hold back if you don't!"Denver loved the struggle tournaments as a kid even enjoyed participating in them he won some and lost some winning didn't matter to him. He met many different people from many different worlds and towns.

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

Nagi

Yeah. Prepare to get knocked out of the ring. I took one of the weapons and prepared myself. I then ran towards Denver. Come on, bro! I yelled giddily with a smile on my face.

(OOc: christ, I am incapable of making long paragraphs when there is little material to work off of xD)

Hyrulian Legend Link

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:05 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver stood still waiting for Nagi to get close enough wearing a goofy grin on his face. As he was about to make contact with him he jumped over Nagi and while in mid air he whacked him on the back. It wasn't enough to knock him out of the ring but enough for him to stumble abit."Heheh Come on Nagi is that all you got?"He always made struggle sort of like a game of tag and stay away from the person who is it.

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

Nagi

I stumbled a bit. ow, that hurt. I said sarcastically as I ran toward him again, but when I got close enough, I slid under his legs and whacked him on both of his ribs, not hard enough to actually hurt him, but to edge him closer. To answer your question, no. that is not all I got. I said with a smirk on my face. Your move! I said, laughing a little bit.

Hyrulian Legend Link

(ooC: i'm just gonna quote denver until this fight is over)  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games