Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amerikia

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:07 pm
Yasu clutches the new wound in her arm in pain, but is more eager than ever to fight because of it. The 16 year old uses her elf powers to heal the gash before continuing and then begins to form a large sphere of water (suspended in air) to hurl at Heidi.

"A game of cat and mouse you say? Well, if i remember correctly, cats hate water...", and musters her strenght to thrust the water ball at the vampire.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:40 pm
( eek )*trys to evade the water ball.....and fails,falling to the ground,within moments she regains composure*
evil "im going to make you pay for that!"
*heidi again lunges for yasu but this time aims for her throat,im hoping to get a bite of her neck,doing this would turn her for sure*  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

Bandita La Bruise

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:17 pm
(too late to join?)  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:19 pm
(to late to join?)  

Bandita La Bruise

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

amerikia

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:42 pm
redrose-of-sionide
(to late to join?)
((no, its never too late to join. You might want to go back some pages though to read about what's going on or pm someone like me or Golden_Sage--you might want to pm him first because he's like the leader of this--and we'll explain it to you.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:53 pm
Yasu looks up to see talons coming at her neck and tries to duck, but is still scratched by Heidi. This time, the girl does not bother healing herself, but attacks immediately, throwing her star blades at Heidi, though very low. Yasu drops to the ground right after and, balancing on her hands, does a kind of break dance move which is attempted for Heidi to be tripped. The elf/human's plan is to have the star blades hit the fallen vampire.  

amerikia

Bandita La Bruise

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:17 am
Apple sat nearby, unseen by the others, watching the fight, as she moved to get a closer insight on what was happening, her tail wings whacked against somthing, knocking it to the ground, the sound of the smashing objest was loud, Apple froze hoping no one heard it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:51 am
after the near miss heidi falls to the ground and a sharp pain slices her leg three times.
"thank you for that yasu its been a long time since ive seen my oun blood"
heidi looks at the blood of yasu on her nails then licks the blood off.
"but i much perfer yours much better my dear"
heidi stands up and laughs at yasu now just toying with her for ammusement  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games