Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

little_moon_girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:17 pm
walks into the math room
is this the math room?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:50 pm
"Yup..." He says as he raises his hand while leaning back in the chair.  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:03 pm
-she creeps up behind kuro and whispered in his ears- "don't lean on your chair!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:04 pm
He leaves the movie theater and rips up the tickets."waste of time." he walks back to the school near sun set.  

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:06 pm
[[woot ^^ all three of us are all on !!lets all rp together!!!]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:06 pm
greydiamond
-she creeps up behind kuro and whispered in his ears- "don't lean on your chair!
Kuro turns around then stands up and hugs you. "Yay you're here!" He smiles looking at you.  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:10 pm
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
Kuro turns around then stands up and hugs you. "Yay you're here!" He smiles looking at you.
-she smiled then hugged him back- "Yup! I had a day off i thought i might as well come down here since i missed everyone so much ^^ "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:12 pm
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
-she smiled then hugged him back- "Yup! I had a day off i thought i might as well come down here since i missed everyone so much ^^ "
"Aww I missed you too...I missed you so much hehehe." He smiles and kisses you softly.  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:15 pm
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
"Aww I missed you too...I missed you so much hehehe." He smiles and kisses you softly.
-she smiled and kisses him back- "so where's everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:19 pm
He gets back to the school just as the sun sets and watches it then goes in and shuts the door behind him. "Well that was nice."  

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:21 pm
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
-she smiled and kisses him back- "so where's everyone?"
"Dunno..." He shrugs then holds your hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:31 pm
As he walked through the halls he heard skyes voice, and started go toward it."is she really back again?"  

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hiei-hell-flame

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:25 pm
issac was walking out of school carring all his stuff. he was needed back home, his brother was shot and he had to help support the rest of his siblings. he was thinking to himself, wish i could say bye to skye. then he heard her voice and poked his head in and say skye with the other two guys from last time. "hey skye, just wanted to say bye before i left... i'm not comming back.", he said and started walking again  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:58 pm
he borded the boat and placed his things in the room but he just sat out on the deck and watched the school fade away.... "goodbye everyone i'll miss you.", he whispered.  

hiei-hell-flame

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:11 pm
[[>< sorry i had to leave all of a sudden the other day >< i got told off stare ]]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games