Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:45 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
((Bixyll=red Xeggr=black))

ummmm?............................... i have no ******** idea eek eek eek eek eek burning_eyes

"Ur a lot of help." Xeggr ran out of the house and found Alita on the ground in pain. "Alita!" Xeggr ran over to her and kneeled down towards her. "You ok?"

it's axel..........*faints*

*smirk* "Great. I feel very lucky now." Xeggr picked up Alita and opened a dark portal and walked in.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Kairi with leriag in her arms walks back to the house."hello?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:52 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
((Bixyll=red Xeggr=black))

ummmm?............................... i have no ******** idea eek eek eek eek eek burning_eyes

"Ur a lot of help." Xeggr ran out of the house and found Alita on the ground in pain. "Alita!" Xeggr ran over to her and kneeled down towards her. "You ok?"

it's axel..........*faints*

*smirk* "Great. I feel very lucky now." Xeggr picked up Alita and opened a dark portal and walked in.

*still asleep, dreams of xeggr and her together*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:58 pm
Xeggr appeared in an area where it was only white everywhere. *snap* A white bed appeared that had the carvings of a rose on it. He layed her in the bed and wrapped a blanket over her. He sat down in nothing and a throne chair appeared out of nowhere and sat in it. *snap* Kairi appeared by Xeggr and she was holding the baby. "Were right here."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:06 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr appeared in an area where it was only white everywhere. *snap* A white bed appeared that had the carvings of a rose on it. He layed her in the bed and wrapped a blanket over her. He sat down in nothing and a throne chair appeared out of nowhere and sat in it. *snap* Kairi appeared by Xeggr and she was holding the baby. "Were right here."
"she back. she ran off with axel....... she didn't who i was, i hope she better now."Kairi looks at leriag.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:07 pm
FallenLight262

As Alita dreamed, she rememberd something that had occured nearly 800yrs ago. "Ido? Ido? where are u?" Ido.....the one that found her in the heap of the scrap yard still intact halfly and in staces, he was the one who rivived her, gave her a new body, and took care of her. Alita in her time was know as the Battle Angel......bounty Hunter Warrior and Motor ball queen....she had skill for fighting, skill for killing.......but in Alita's dream, it occured to her...."how did I become about this lil world? why arent I with Ido? My creator?" She dreamt more.  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:26 pm
((i don't think greg is on anymore))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((I'm not?))  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:49 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((I'm not?))

((HEY GET BACK TO RPIN'!!! U 2!!!!))

*still lying on the bed dreaming*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:54 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((I'm not?))
((before it sayed you wheren't on.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:55 pm
FallenLight262

"Let me hold her please."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:57 pm
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

"ok."Kairi walked over to xeggr and gave him Leriag.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:58 pm
*stiffens* IDO!!!!......................................*lays back to normal* ....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

"ok."Kairi walked over to xeggr and gave him Leriag.

Xeggr was holding her with joy. Leriag smiled and hugged Xeggr.  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:06 pm
Alita-520
*stiffens* IDO!!!!......................................*lays back to normal* ....

Xeggr looked at Alita. "Wonder what she's dreaming about."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games