Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:25 pm
Canas Renvall
Resident Isaka
Vash Thompson
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Where's Das? I got a confession to make. I just picked up Bloodrayne 2 and the movie, and I'm loving it.

*feels package* And yet, I'm still a man.

There's a movie?! eek

Yeah. I think it was one of those straight to DVD movies.

That's explain why I never heard of it. xp

I can't wait for this week-end, I'm going to Anime-North! 4laugh
Uh... Bloodrayne was in theatres for like, a month. o_o;

Then I must've been in space for a month, because I don't remember it ever being in theatres.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:21 pm
It was probably in Select thatres, instead of everywhere... You know, how they say... "Now playing in select theatres!" Wasn't in theatres here either. But damn that was some gory movie. Plus I got to se Kristanna's nipples, which was a bonus, cause I'm a big fan of hers.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:22 am
Oh no... the guild is slowing down! @_@ And the n00bs are taking advantage of this weakness and slipping through the cracks! We have to stop this! o_o;  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:48 pm
Canas Renvall
Oh no... the guild is slowing down! @_@ And the n00bs are taking advantage of this weakness and slipping through the cracks! We have to stop this! o_o;

OH NO! WE MUST RISE UP AND KILL THEM ALL! *gets her shotgun*  

Javanomicron

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:15 am
Canas Renvall
Naw, I'm pretty sure I layed down the sealant in the cracks. No way for n00bs to break in. lol

N00bs invading the guild? Now that sounds scarier than Sherry fanboys. mad  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:32 pm
I can so agree to that. The last thing we need is another invasion. *sighs* But just in case. *has her shotgun nearby* *orders a Neptune Shrimp Cocktail*  

Javanomicron

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:20 pm
Man, I was on the edge of hysteria there. Thanks for melting away my fears with sealant. I owe you one! :XP: *slowly puts away his Molotov Cocktail Launcher and orders a shirt from Billybong (Billabong, get it? :XP: )* >_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:48 pm
It's pretty sad that I only come onto this account to check out this guild.
o:

Invasion of n00bs? Sherry fanboys? What is this guild coming to?! ;__;

I don't know, Sherry fanboys, Steve fangirls [Though, personally, I'd rather be eaten by zombies than have to see that.]. What next? o:

Tryboth

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:00 pm
I think Capcom should release a Resident Evil game for the PSP. Now, I don't mean a new production that'll piss off every RE fan that doesn't own a PSP, although that would be nice. Hehehe...

But what I mean is they should re-release RE2 or RE3 for the PSP.
I'm not talking about revamping it like they did for the gamecube or anything. Like, I wouldn't even care if in order to maintain the aspect ratio, they left two black bars on the left and right of the screen. I mean, it would be nice not to have them, but personally, I just wish there was a Resident Evil game I could play on my PSP. Just the good ol' running from Nemesis, something classic that I could play on the go. I mean for heaven's sake, they're making an RE3 game for Cellphones! PSP deserves an RE title.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:19 am
I just thought I share a hilarious moment while I was playing Resident Evil Remake.

Ok, I was playing as Chris on hard mode and coming up the stairs after I got the serum for Richard. Forest Speyer was on my a** while going up the stairs and as soon as the zombie on the floor woke up as I passed it, Forest got right in front of the crimson head and the zombie slashed at Forest and he completly fell to the floor. It was truly hilarious. razz  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:38 am
MM-212 Beta
I just thought I share a hilarious moment while I was playing Resident Evil Remake.

Ok, I was playing as Chris on hard mode and coming up the stairs after I got the serum for Richard. Forest Speyer was on my a** while going up the stairs and as soon as the zombie on the floor woke up as I passed it, Forest got right in front of the crimson head and the zombie slashed at Forest and he completly fell to the floor. It was truly hilarious. razz
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:04 am
It is times like that where the Crimson Heads can actually be very useful. It can save health and ammo. 3nodding Though, I am suprised Forest didn't explode o_O. Could it mean that Forest can only be harmed while being hit from Crimson Heads?  

Pthepenguinoverlord

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:10 am
Pthepenguinoverlord
It is times like that where the Crimson Heads can actually be very useful. It can save health and ammo. 3nodding Though, I am suprised Forest didn't explode o_O. Could it mean that Forest can only be harmed while being hit from Crimson Heads?
That was my concern also.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:16 pm
Or it could have been just a glitch. From what I've heard, even if you swipe at Forest with a knife, he still explodes so I doubt being attacked by a crimson head would be any different. It just sounds like a glitch to me, either that or by some chance, the CH missed hitting an explosive which is highly unlikely.  

Pthepenguinoverlord

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:49 pm
Makes me want to test it...see if a crimson head can kill forest or if it was really just a glitch. thats if I don't get killed first...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games