Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:40 am
I need to talk to Larxene about Zexion and Falcon. They have been acting strange, not us. Hmmm... Deishi turned around and walked to Larxene's room. Opening the door slowly, she saw Falcon and her motionless. "L-larxene?" she asked cautiously, while going into the room further. Deishi began to hear a voice. "Clear your mind, we must speak once again.." she closed her eyes and cleared her mind, except for two names, Zexion and Marluxia. She spoke in a tongue, that was not hers, "Kill them. Kill them all.." "Yes, I will kill them all." she replied, in her voice. Marluxia was gaining access to her mind, her mind was empty, she was vunerable...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:10 pm
larxene was still was under falcon's control since he was in her mind completley now. she continues to stare with blank eyes into falcon's eyes  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:38 pm
((...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:13 pm
can i have Demyx?  

Landon5

Axel_Blaze

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:15 pm
((It seems you have no Axel. Mind if I join as him?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:46 pm
((Yes and yes. Both of you have been added. biggrin ))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Lairene

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:10 pm

Name: Lairene Stunm Durret
Weapon(s): Lairene dual-weilds two "Guns" called "The Serpentine Sorrows." The one in her left hand is named "Pleasure", and the one in her right "Pain." They appear to be handguns, but they are actually crossbows. Each one has the appearance of a crying snake, dark green but bright blue tears running down the sides. The red arrows shoot out of the 'mouth' of the snake. She loads them and pulls the trigger, just like a regular crossbow, sending an arrow at the enemy. He aim isn't quite perfect, but deadly none the less. She also keeps five daggers in each boot. Four small throwing daggers, and a slightly longer one used for close combat.

Picture : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Cold and uncaring. Cares for nothing but her pet snake, Javan. Her occupation is a 'Hitman.'

Can I join? xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:12 am
((Added also. mrgreen ))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Landon5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:54 am
Was in the training area just outside mansion.Dance Water Dance!" sends 3 clones of water out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Landon5
Was in the training area just outside mansion.Dance Water Dance!" sends 3 clones of water out.

Axel was watching the musician with mild interest from a little ways away, bored out of his mind.

Axel_Blaze

Landon5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Sends a blast from guitar at a training dummy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:44 pm
The red head smirked as he watched Demyx before teleporting up behind him, "Hey Demyx. Doing all this training for a reason?"

Axel_Blaze

Landon5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Jumps when hears Axel."What is it to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:25 pm
Name: Xzya
Weapons: Twin daggers that form together to create a sword.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Backround: Unknown
Personality: Silent, loner, only fights to protect what he loves. But will occasionally take up a challenge.

(I would like room seven on the second floor)  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Axel_Blaze

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:32 am
"Well, for one, you never get any better anyway and two, didn't you hate fighting?" Axel chuckled. "Has our little Demyx finally grown up?"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff