Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:31 am
Nah, 3 terms, 3 x 2.5 = 7.5k... but that's 50%, so normal day girls have to pay like 15k.. and boarders pay double, so it's like.. 30k a year for boarders with no scholarship.. @___@;;

@789 - Nah, I know plenty of Asian people who go to state schools. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:49 am
And I just remembered...

One of my best friends left my school on May this year and moved to Nottingham and is now in an all girls school somewhere in Manning crying

She e-mailed me back and said that she is having a better time there than my school, since there were no boys there to annoy her xd

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:10 am
Yeah.. I do much prefer being in a girls' school, bitchiness and all. 3nodding

You just need to learn how to turn the bitchiness to your advantage.. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:21 pm
ninja Dasg loves to make things worse than they already are then have to try to fix it only to make things 100x worse for herself and other people..

x.x

At times I swear I'm bipolar..
Or suffering from a major cause of identity crisses..

Myhan

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:07 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Yeah.. I do much prefer being in a girls' school, bitchiness and all. 3nodding

You just need to learn how to turn the bitchiness to your advantage.. xD

Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

Yesyes.

Sin`s half figured out how to do that,

And tis quite useful in her school.

...Kill them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:51 am
eh.. im bored of being in an all girls school... been in one for sooo many years.. never like the girls' bitchness in it... i prefer mix coz the class seems more entertaining with the guys' sense of humour... u wont really see much crazy pranks, jokes and stuff going on in an all girl's school.. not that there are none but... yeah..  

soumakisa

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:08 am
soumakisa
eh.. im bored of being in an all girls school... been in one for sooo many years.. never like the girls' bitchness in it... i prefer mix coz the class seems more entertaining with the guys' sense of humour... u wont really see much crazy pranks, jokes and stuff going on in an all girl's school.. not that there are none but... yeah..
Yup, you need a couple o' funny boys who are willing to do pranks and talk throughout class, throwing caution to the wind. Cos that's just what guys do. wink

I'd be surprised to hear that you girls spend all your time drawing penises on the school tables. It just doesn't happen, not from what I've heard anyways. At our school you'd be lucky to find a single classroom that doesn't have a crudely drawn p***s hidden away somewhere. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:47 am
Oh.. our graffiti tends to be along the lines of "I died here in a latin lesson".. or rude phrases in french.. etc etc

@DASG - Aww, it's okay~ -patpat-  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:05 am
- sigh -

On each table in my school there is always grafitti rolleyes (well...apart from the food tech rooms)
Some has "I <3 so and so" or "Sos and so woz ere" rolleyes

But instead of p***s graffiti on tables, boys say the word "p***s" randomly during the school day @_@

Jeez...I'll guess I'll need ear plugs this year ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:15 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
- sigh -

On each table in my school there is always grafitti rolleyes (well...apart from the food tech rooms)

But instead of p***s graffiti on tables, boys say the word "p***s" randomly during the school day @_@

They just randomly say 'p***s'? Well that's certainly a new one.

I can remember in one of the classrooms there was an empty display covering one of the walls, i.e. it was just paper with a boarder around it. And some guy had drawn an absolutely huge p***s which spanned the whole length of the wall. And the strange thing was that no one ever changed the display or anything, it was still there on the last day before study leave. xd  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:20 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
- sigh -

I can remember in one of the classrooms there was an empty display covering one of the walls, i.e. it was just paper with a boarder around it. And some guy had drawn an absolutely huge p***s which spanned the whole length of the wall. And the strange thing was that no one ever changed the display or anything, it was still there on the last day before study leave. xd

O__O;;

Whoa, thats freaky. Didn't the teachers know about it?
If that happened in my school, the teachers would've changed the display right away.

And yes, cos all of the boys in my class are gangster wannbe's, and they all like to imagine rude stuff rolleyes
They even made fun of one teachers name, by lagging the e's in the name Heenan o_O

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:38 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
- sigh -

O__O;;

If that happened in my school, the teachers would've changed the display right away.

And yes, cos all of the boys in my class are gangster wannbe's, and they all like to imagine rude stuff rolleyes
They even made fun of one teachers name, by lagging the e's in the name Heenan o_O
The tachers obviously noticed it, it was there for most part of the academic year. I just think the form tutor in charge of the room couldn't be arsed to do anything.

We had gangster boys at our school. Every single break and lunchtime they'd go to one of their cars, like 15 of them, and play their hip hop music really loud with all the doors and trunk open - cos they had this sub woofer in the trunk haha. Then when teachers came by they'd turn it all down and then most of them would scatter. xD  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:41 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
- sigh -

O__O;;

The tachers obviously noticed it, it was there for most part of the academic year. I just think the form tutor in charge of the room couldn't be arsed to do anything.

We had gangster boys at our school. Every single break and lunchtime they'd go to one of their cars, like 15 of them, and play their hip hop music really loud with all the doors and trunk open - cos they had this sub woofer in the trunk haha. Then when teachers came by they'd turn it all down and then most of them would scatter. xD

rofl

Instead the boys in my school all take their MP3's or mobile phones to school and play them in the halls...
And there are now rap battles going on during lunchtime outside near the big tree in the feilds o__O

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:50 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
- sigh -

O__O;;

rofl

Instead the boys in my school all take their MP3's or mobile phones to school and play them in the halls...
And there are now rap battles going on during lunchtime outside near the big tree in the feilds o__O
I have this strange feeling that your school isn't going to produce the next prime minister. rolleyes  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:00 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
- sigh -

O__O;;

rofl

I have this strange feeling that your school isn't going to produce the next prime minister. rolleyes

rofl
Duh! Of course not!
Its filled with a lot of dumbasses rolleyes That don't even care about their education and future as a hobo!

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games